What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colt McCoy - info wanted (1 Viewer)

MikeApf

Footballguy
So Colt McCoy is the new "interim starting QB" for the Redskins. Who knows how long it will last. One game, two games...it appears that Griffin's return is imminent but with his injury history you just never know.

I'm not foolish enough to expect Colt MCoy to be a FFL breakout star (I'm already covered at QB anyways), but just as a football fan, I'm curious to hear from others who have watched him a lot what to expect of him.

What are his strengths? What are his weaknesses? (If possible, can you please provide more detail than "he sucks." :-)

Cleveland Homers -- what was his time like there like?

Just trying to get a feel for this dude. Yeah, he's a third stringer so I don't expect much. At the same time, he held a starting gig for a little while and that's something.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

At the University of Texas, he had a lot of moxy, cool under pressure, decent arm, great accuracy. He is naturally a skinny kid which hurts him in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread