What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (20 Viewers)

cracker barrel is ####### nasty. i went for the first time on my most recent trip to NC. they DONT SERVE BOOZE. stupid religious morals. and the food sucks

sorry k4, keep at it. lawyers and realtors are the worst. ;)

Sorry, krista. If it makes you feel any better, I had a meet-and-greet with Dr. Bootycamera today. Principal photography on Inside Kevzilla will be next week. :oldunsure:

How are all of the Ohio gmtanners voting for the ohio marijuana measure today? Trying to figure out if i should start looking into moving across the border

Sorry you're having to deal with this, k4. But I'm glad you're getting to spend some time with grandpa sans a zillion others around. Practically speaking - and knowing you what little I do - I think you being there for all of the business stuff is making things orders-of-magnitude better.

Bobby, I have a pretty close colleague in my work arena who went to MT. He's a PE and he owns a company specializing in geotechnical services. Is your kid looking at engineering?

GL, kev. Bootycam is next up on my neverending medical procedures tour.

My oldest (Bo) got accepted by Michigan Tech.

I hear Winter Carnival is a blast.

https://youtu.be/mxcMKIQ_W7o

Houghton is basically Siberia only with less joy. The average incoming freshman has something like 1600 SAT/30 ACT & 3.7 GPA. That doesn't exactly describe my son, who is fine young gentleman but pretty much the epitome of mediocrity. I'm nonplussed about this development as I was certain he would be slothing his way through community college next year.

Seriously, I don't think he has sniffed a 3.50 in years. He does go to a gifted & talented h.s. (Roper) but his only extracurricular activity is being President of the Japan Club. He does test well & his entrance exams were stellar.

Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely thrilled for him. He wants to be a chemical engineer & this is his first choice. But I'm somewhat befuddled. I honestly thought dicking around & getting Bs & Cs had consequences. Apparently I understand nothing.

I can only surmise his mother's cocksucking skills played a role.

ETA: this thread exempt from the language filter?

:oldunsure:
Plenty of smaller schools have lists of high schools like the school your son goes to - as long as the kid graduated from a top flight HS with a 3.0, he's an auto-accept.
Yeah, and I bet the little ########## knew that. He will do the bare minimum to get by & not one ounce more. I have his transcript at work so I'll check later, but if 3.0 is the minimum, he probably finished his junior year 3.01.

(ASIDE - he is a great kid, I'm a jerk, et al)

Sorry, krista. If it makes you feel any better, I had a meet-and-greet with Dr. Bootycamera today. Principal photography on Inside Kevzilla will be next week. :oldunsure:
Was this a Cos Production?

K4... good for you for helping gramps when, it sounds like, he realky needs it. Sounds like you made the right decision. The rest... jfc.

This is awful, for ####'s sake.***

***Coy update brought to you by bAbe, Tanner who didn't tell his sister physicality story, and that guy who posted in here a week or so ago saying he'd ####ed things up but then never posted again.
Ignoramus likes this.

This weird-### commercial has been playing on the radio: "Hi, this is Casey Kasem and twenty-five years ago I was alive..."

Why do I get the feeling that krista's slowly but surely finding out that she's been related to posty for the past 15 years?

OK, highlights:

Touring assisted living facilities with my grandpa. My grandpa is super-sharp at 95 and seeing people be condescending to him makes me stabby.

Dealing with my grandpa's 400-pound, 55-year-old stepson who lived with them rent-free for six-plus years and is trying to get 1/2 of everything my grandpa has, including by virtue of hiring a lawyer.

Pawing through, for Salvation Army and throwing away purposes, a 94-year-old dead woman's clothing and her...well, I forget that name of the thing, but my mom knew the name of it and told me it's something a person shoves up in themselves to keep their bladder from falling out.

YES, that's what I said.

There's more. I can't take it.
Humans are the worst.
This...

And even though this person may be a succubus, at least you are there and can help your grandpap fight back.

Oh, at least we had the part where the fatass freeloader looked directly at us and said, "You know, I study crypto-zoology."

Mr. krista has gotten endless amusement out of that and now says it to me about once every two hours. He had to tell me WTF that even was--I had no idea.

Does that just mean he watches Finding Bigfoot?
Probably, since my grandpa pays for Directv because this guy "had to have it." He also pays for the guy's phone, his food, his health care (400-pound guys need a lot of healthcare), and co-signed on his car loan since the ####### couldn't possibly get a car without it.

But hey, Cracker Barrel!

More likely:

- Bigfoot

- Loch Ness

- God
Probably big foot. A North American ape could have had a small remnant population before extinction that was observed.
When I drive through Oregon's vast wilderness with seemingly endless forests offering up plenty of cover for said remnant population, I get a little bit convinced that just maybe there is a large footed hairy man-ape out there, looking for jerky beef.

More likely:

- Bigfoot

- Loch Ness

- God
Probably big foot. A North American ape could have had a small remnant population before extinction that was observed.
When I drive through Oregon's vast wilderness with seemingly endless forests offering up plenty of cover for said remnant population, I get a little bit convinced that just maybe there is a large footed hairy man-ape out there, looking for jerky beef.
just a matter of time before you have one move in with you.

Users who are viewing this thread