What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Two murderers escape from NYS high security prison (1 Viewer)

Righetti

Footballguy
A real life Shawshank situation with them boring through the walls but unlike Tim Robbins they used power tools

They are in the run now

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness for the exceptional US penal rehabilitation process that ensures they will not be a threat to society.

It was the first escape from that prison in 150+ years.

But they're not like Andy Dufresne because these guys are stone cold cruel killers.

How do Murders escape? Normally they don't move a whole lot after they're committed.

Head counts are performed every two hours throughout the night when guards visually check to see whether inmates are in their bunks, Clinton Correctional Facility Supervisor Steven Racette said.
Oops!

Shoot and kill them on sight, even if they give up. We've got to make an example of these 2 losers.

They also think someone from the outside tunneled from the man hole they escaped from to the jail. Outside help most likely from the contractors that use the power tools inside the jail.

One of these scumbags was doing life for killing a Sheriff in my town. Really sucks for the family to have that whole episode regurgitated 10+ years later. Hope they finish them quickly. Really cant phathom how you can power tool yourself out of a cell block unnoticed.

No replies on this thread for a couple days - were these guys FBGs? :tinfoilhat: :unsure:

Anyway, I can't over the two eyewitnesses who saw them in their back yard post escape. You live right by a big prison and see two dudes who are "lost" in your backyard and take off running after you see them and you wait like 8 hours before talking to the cops? :confused:

Surprised this thread hasn't grown more given how popular the Diaper Sniper one was.

-QG

Sounds like the lady on the inside was supposed to pick them up once they popped out of the sewer, but ended up in the hospital with a panic attack. :lmao:

Too bad the US doesn't have a way to deal with killers so they could never bother anyone ever again.

I like how they talk about how bad these guys are. How they are the worst of the worst, are the devil, will kill again without hesitation... Oh, and also they were put in the "Honor Block" where criminals who showed good behavior could be given more privileges and leniency. Makes sense. :shrug:

How sweet it is. She loved him.

Are these guys in the states or in Canada by now? No mention of robberies or stolen cars that I know of or none have been "reported". Too bad it's not winter.

Mario Kart said:

Are these guys in the states or in Canada by now? No mention of robberies or stolen cars that I know of or none have been "reported". Too bad it's not winter.
I hope she goes to prison for a long time

Too bad the US doesn't have a way to deal with killers so they could never bother anyone ever again.

I like how they talk about how bad these guys are. How they are the worst of the worst, are the devil, will kill again without hesitation... Oh, and also they were put in the "Honor Block" where criminals who showed good behavior could be given more privileges and leniency. Makes sense. :shrug:
Guess you never managed people in your life

So the husband might have been involved too - and they say married folks can't work together... :mellow:

-QG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is more interesting than that Malaysian airplane
Maybe they didn't break out of prison after all. Maybe a black hole formed in their cell and sucked them in.
Maybe they're still in the prison and they're just buying their time to have the searches cease. That'd be a master plan. Everyone is looking on the outside sweeping areas and they will simply walk back out after an area is swept and be free.

Mario Kart said:

Summer's a great time to escape prison. These guys could hook up with some carnies that run those small town amusement parks in mall parking lots. Its work and place to stay. Paid under the table. I bet most of those carnies have done time to begin with so they'll protect them.

Users who are viewing this thread