What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (3 Viewers)

So I'm seeing more wanting 1sts or early 2nds. If I trade off my 2.02 pick and like a 10th for a 3rd and 5th, do you think I'm trading myself out of contention? It would net me 0x1st, 1x2nd, 2x3rd, 1x4th, 3x5th

2.02E // 2.08C // 3.11E // 4.02E // 5.03C // 5.11E // 6.02E // 7.11E // 9.11E // 10.02E // 10.08C // 12.02E // 13.11E // 14.02E // 15.11E // 16.02E // 17.11E // 18.02E

Last edited by a moderator:
At 1.01, what would you guys do?
trade
That was my first thought, especially after doing a ton of MFL10s these past few weeks. With that said, with the value there always is at RB in these leagues (I traded my 4th rounder last year and the guy nabbed Marshawn Lynch), I don't see how I can pass up Brown, right? Or were you thinking I could trade and still get a solid WR and more picks?

draft antonio brown
I think you are right...

was thinking trade mostly because no wr seems head and shoulders above any other at the top.....so in some ways taking a guy at the back end of the top tier is where the value is at wr....to me anyway

there are probably 6-7 guys who we wouldn't be surprised to see finish as wr1....i'd rather slide down and take the last of one of those and have an early pick coming back in round 2....

or there is always that one guy who is pretty good in NE

was thinking trade mostly because no wr seems head and shoulders above any other at the top.....so in some ways taking a guy at the back end of the top tier is where the value is at wr....to me anyway

there are probably 6-7 guys who we wouldn't be surprised to see finish as wr1....i'd rather slide down and take the last of one of those and have an early pick coming back in round 2....

I agree, but I am looking at the IBL forum and EVERYONE picking 1-4 is looking to move their pick. Even if I were to make a deal, it is a buyer's market, and I can't see how I would get optimal value. If I go RB, I "think" I will be staring at the Cooks/Mathews of the world as my WR 1/2. If I go Brown first, I "think" I could maybe get a Gordon/McCoy-type as my RB1 and follow with a Cooks/Mathews. I feel a little better about that scenario. If I knew I could go #1 at RB and walk away with Evans/Hopkins/Hilton at the turn (any two), I would be thrilled...but that is not happening with this bunch (IMO). Gronk would be interesting, but without any extra incentive in points for a TE, I don't see how I could recover going TE so early.

Hopefully the guys picking in the back end can learn from the mistakes I will likely make (lol).

Also, I am not a big trader. I find guys get too cute, and bust their teams. While I have never finished in the top 10, I have made it to the top tier come playoffs, and think that is due to just letting the draft come to me...oh, and going WR early and often.

Just getting back from being off the grid for a week. If there is someone waiting to get in on this they can have my sport as I have a lot going on this month. If not then no worries, I will fill the spot in H.

Stinkin Ref said:

I agree with this.....other than the NE part ;)

Yeah, I think those at the 1.01 - 1.04 trying to trade is finding it very difficult to find partners.

i think the top of the draft in this league is a terrible place to be and it doesn't surprise me to see them all trying to move....however I can't really think of a way to try and take advantage of that either since rb's get hosed in this league and no wr is a slam dunk top pick....this is the reason this league should have allowed you to start 2 TE's and/or 3 RB's.....

if I'm in the top 5 I'm looking to move down and take whatever bump I can get in round 2.....kind of glad bass and I have the 12 hole to maybe play around a little.....

i think the top of the draft in this league is a terrible place to be and it doesn't surprise me to see them all trying to move....however I can't really think of a way to try and take advantage of that either since rb's get hosed in this league and no wr is a slam dunk top pick....this is the reason this league should have allowed you to start 2 TE's and/or 3 RB's.....

if I'm in the top 5 I'm looking to move down and take whatever bump I can get in round 2.....kind of glad bass and I have the 12 hole to maybe play around a little.....
Would you trade the 1.12 turn picks for 1.1 and 2.12?

I would not do this. Personal preference though.

BassNBrew said:
Stinkin Ref said:

no I dont think so....

Another one looking for a 1.01 - 1.05 pick. In fact, it's the same guy I made my trade with, who now has two 1st rounders.

Shadsfall (Hud) gets

3.12B (36)
4.1B (37)
8.1B (85)

StinkinRef/BassNBrew (FBG) gets
3.9E (33)
4.4E (40)
8.4E (88)

I hope you're OK with this ref. 3.9 seemed to be the sweet spot where we got Lynch last year. Wanted 8E to target a QB. We can move back into the earlier drafts if we see value.

Can you log into B and E to approve, I forgot our password.

Shadsfall (Hud) gets

3.12B (36)4.1B (37)8.1B (85)StinkinRef/BassNBrew (FBG) gets 3.9E (33)4.4E (40)8.4E (88)

I hope you're OK with this ref. 3.9 seemed to be the sweet spot where we got Lynch last year. Wanted 8E to target a QB. We can move back into the earlier drafts if we see value.

Can you log into B and E to approve, I forgot our password.
thanks bass....like it...and done

I'm making the 1.04B available for trade, but working tonight...so I'll be going to bed around 9 AM EST. WIll pre-pick if no decent offers in time.

Leaning towards Bell, assuming he's there. Anyone have thoughts?

Was hoping Bell might drop but no dice. Will get either Julio or ODB at 1.07, so staying put. Glad Charles went early (1.04).

ETA Julio it is.

I just decided to go Antonio...really did not receive any interest, and I am happy with the selection. With that said, which players do you guys think will be available at the 2.12/3.01 turn? I have a feeling there will be some good RBs there, which is why I went WR first. If there aren't any I like, I go WR/WR and have an awesome start. If there are some I like, maybe I pick one and grab another WR...either way, I "think" I should be OK. Thought of taking Bell at 1.01, but the way WRs go in this ting, I just did not see the value.

I just decided to go Antonio...really did not receive any interest, and I am happy with the selection. With that said, which players do you guys think will be available at the 2.12/3.01 turn? I have a feeling there will be some good RBs there, which is why I went WR first. If there aren't any I like, I go WR/WR and have an awesome start. If there are some I like, maybe I pick one and grab another WR...either way, I "think" I should be OK. Thought of taking Bell at 1.01, but the way WRs go in this ting, I just did not see the value.
gotta start 3 wr's so even though it might not feel like value one of your picks may need to go wr....and then RB as there should be somebody still there you can ride as your 1 must start...

Bell is the only RB I would have considered at 1.01, and even then it's more important to get a WR as you now have options at the next turn. If there are quality WRs though, you may look at going for 2 more.

I'm considering Gronk if he makes it to 2.06A but otherwise it's almost certainly another WR (assuming Lacy is gone at that point, as he'd be the only RB I'd look for there) and probably again at 3.07. WRs are just too golden in this system when you can go 1-4-1.

gotta start 3 wr's so even though it might not feel like value one of your picks may need to go wr....and then RB as there should be somebody still there you can ride as your 1 must start...
I don't think so?????

I don't think so?????
you're right.....my bad.....

1.9 in C is coming up and i anyone wants odell beckham jr or jamaal charles they will be available here....im hoping to get calvin johnson

any interest guys in this pick

Not sure if this will format right with a copy/paste, but here's what we see so far in drafts A-C:

Draft A:

1.01 1. CamerilloSour (Guru 1A) Bryant, Dez DAL WR Mon Aug 3 8:56:31 a.m. ET 2015 1.02 2. Lab (FS 2A) Brown, Antonio PIT WR Mon Aug 3 8:56:32 a.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 1.03 3. Dan (FFT 3A) Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB Mon Aug 3 9:48:17 a.m. ET 2015 1.04 4. MoneyMike733 (ZEAL 4A) Charles, Jamaal KCC RB Mon Aug 3 9:48:18 a.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 1.05 5. stickers (HUD 5A) Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR Mon Aug 3 9:52:00 a.m. ET 2015 1.06 6. Mills(SO 6A) Beckham, Odell NYG WR Mon Aug 3 10:34:38 a.m. ET 2015 1.07 7. Duckboy (FBG 7A) Jones, Julio ATL WR Mon Aug 3 10:39:48 a.m. ET 2015 1.08 8. Nic (GURU 6B) Peterson, Adrian MIN RB Mon Aug 3 7:39:46 p.m. ET 2015 per Nic's email for trade & pick

Draft B:

1.01 1. Chad (FFLW 1B) Jones, Julio ATL WR Mon Aug 3 10:04:24 a.m. ET 2015 1.02 2. Shaman (HUD 2B) Brown, Antonio PIT WR Mon Aug 3 1:03:27 p.m. ET 2015 1.03 3. Cuse99 (FFT 5C) Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR Mon Aug 3 1:14:14 p.m. ET 2015 Pairing Demaryius with Dez Bryant...let's set some records...woo hoo 1.04 4. ReneSauz (FBG 4B) Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB Mon Aug 3 1:14:15 p.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 1.05 5. HellToupee (ZEAL 5B) Bryant, Dez DAL WR Mon Aug 3 2:58:33 p.m. ET 2015 1.06 6. Nic (GURU 6B) Beckham, Odell NYG WR Mon Aug 3 4:45:12 p.m. ET 2015 1.07 7. Jesteva (FS 7B) Peterson, Adrian MIN RB Mon Aug 3 4:47:39 p.m. ET 2015 1.08 8. Usual Suspects (FFT 8B) Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE Mon Aug 3 7:08:56 p.m. ET 2015 1.09 9. Little Big Head (FFLW 9B) Johnson, Calvin DET WR Mon Aug 3 7:15:32 p.m. ET 2015 I'll take him here all day in redraft Draft C:

1.01 1. SweetLove (FBG 1C) Brown, Antonio PIT WR Mon Aug 3 10:34:19 a.m. ET 2015 1.02 2. John Daniel (ZEAL 2C) Peterson, Adrian MIN RB Mon Aug 3 11:12:38 a.m. ET 2015 1.03 3. lehrdude (GURU 3C) Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB Mon Aug 3 11:51:52 a.m. ET 2015 1.04 4. R2000 (FS 4C) Jones, Julio ATL WR Mon Aug 3 12:44:17 p.m. ET 2015 1.05 5. Cuse99 (FFT 5C) Bryant, Dez DAL WR Mon Aug 3 1:11:57 p.m. ET 2015 Pairing him with Demaryius Thomas...c'mon boys!! 1.06 6. MTskibum (FFLW 6C) Green, A.J. CIN WR Mon Aug 3 1:11:58 p.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List 1.07 7. Orange Crazed (HUD 7C) Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR Mon Aug 3 2:08:45 p.m. ET 2015 1.08 8. EFactor (SO 8C) Beckham, Odell NYG WR Mon Aug 3 2:28:49 p.m. ET 2015 1.09 9. Clash of the Titans (FBG 9C) Johnson, Calvin DET WR Mon Aug 3 2:52:21 p.m. ET 2015 1.10 10. RLLD (ZEAL 10C) Charles, Jamaal KCC RB Mon Aug 3 3:12:46 p.m. ET 2015 1.11 11. Rocket (GURU 11C) Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE Mon Aug 3 6:29:12 p.m. ET 2015

As expected, WRs are going fast and furious. Interesting that the first pick in all three drafts were all different. Julio going 1.01? Verrrry interesting...

Adrian Peterson going 1.07, 1.08, and 1.02

Jamaal Charles going 1.04, UNDRAFTED, 1.10

Le'Veon Bell going 1.03, 1.04, 1.03

Gronk going UNDRAFTED, 1.08, 1.11

We were hoping for Gronk. He didn't fall. Going to get two off Nelson/Cobb/Green assuming Charles goes.

We were hoping for Gronk. He didn't fall. Going to get two off Nelson/Cobb/Green assuming Charles goes.
Good morning! Charles is there, now what?

ETA: you have a ton of interest in the pick.! Work your magic boys!!

Ref, check your pas and live wire board. Accepted trading this pick for 1.9D. You should be able to get a haul for 2.1 unless you want Green

eta - opps, now he wants more. You'll have to run with it as I'm headed to court. Or take Charles and we'll move him.

Went with Jeffrey at 2.4 - have loved him since his days at South Carolina...and now he's the man there......strongly considerd lynch but the well will dry up quickly by 3.9 for any legit WRS....and i can always trade good luck guys!

I don't think so?????
you're right.....my bad.....
While you only HAVE to start 2, to do so you would be starting 2 TEs, which isn't very viable with identical scoring to WRs. SO it's not exactly wrong to assume you have to start 3, and CAN start 4.

On the clock in A. Was hoping Jeffrey might fall here. Looking to move back some and hopefully get 2 out of my next tier, or up in a later draft and get the end of my earlier tier. Will see what happens over the next couple hours, otherwise will pick. If anyone has interest particularly here, let me know.

Moved 2.06A/3.07A for 2.04E/3.12B (small move up in 10th as well). Should allow me to get one of my Tier 2 WRs unless something crazy happens.

Just moved the turn picks 1.12 and 2.1 for 1.9 and 2.4 in D. We weren't in love with Charles and Green but everyone else was. 1.9 will get us a shot at Gronk or Julio or Calvin. Forte, Lacy, or Lynch should be options and possibly Jeffrey at 2.4.

Ideally we wanted Nelson/Cobb at that turn.

Here's where we sit

1.9D

2.4D
3.9E
4.4E
5.12B
6.1B
7.12B
8.4E
9.12B
10.1B
11.12B
12.1B
13.12B
14.1B
15.12B
16.1B

Wound up taking Lynch at 2.08C. Had a few offers, but several were way too lopsided and another where the guy didn't even realize he traded some of the picks we were discussing just 30 minutes earlier... huh!?

Sinrman said:
Wound up taking Lynch at 2.08C. Had a few offers, but several were way too lopsided and another where the guy didn't even realize he traded some of the picks we were discussing just 30 minutes earlier... huh!?
Solid pick.

Almost gave in and took Murray. Just a little worried about him with his insane workload last year, not quite as good of an O-line, how much Sproles and Matthews will vulture, etc...

Made another trade:

I get 3.03 and 3.05 and give up 2.02 and 5.11. Miss out on top talent with 2.02, but should give myself more depth. Took Benjamin with 3.03 pick. Targeting more WRs at 3.05 and have another late 3rd rounder in the E draft. The RBs by this time are starting to kinda look meh. Some decent ones, but not sure I want to burn a 3rd on them.

Made another trade:

I get 3.03 and 3.05 and give up 2.02 and 5.11. Miss out on top talent with 2.02, but should give myself more depth. Took Benjamin with 3.03 pick. Targeting more WRs at 3.05 and have another late 3rd rounder in the E draft. The RBs by this time are starting to kinda look meh. Some decent ones, but not sure I want to burn a 3rd on them.
Thoughts on McCoy? Forsett seems to be solid value if you believe Dodds.

Up soon at 4.06A. Looking at WRs likely from Marshall/ARob/Tate range. RBs are Gore range but hoping for a different target later. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread