What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (3 Viewers)

So far in C for me:

Brown, A

Benjamin, K

Matthews, J

Was really hoping one of Evans, Hilton or Hopkins would fall to me at the 2.12 pick, but alas, it did not happen. In the other drafts, they were going before 2.12, so I don't think they would have fallen to me if I traded into another draft, without giving up a pick or two. Basically I chose those two (over guys like Allen and Cooks) based on their back up QBs) and the fact they are true #1s.

I am very curious to see what RBs will be available around 4.12. I may need to trade up to secure a solid starter.

Where do you guys think Alfred Blue will creep up to?

So far in C for me:

Brown, A

Benjamin, K

Matthews, J

Was really hoping one of Evans, Hilton or Hopkins would fall to me at the 2.12 pick, but alas, it did not happen. In the other drafts, they were going before 2.12, so I don't think they would have fallen to me if I traded into another draft, without giving up a pick or two. Basically I chose those two (over guys like Allen and Cooks) based on their back up QBs) and the fact they are true #1s.

I am very curious to see what RBs will be available around 4.12. I may need to trade up to secure a solid starter.

6th. They could bring someone in and likely a timeshare. That said, he could be the 2015 Forsett.

When in doubt on stuff, go back to last year's draft to refresh yourself on how things often flow. The drafts seem very similar to last year IMO.

Rene and Duckboy - Interested in your late 3rd if Graham is still on the board. Have a 3.9 E to work with.

So far in C for me:

Brown, A

Benjamin, K

Matthews, J

6th. They could bring someone in and likely a timeshare. That said, he could be the 2015 Forsett.

When in doubt on stuff, go back to last year's draft to refresh yourself on how things often flow. The drafts seem very similar to last year IMO.
Good feedback, BnB. I'm thinking that if the draft flows like last year, bona fide starters will be gobbled by early round 4. Doesn't mean I could grab a pair of timeshare guys at 4.12/5.01, but we'll see. I am actually experimenting this year, and trying to avoid trades (of course if a teammate need one I would help in a heartbeat). Last year I was very successful, but I made one trade and it was a downgrade (picks which became Lynch for Bush and Benjamin). If I had just picked Lynch, I would have likely had a top 5 or so team. It just kind of seems like a lot of trading out there for the sake of trading, and I may gain something by holding fast.

So far in C for me:

Brown, A

Benjamin, K

Matthews, J

Good feedback, BnB. I'm thinking that if the draft flows like last year, bona fide starters will be gobbled by early round 4. Doesn't mean I could grab a pair of timeshare guys at 4.12/5.01, but we'll see. I am actually experimenting this year, and trying to avoid trades (of course if a teammate need one I would help in a heartbeat). Last year I was very successful, but I made one trade and it was a downgrade (picks which became Lynch for Bush and Benjamin). If I had just picked Lynch, I would have likely had a top 5 or so team. It just kind of seems like a lot of trading out there for the sake of trading, and I may gain something by holding fast.
Trading for the sake of trading - I wonder if I fall into that trap. Generally try to accumulate some Dodds value and then move in to get the guys Ref and I like when they appear to slip. Last year I hosed myself with a couple of trades (angling for Harvin and Welker) but backed into Lynch and Luck (who we traded for Hilton) because I had accumulated Dodds value so it worked out.

Rene - Would like your 3.11B if Graham is there and you aren't a fan of anything else or him. We have 3.9E and 4.4E to work with.

Good stuff going on. Clash working out a three way. Old Mil jumping into the mix on our behalf and netting himself so + Dodds EV in the process.

Was able to move over to 3.8 b for just 3.9 c and get McCoy and didn't have to give up anything extra

Looking at

WR Calvin Johnson

WR Alston Jeffrey

RB McCoy

Pretty good foundation

Rene - 3.9E for your orc or just draft Graham and will do the dance afterwards if you don't see anything jumping off the board.

hitting the road for awhile and have a paint job tonite. Since your the commish, I guess you can approve everything if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want Graham too :(

Rene, would you be interested in flipping 3.09E for 3.12B so I could at least get a shot? Or is there someone in DEF around the 3.07-3.10 range that would want into B now?

Want Graham too :(

Rene, would you be interested in flipping 3.09E for 3.12B so I could at least get a shot? Or is there someone in DEF around the 3.07-3.10 range that would want into B now?
Hopefully you work it out but Forsett or Edelman wouldn't be bad picks.

Actually I will take forsett and we can work the details. Need to give you a later upgrade to make Dodds calc work.

BassNBrew said:
Up soon at 4.06A. Looking at WRs likely from Marshall/ARob/Tate range. RBs are Gore range but hoping for a different target later. Thoughts?
I like Tate in that range.
Unfortunately taken at 4.04. Probably going Marshall.
Sinrman took Tate at 3.4.
I'm a little higher on Tate than most, but that's probably a homer pick. Might be a bit early on him, but the other WRs available at that time didn't jump out at me, so I decided to go with a reception machine.

BassNBrew said:
Up soon at 4.06A. Looking at WRs likely from Marshall/ARob/Tate range. RBs are Gore range but hoping for a different target later. Thoughts?
I like Tate in that range.
Unfortunately taken at 4.04. Probably going Marshall.
Sinrman took Tate at 3.4.
I'm a little higher on Tate than most, but that's probably a homer pick. Might be a bit early on him, but the other WRs available at that time didn't jump out at me, so I decided to go with a reception machine.
I figured mid 3rd in this format. He's the type that could carry your team if CJ gets hurt.

4,4 in c i wanted cooper but he was taken was gonna take forsett for value but he is gone also....taking brandon marshall.....anyone desperately want this pick?

Someone talk some sense into us. Ref and I are thinking about duplicating the strategy from last year (start as many Seahawks as possible) and taking Wilson at 6.1 and Lynch with our 2nd next week. How bad of a mistake is it to jump on Wilson that quick?

Someone talk some sense into us. Ref and I are thinking about duplicating the strategy from last year (start as many Seahawks as possible) and taking Wilson at 6.1 and Lynch with our 2nd next week. How bad of a mistake is it to jump on Wilson that quick?
I think Wilson only improves with the addition of Graham. Maybe not a huge jump, but decent enough. 6.1 feels right for him.

BassNBrew said:
renesauz said:
I work tonight too. Will just snag Graham and work out a trade later.
Awesome!
Sorry...had way too busy a shift with a super sick patient to mess with IBL/football stuff last night. Hoping one of you guys is around now/soon to work this out before I go to bed.

My team and picks so far:

4.09B, 5.04B, 5.11C, 6.09B, 7.04B, 9.04B, 10.09B, 11.04B, 12.09B, 13.04B, 14.09B, 15.04B, 16.09B, 17.04B, 18.09B

1.04B Leveon Bell,
3.04B Keenan Allen
3.11C Jimmy Graham

Deals so far:

Rene gives 2.09B, 8.9B
Rocket gives 3.11C, 5.11C

4.09B, 5.04B, 5.11C, 6.09B, 7.04B, 9.04B, 10.09B, 11.04B, 12.09B, 13.04B, 14.09B, 15.04B, 16.09B, 17.04B, 18.09B

1.04B Leveon Bell,

3.04B Keenan Allen

3.11C Jimmy Graham

Deals so far:

Rene gives 2.09B, 8.9B

3.9E and 17.12B for Graham and 17.4B

Does that sound fair?

Could swap your 5.11C for our 6.1B if you like that better.

OldMilwaukee said:
BassNBrew said:
Old Mil bidding against us for an OTC. LOL.
A funny thing happened.................

I had texted Ref and knew those guys were looking to jump in to get there target. My target, ..... I was willing to wait on in to see were he dropped to.

In an attempt to help them, I threw out what I thought would be a low ball offer (.5% his favor) to make their offer look better. HE TOOK IT!!!!

Opps!!!
Glad that worked out that way. Much rather you have the +EV. Brilliant thinking on your part.

1.04B Leveon Bell,

3.04B Keenan Allen

3.11C Jimmy Graham

Deals so far:

Rene gives 2.09B, 8.9B

Does that sound fair?

Both work fine for me. For team-mates it just has to pass INtra-board scrutiny and get approved.

1.04B Leveon Bell,

3.04B Keenan Allen

3.11C Jimmy Graham

Deals so far:

Rene gives 2.09B, 8.9B

Does that sound fair?

Whichever you prefer...either should get easy approval. Post either at the IBL trade thread and Ill accept it

Last edited by a moderator:
Heading to bed....predrafted my 4.09B pick. WOuld have been open to trades back but I'll be asleep for hours.

D. Jackson, Watkins, or Olsen ....I'll find out when I wake up!

Three picks before my back-to-back in C (4.12 and 5.01) and am staring at Miller, Hyde, Alfred Morris, Spiller. Part of me was hoping Gordon or Gore would drop, but I did not want to trade up for them. I walk away with at least one of them. If only one is left, I may trade that 5.01 pick to move back a few slots and eyeball a guy like Lat Murray or Yeldon as a RB2...or would you guys rank either of those two ahead of the foursome I mentioned above?

Users who are viewing this thread