What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League 2015 (1 Viewer)

got an offer out for 1.1 / 2.12 for 1.9 and 2.4 plus we drop from 5.11 to 7.1. I don't mind that drop and it gets us a stud WR. Can trade up for a stud RB in the 2nd.

back shortly after 7 pm eastern time.
Not horrible, but drop back a full round too?

got an offer out for 1.1 / 2.12 for 1.9 and 2.4 plus we drop from 5.11 to 7.1. I don't mind that drop and it gets us a stud WR. Can trade up for a stud RB in the 2nd.

Dodds says 4% to us. Taking Graham before we used our 1st and 2nd round picks painted us into a corner in this format. If we take Gronk there we have to take a WR at 2.4 and the way they are going it likely would have been a reach when their was RB talent on the board.

Should be able to end up looking something like

QB - Ryan/Brady

RB - Gore, Yeldon

WR - Brown, Benjamin, DJax

TE - Graham

Traded 11 of our 18 picks.

1.1H

2.12H

Graham 3.11

Gore 4.10

D. Jackson 5.3

7.11H

8.4D

8.4E

9.10.F

10.3F

11.12B

12.1B

12.6B

13.12B

14.1B

15.12B

16.1B

17.11B

Dodds says 4% to us. Taking Graham before we used our 1st and 2nd round picks painted us into a corner in this format. If we take Gronk there we have to take a WR at 2.4 and the way they are going it likely would have been a reach when their was RB talent on the board.

Should be able to end up looking something like

QB - Ryan/Brady

RB - Gore, Yeldon

WR - Brown, Benjamin, DJax

TE - Graham

Traded 11 of our 18 picks.

1.1H

2.12H

Graham 3.11

Gore 4.10

D. Jackson 5.3

7.11H

8.4D

8.4E

9.10.F

10.3F

11.12B

12.1B

12.6B

13.12B

14.1B

15.12B

16.1B

17.11B
:eek:

UGH...got stuck last night. Didn't wanna predraft before I left for work and didn't see anything I loved.

Then had a patient go very SOUTH very quickly and had no time or chance to log on and consider a trade. By the time I had a chance to look, it was 3 AM and I was already 6 or 7 hours OTC, at work without a backup plan or any cheatsheet (DD file). Tannehill was a thought when I left for work but he had gone the pick before.

I took Rivers...might have gotten Tanny or someone better in a later draft, but Rivers seemed appropriate at 8.12. I have another pick coming soon and will probably have to pre-pick if I don't wanna hold things up again while I sleep. :(

3.09E, 7.06E, 9.04B, 11.04B, 12.01C, 13.04B, 14.09B, 15.04B, 16.09B, 17.04B, 18.09B

8.12B Philip Rivers
1.04B Leveon Bell, 6.09B Shane Vereen
3.04B Keenan Allen, 4.09B DeSean Jackson, 6.12B Eric Decker
5.04B Zach Ertz

SL,

If you have no body there you like, I would like Witten there.

OM
I am literally queuing up to take Witten...would you be interested in the second pick and taking Delanie Walker?
I sit tight! Thanks for the offer!
He must have been sticking out like a sore thumb...my other potential trading partner wanted him too.
This I find curious. Do you ask all your trading partners who they are interested in?

OldMilwaukee said:
Sweet Love said:
OldMilwaukee said:
Sweet Love said:
OldMilwaukee said:
SL,

If you have no body there you like, I would like Witten there.

OM
I am literally queuing up to take Witten...would you be interested in the second pick and taking Delanie Walker?
I sit tight! Thanks for the offer!
He must have been sticking out like a sore thumb...my other potential trading partner wanted him too.
This I find curious. Do you ask all your trading partners who they are interested in?
No he told me after I picked, he was interested in Witten. I almost did ask him though. We ended up trading anyway. My "no trading" philosophy is dead.

BnB/Ref - Like the CJ Anderson pick there. Wise to move up there...I was Brown/Benjamin, but I like the Brown/Anderson better.

BnB/Ref - Like the CJ Anderson pick there. Wise to move up there...I was Brown/Benjamin, but I like the Brown/Anderson better.
we could have had lynch or murray too...just felt like going for the long ball with anderson

should have traded into f where he didn't go till 3rd....oh well

we could have had lynch or murray too...just felt like going for the long ball with anderson

should have traded into f where he didn't go till 3rd....oh well
The good thing is that Bro1ncos end up with +EV for our "reach" so it didn't hurt our team.

I like this core

QB - ?

RB - CJ, Gore

WR - Brown, DJax

TE - Graham

with a 7.11 and an 8.4 to fill in the QB and WR.

Shoulda takenr rivers at 8.4 c but I took john brown- thought Brady would make it ...thought he would make it to me at 9.9 but didn't....Rene you want my pick at 9.9 for him ? Otherwise I'm probably taking legarrette Blount

Almost had Demarco Murray drop to me at 3.08F, but now have Jeremy Hill staring at me there. Wasn't planning RB there but Hill/Martellus might be better than Graham/RB at 5.10. Thoughts?

Argh! Was hoping to laterally move from E to F because Graham is available in F still (I have 3.11E and 3.10F is up now). Graham was taken at about 2.12 in E, so way earlier than usual. Tried getting in contact with the guy who is up in F but can't get a hold of him. Also tried Gingrules who is up at 3.11F but he declined, even after an offer that would swap 3.11 picks and a bump later that was 4% in his favor. :rant:

Unfortunately this is the one time of year (today and tomorrow) where I am out of the loop for the most part for two days, able to check sparingly. So I have been forced to pre-draft in E now and I don't like my choices.

Argh! Was hoping to laterally move from E to F because Graham is available in F still (I have 3.11E and 3.10F is up now). Graham was taken at about 2.12 in E, so way earlier than usual. Tried getting in contact with the guy who is up in F but can't get a hold of him. Also tried Gingrules who is up at 3.11F but he declined, even after an offer that would swap 3.11 picks and a bump later that was 4% in his favor. :rant:

Unfortunately this is the one time of year (today and tomorrow) where I am out of the loop for the most part for two days, able to check sparingly. So I have been forced to pre-draft in E now and I don't like my choices.
Just sent you a PM. Willing to help in your absence.

we have had some people turn down some incredible deals we offered them....maybe it will be a good thing in the end....

I/we....guess I shouldn't speak for bass....but I really feel there is so much parity this year in rounds 5-10 and on, that you can often get the same stats a few rounds later, so dropping a round or more later in the draft to try and secure an impact player in the early rounds really doesn't seem like a big deal....seems like a good year to try and pay the price to secure talent early.....and maybe that is a common theme and why people turned down bumps of like 3 rounds from us (11 to 8, etc.)...

we have had some people turn down some incredible deals we offered them....maybe it will be a good thing in the end....

I/we....guess I shouldn't speak for bass....but I really feel there is so much parity this year in rounds 5-10 and on, that you can often get the same stats a few rounds later, so dropping a round or more later in the draft to try and secure an impact player in the early rounds really doesn't seem like a big deal....seems like a good year to try and pay the price to secure talent early.....and maybe that is a common theme and why people turned down bumps of like 3 rounds from us (11 to 8, etc.)...
I thought it was just me thinking like this. Not just in IBL, but in all of my drafts this year I feel like rounds 5-9 are just a wasteland of mediocrity- guys I'm eyeing in round 6 are still around in round 8, and guys I thought I might wait until round 9 are going in round 5 or 6. Just seems like the tier of "starters not studs" is deeper and more muddled than usual.

We're starting to get to the time in A that it might make sense to grab decent backups for folks (DeAngelo for Bell owners, Davis for Charles owners). If you have interest in that and want to swap later, let me know. Just grabbed Kevin White at 11.07A as hopefully my WR5 (few mid picks pending), so I'm starting to look at the upside boom/bust picks at this stage and more than happy to help out a teammate if they see something they like at these spots.

someone may be offering a trade that is 9% in my favor for my 3.3 pick in E. seems too hard to pass up. waiting to hear if the guy he wanted is still available.

Yup - talent drop off doesn't seem linear this year, it just falls off the cliff.

someone may be offering a trade that is 9% in my favor for my 3.3 pick in E. seems too hard to pass up. waiting to hear if the guy he wanted is still available.
Someone wants Luck?

Seems like you could trade back up later to get a stud RB if you want. 9% is a bunch of capital to bank.

BassNBrew said:
Aaron Rudnicki said:
Someone wants Luck?

Seems like you could trade back up later to get a stud RB if you want. 9% is a bunch of capital to bank.
Luck is gone in my league (went 2.08)

Traded 3.3 and 8.10 for 4.6 and 5.7

Figure those 4 picks in rounds 4 and 5 will give me a pretty strong team overall.

Person said he missed his target but still made the deal and took Emmanuel Sanders at 3.3.

Last edited by a moderator:
BassNBrew said:
Aaron Rudnicki said:
Someone wants Luck?

Figure those 4 picks in rounds 4 and 5 will give me a pretty strong team overall.

Person said he missed his target but still made the deal and took Emmanuel Sanders at 3.3.
Guessing he wanted Hopkins...he was my target (with TY Hilton) at 2.12/3.01 in C, and I missed on both. Didn't think either would really drop into round 3.

BassNBrew said:
Aaron Rudnicki said:
Someone wants Luck?

Guessing he wanted Hopkins...he was my target (with TY Hilton) at 2.12/3.01 in C, and I missed on both. Didn't think either would really drop into round 3.
might be a good thing missing out on Hopkins, IMO....I think his owners are going to be disappointed this year.....C. Patterson 2.0

1.1H

CJ Anderson 2.7
Graham 3.11
Gore 4.10
D. Jackson 5.3
7.11H
8.4D
9.10.F
10.3F
10.7D
10.9H
12.6B

13.12B
14.1B
14.2C
15.12B
16.1B
17.11B

Just trade 11.12 and 12.1 for 10.9 and 14.1. Picked up some more Dodds EV. Down to 4 of our original 18 picks.

1.12 is now 1.1

2.1 became 2.7

3.12 became 3.11

4.1 became 4.10

5.12 became 5.3

6.1 is 10.3

7.12 is 7.11

8.1 is 8.4

9.12 is 9.10

10.12 is 10.7

11.12 is 10.9

12.1 is 12.6

13.12/14.1/15.12/16.1 are the same

17.12 is 17.11

18.1 is 14.2

This is a fun format.

Coming up on pick 3.09E. Was planning to go WR there. Not loving the options and might look to lateral to another draft. If not, eyeing either Watkins or Tate. Like Keenan Allen in that area, but he's already rostered for me.

Coming up on pick 3.09E. Was planning to go WR there. Not loving the options and might look to lateral to another draft. If not, eyeing either Watkins or Tate. Like Keenan Allen in that area, but he's already rostered for me.
I like Hill at that spot. You should be able to flip him to someone on our team.

I like Hill at that spot. You should be able to flip him to someone on our team.
i completely agree with bass here....hill is sticking out like a sore thumb to me......BPA by far IMO

if we had the ammo id give you gore and some some serious bumps to add hill

I'm like Wilson drifting out to sea......I still have no qb boys

Qb -

Rb- McCoy Morris Blount

Wr- C Johnson Jeffrey Marshall White John Brown

Te - Witten

Still have 9.9 in E Hoping for Rivers and everything else starting with 11.9/12.4 in C tried trading for Bradford in B but got moved in on....help boys lol

Wasn't really considering going RB...have Bell already and have a couple later round guys I like at their pricetags.

If someone sees something that works I'd be more than happy to grab and move Hill

Wasn't really considering going RB...have Bell already and have a couple later round guys I like at their pricetags.

If someone sees something that works I'd be more than happy to grab and move Hill
We could send you Graham and Gore for Hill and something else.

I'm pretty set at TE. Went ahead and snagged HIll as you're right about the value.

He's gone as early as 2.07 in these.

Certainly open to moving him for a quality WR or pick in same area in a later draft. Had a bunch of offers piling in from other boards but none were impressive....I did consider a straight up offer of Edelman.

R2000 is still looking to move in Sinrman

I'm pretty set at TE. Went ahead and snagged HIll as you're right about the value.

He's gone as early as 2.07 in these.

Certainly open to moving him for a quality WR or pick in same area in a later draft. Had a bunch of offers piling in from other boards but none were impressive....I did consider a straight up offer of Edelman.

R2000 is still looking to move in Sinrman
Sinrman told me that any of us can have the keys to his team for the next day or so and that you know the original password. He said to trade or that bpa as we see fit. You may want to move Hill to him and make the next pick for your WR and bump up one of your later picks.

whoa.....whoa....whoa.....hold on their a second big boy
It's OK, he doesn't need either of those two. He could flip Hill to Sinrman.

Users who are viewing this thread