What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charcandrick WEST - Should we be talking about this kid ? (3 Viewers)

I think I am rolling with Hightower over West. Monday night drama, full load. Can't risk Ware coming in and stealing all the high value touches. It might be a mistake, not fully confident but I watched Hightower game and he looked fresh and actually decent. It could be a romp on Monday night.

West should be hungry, to at least show the coaches, that the stating job should be his again. I can already see the week 16 dilemma on this board.

I have to choose three between West, Denard, Robinson, and Calvin. Leaning toward West, Denard, and then seeing how I am in points Monday night to pick between Hightower(safe) and Calvin(volatile)

I have to choose three between West, Denard, Robinson, and Calvin. Leaning toward West, Denard, and then seeing how I am in points Monday night to pick between Hightower(safe) and Calvin(volatile)
I have the exact same options. Right now I'm starting Denard and West and then will flex in either Hightower or Calvin on MNF but I'm definitely going West over Hightower for RB2.

Locked ..

Brees

Deangelo

Miller

West

A Robinson

Reed

Catazaro

Cincinnati

Too bad my semifinal opponent has:

E Manning

AP

Gurley

CJ Anderson

OBJ

Gronk

Brown

Seattle

I have the exact same options. Right now I'm starting Denard and West and then will flex in either Hightower or Calvin on MNF but I'm definitely going West over Hightower for RB2.
yup. doing the same

This has to bump him over Hightower for me, though it could probably still go either way. Shoelace and West in the semis. God help us.

Going West over Forte, Langford and Bolden.

Pretty much a roll of the dice but just hoping that Ware is really an emergency RB today.

FWIW, I had the choice between West and Robinson to go with Freeman on Sunday. I had Robinson in all week, changed to West after reading this thread 10 minutes before kickoff, then changed back to Robinson 3 minutes before kickoff. It was close, but luckily it didn't hurt and I survived to play in the championship. 118+CJ to 111 over the team with Cam.

Appreciate the discussion, and sorry that I didn't have time to post my opinion before kickoff.

-Adam

Shutout said:
BearsFan4Life said:
Locked ..

Brees

Deangelo

Miller

West

A Robinson

Reed

Catazaro

Cincinnati

Too bad my semifinal opponent has:

E Manning

AP

Gurley

CJ Anderson

OBJ

Gronk

Brown

Seattle
You are the world's biggest Josh Norman fan today.
I need 17 pts or 125 yrds and 2 tds from Brees to go to final .. I don't trust miller or west next week .. another week for ware to rest means rbbc

Last edited by a moderator:
I have West, Hightower, Christine Michael, or McFadden. Think i may roll with West. I could also plug R. Randle in since its a flex spot.

Gotta roll with him. I think there's enough points here for both and West has broken off two long runs off the last two games, even though only one counted.

Gotta roll with him. I think there's enough points here for both and West has broken off two long runs off the last two games, even though only one counted.
:thumbup:

In () schedule adjusted defense vs position

Week 8 vs Pittsburgh 32 yard rush (3)

Week 9 vs Detroit 32 yard rush (12)

Week 10 vs Denver 80 yard reception TD (11)

Week 11 vs SD 47 yard reception (29)

Week 12 DNP

Week 13 vs OAK Long of 18 yards on 11 touches. (19)

Week 14 vs SD 67 yard TD called back by penalty. (29)

Week 15 vs BAL 38 yard rushing TD. (7)

Week 16 vs CLE (23)

He's played in 7 games since week 8. There have been good defenses vs the run and bad ones. He's hit at least a 32 yard play in 6/7 games.

I've got some quality options this week. Going to be hard to bench him though even if Ware comes back.

(Rotoworld)Spencer Ware (ribs) was limited in Wednesday’s practice.
Not to be a #### but all it takes is one good shot to the ribs in the first quarter and Ware is probably done. I think I am still rolling with the Charknado no matter what though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless Ware's upgraded to full by Friday, he's probably not playing unless West gets hurt... just like last week. Don't think they're too worried about Cleveland and would rather he heal up for the playoffs.

Unless Ware's upgraded to full by Friday, he's probably not playing unless West gets hurt... just like last week. Don't think they're too worried about Cleveland and would rather he heal up for the playoffs.
Boy I hope so!

I have like 5 RB2s behind DWill so I've had a lot of tough decisions. I get the feeling I'd be crazy to sit West against Cleveland though. I'd love for Ware to be out, but I'm not sure I can sit him either way.

Guy is a legit threat to take it to the house on any play.

Full practice today for Ware.

Very risky rolling with West unless you don't have better options.
Why?

He was getting touches and Ware was healthy. Ware is banged up. I don't see them rushing him back out there to take much away from Charc this week.

West won't be there next year Ware will. If I owned West right now I would be offering him up for Ware. Ware should be #2 on the depth chart, in an offense with elite RB usage, behind an aging RB coming off a second severe knee injury.

Users who are viewing this thread