What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Rap says that it's all three ligaments for Jamaal;

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the "immediate fear" is Jamaal Charles suffered a torn right ACL based on "initial tests."
That's what it looked like on replay after Charles went down in a hurry on his third-quarter carry against the Bears. He was quickly ruled out for the remainder of the game and will undergo an MRI on Monday. All signs point toward Charles being done for the season. Charcandrick West has been getting the vast majority of the work with Charles out of the game. He's a must-add in all formats.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Forsett came back in... and destroyed it (and me). In PPR he ended up with 27 points including several in overtime.
No, Forsett did not come back in after his ankle injury and he did not play in OT

From the OT play by play

1. Overtime Baltimore Ravens at 15:00
  2. 6-T.Coons kicks 70 yards from CLE 35 to BAL -5. 10-J.Ross to BAL 15 for 20 yards (94-R.Starks).
  3. 1-10-BAL 15 (14:56) 37-J.Allen left tackle to BAL 15 for no gain (94-R.Starks).
  4. 2-10-BAL 15 (14:19) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete short left to 37-J.Allen.
  5. 3-10-BAL 15 (14:12) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete short right to 14-M.Brown [93-J.Hughes].
  6. 4-10-BAL 15 (14:06) (Punt formation) 4-S.Koch punts 55 yards to CLE 30, Center-46-M.Cox. 11-T.Benjamin to CLE 35 for 5 yards (28-B.Trawick).

My apologies gents. The 27 points in PPR is correct.

However, Yahoo Stattracker must have been slow posting a Forsett score - scrolling his last reception for 32 yards in overtime. I should have done due diligence. I see now that Forsett's last touch (according to Yahoo) was at the 1:38 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

Forsett came back in... and destroyed it (and me). In PPR he ended up with 27 points including several in overtime.
bad info here

Users who are viewing this thread