What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official What Do You Need Tonight Det/NO (1 Viewer)

I have 46 points + Calvin (or Tate) + Riddick vs. Brees in one league.

I need 2.8 points from Calvin (or Snead) in another league.

I'm just gonna put this out there to the universe:

I need huge games from Brees, Hightower, and Watson tomorrow night. At least 46 Pts bw the 3 of them.

Thanks in advance, Uni!

Last edited by a moderator:
Need brees to put up about 300 and 3 TDs. He's basically done that in 2 of his 6 home games this year and came close in another, so I put my chances at 35-40%

Go Saints!

Stafford less than 40, Cooks less than 30, or any combination of less than that.

Im a Lions fan.

In one league I need 7 points from Brees.

In my other league, I am up by 23 and have Cooks left. My opponent has Hightower.

I should be able to win both games and make the title game in each league.

I need Megatron to outscore Hightower by about 2 points in a PPR with TEN(!) point touchdowns.

Please don't just be a decoy, Calvin... lot of money on the line.

I'm up 32.89. My opponent has Calvin Johnson and I have Jason Jones. It's a non-PPR league. So I'm hoping for just and average game from Calvin Johnson tonight which means he will probably score 3 or 4 TD's.

I have Megatron and Ben Watson PLUS 17.80 , and I need to outscore Brees to make the finals in one league.

That could be close.

In another league I have Ben Watson PLUS 44.08 , and I need to outscore Stafford.

Looks like I have a chance in both.(standard leagues)

4 leagues and playoffs in all four, now lets see if I can make it to two finals.

TZM

Two of the semi-finals I was in have already been decided (Antonio Brown :wub: ), but in a third one:

.5 PPR; 6 pts/any TD; -2 pts/Int; 1 pt/25 pass yds

I am down 6 pts; opponent has Golden Tate & I have Brees + Cooks.

In the Cyclone Bowl (our battle of the 11th vs 12th place teams), I am up 125 to 71. My opponent has Riddick and Tate remaining while my team is done. In a league where the average weekly score is 90. So I need for Tate and Riddick to combine for less than 54 points. In our scoring that would be 9 TDs for a tie or 6 TDs (36), 20 receptions (10), and 190 combined yards (9). Considering my team was the 4th highest scoring team yet still wound up 11th due to a brutal schedule, it is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Up 73 points and opponent has Brees. It would make me sick if it's even possible to score that many points.

I'm up 22.3 points (non-PPR, 6 pts all TDs).

He has Brees, I have Riddick. I don't feel that great about relying on the DET defense in New Orleans.

I'm up 3.5 and I have Cooks in PPR and they have Hightower :(

Do I get cute and go Riddick, Spiller (1 pt per 25 return yards)

This is going to be nerv-racking until Hightower scores first drive.

screw me for starting Denard & Barnidge over West & Reed. I'd be in the SB for sure if I did, but now I might be out. I'm up by 17 (standard scoring) & my opponent has Hightower & Cooks going tonight. Saints, please lay an egg tonight or just have Snead go off.

screw me for starting Denard & Barnidge over West & Reed. I'd be in the SB for sure if I did, but now I might be out. I'm up by 17 (standard scoring) & my opponent has Hightower & Cooks going tonight. Saints, please lay an egg tonight or just have Snead go off.
How on Earth did you sit Reed? How?

Need Ebron and Stephone Anthony (IDP) to outscore Cooks by 25.3.

If only I didn't have to go against Cam yesterday...

PPR - Tate to get 13!!!!

First week I started him in awhile. Of course Landry Jones put up the 13 I need.

:nervous:

rickyg said:
I'm just gonna put this out there to the universe:

I need huge games from Brees Stafford, Hightower, and Watson tomorrow night. At least 46 48 Pts bw the 3 of them.

Thanks in advance, Uni!
Fixed! A high scoring game might get us both a win!

Cooks to finish within 10 of Snead would be good.

In another league, Calvin and Quin need to outplay Hightower and Snead by at least five. Big night from Megatron would be nice...

I need Megatron to outscore Hightower by about 2 points in a PPR with TEN(!) point touchdowns.

Please don't just be a decoy, Calvin... lot of money on the line.
I need Hightower to outscore Megatron by at least 4pts. PPR. :rant:

Up 32 in PPR with Ben Watson to go but he has Megatron. That one is to go to the championship game. Feeling good about this one.

Up 9 with Riddick to go in standard but he has Tate. This one not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread