What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CJ Prosise - RB - Notre Dame (1 Viewer)

zed2283 said:
Had to make cuts last week and was sitting there thinking I've been waiting for 3-4 years for this guy to do something.  Then I checked and saw that I had drafted him just two years ago.
I was looking for an excuse to cut him. Then Penny breaks his hand.

smh

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said it's been "great" to see C.J. Prosise healthy this offseason.

Prosise showed promise as a rookie in 2016, particularly as a receiver, but injuries have cost him most of his career to this point. He's logged just 10 appearances over his last two seasons while battling abdominal, ankle and hip injuries. "To add him into the competition is really nice," said Carroll. "We’re fired up about C.J. being back." Assuming he makes the team out of camp, the contract-year ball-carrier will merely be fighting for scraps behind presumed lead backs Chris Carson and Rashaad Penny.

SOURCE: Seahawks.com

Jul 14, 2019, 9:29 AM ET

The Athletic's Michael-Shawn Dugar considers C.J. Prosise a "lock" to make the Seahawks' 53-man roster if he can stay healthy.

That has always been easier said than done for the fourth-year third-rounder, who has been limited to 10 games over the past two years. If Prosise does manage to stay on the field, he will provide an intriguing pass-catching/change-of-pace element behind Chris Carson and Rashaad Penny.

SOURCE: The Athletic

Jul 23, 2019, 2:02 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread