What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

(Hot) GotR - 2017 Open (1 Viewer)

Fat Nick

Footballguy
LINK to the 2017 Post with link to survey

So we lost handily in 2016, but 2017 has a fresh start, and low expectations - the GOTR just want to get through round 1 (top 6).  Please help if you can!

-------------------------------------------

From 2016

Hi all.  I've been AWOL from the boards for a few months as I took a new role at work and have been buried.  I'm hoping to leverage the power of the FBG to help out my wife with a charity fund raiser.  I know it's not as glamorous or exciting as voting for the best BBQ joint, but hopefully some of you will help out.

My wife's charity is Girls on the Run.  She's been on the board of the local chapter for a few years now, and it's a really great organization.  In short, they strive to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running and staying fit.  The winning charity gets all of the proceeds from the sale of one of the local Realtor's 100th house sale.  These aren't huge charities, so it's a very substantial donation on the line. 

Currently, my wife's charity is in 2nd place (22.4% of the vote), but getting their butt kicked by Summit Speech School (45.2% of the vote).  Every vote helps, so if you could click on the below link and vote, I'd greatly appreciate it!

CLICK HERE AND VOTE FOR GIRLS ON THE RUN

As motivation and thanks, I'll post a few pictures of hot chicks running...I'll try and bump every day to remind folks to go vote again.

Hot Girl on the Run #1

Hot Girl on the Run #2

Hot Girl on the Run #3

TIA - Fat Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
44.9% - Speech people  (-0.3%)

22.8% - [Hot] Girls on the Run (+0.4%)

I'm seeing about 10 votes from the above swung the gap 0.7% closer.  The gap looks big, but it's really not because every vote for [H]GotR adds to their %, and lowers the %'s of others, so it's not nearly as bad as it seems. 

my 3rd grader is starting this tomorrow
I have to admit, it's pretty cool from what I've seen/heard from my wife.  There aren't many of these "for kids" activities that are open to kids from all walks of life.  It's not for any specific demographic.  Basically boosts confidence and activity levels.  Hope she likes it!

Summit Speech School  44.3%

Girls on the Run  23.5%

Family Promise  18.4%

Jakes Ride  7.1%

Bridges Outreach  3.6%

Down the Block  3.2%

Gap narrowed from 21.4% to 20.8%.  Still a long way to go.  Bumping for the post-lunch crowd.

Unrelated, but I miss your office pranks....
I've only done one lately.  Nothing special.  I moved to a new group, so I'm still feeling out the coworkers re. who would be OK with some pranking vs. who would go to HR.

Latest results -

Summit Speech School  43.8%  (-0.5%)

Girls on the Run  24.3% (+0.8%)

Family Promise  18.2% (-0.2%)

Jakes Ride 7.0% (-0.1%)

Bridges Outreach  3.6% (0.0%)

Down the Block  3.1% (-0.1%)

Current gap narrowed from 20.8% to 19.5%.  Way to go FBG.

I'll bump tomorrow AM at the latest - Remember, you can vote once a day, so it all opens back up tomorrow AM and everyone can vote again.  If we can get the same show of support as today, we'll get that gap down substantially. 

Summit Speech School  44.3%

Girls on the Run  23.5%

Family Promise  18.4%

Jakes Ride  7.1%

Bridges Outreach  3.6%

Down the Block  3.2%

Gap narrowed from 21.4% to 20.8%.  Still a long way to go.  Bumping for the post-lunch crowd.

Latest results -

Summit Speech School  43.8%  (-0.5%)

Girls on the Run  24.3% (+0.8%)

Family Promise  18.2% (-0.2%)

Jakes Ride 7.0% (-0.1%)

Bridges Outreach  3.6% (0.0%)

Down the Block  3.1% (-0.1%)

Current gap narrowed from 20.8% to 19.5%.  Way to go FBG.

I'll bump tomorrow AM at the latest - Remember, you can vote once a day, so it all opens back up tomorrow AM and everyone can vote again.  If we can get the same show of support as today, we'll get that gap down substantially. 

Many of us have different I.P addresses we post from at night.  Don't believe the voting is done yet for the day.  I will likely peek back in from home tonight, and will take the time to drop another vote when I do.  You just need to keep this on the first page since my attention span is quite limited. 

Many of us have different I.P addresses we post from at night.  Don't believe the voting is done yet for the day.  I will likely peek back in from home tonight, and will take the time to drop another vote when I do.  You just need to keep this on the first page since my attention span is quite limited. 
...you and me both GB.  Will do.

Get some of those BBQ nuts to get in here running scripts and you'll be ahead in no time. 

I briefly looked into how to do that before realizing I didn't have the bandwidth to really figure it out.  If anyone has insight and is willing to give it a shot, please do.  I did find a site that you can basically pay to "buy" votes for any type of online poll.  I'm not above cheating when it comes to charity.

Fat Nick said:
I briefly looked into how to do that before realizing I didn't have the bandwidth to really figure it out.  If anyone has insight and is willing to give it a shot, please do.  I did find a site that you can basically pay to "buy" votes for any type of online poll.  I'm not above cheating when it comes to charity.
We didn't really break that out until the other sides started cheating blatantly. You shouldn't go down that road unless you have to. Daily votes are probably enough. 

But if interested, just download an imacros program. They're free and easy. 

Morning all!  Please remember to go vote AGAIN today, JUST CLICK HERE TO VOTE You can vote 1x per day.

Summit Speech School  43.0% (-0.8%)

Girls on the Run  25.4% (+0.9%)

Family Promise  17.9% (-0.3%)

Jakes Ride  7.0% (0.0%)

Bridges Outreach 3.6% (0.0%)

Down the Block  3.2% (+0.1%)

Current gap narrowed from 19.5% to 17.6%

As a continued reward, here's some more Hot Girls on the Run!
Hot Girl on the Run #7
Hot Girl on the Run #8
Hot Girl on the Run #9

Users who are viewing this thread