What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's Discuss Hot Sauce (2 Viewers)

@Hotsauceguy : What is your lowest scoville hot sauce? I love just a little heat and crave the taste profile that hot sauce brings, just not burn your insides out hot.
@Hot Sauce Guy

I'm curious to an answer on this as well (I don't think you saw the tag because there was no space in his attempt to tag you).
I’ve never had any of my sauces measured. I’ve always been more about flavor.

My mildest sauce is Green Label. It’s a fire/roasted jalapeño/serrano blend.

Día del Perro has Serrano mash + NM Hatch chiles, so it’s a 1/2 point higher on the “lick my finger and stick it in the air” scale.
:p

If you're into instant ramen, I recently tried the Buldak 2X Spicy and it is brutal but awesome. The taste is fantastic. It probably has 2x my daily sodium limit as well, but I immediately ordered a 5 pack it is so good.

2X Buldak
Yeah, that one is pretty intense. Probably too much for me with my mid-40's innards these days.

I've always loved spice. Never chugged Da Bomb or anything, but enjoy spice. But once I hit 40, I still enjoy the taste, but there's a price that will be paid the next day.

I have 2 bottles of the 2x buldak sauces in the fridge. Always keep a 2nd on hand cuz I run through it so much.
Down to 1 bottle. I made a bowl of beans and rice and added some of the 2x buldak sauce. It felt like the bottle was almost empty so I kept pouring but it ended up being not quite as empty as I thought. :D Good stuff though.

If you're into instant ramen, I recently tried the Buldak 2X Spicy and it is brutal but awesome. The taste is fantastic. It probably has 2x my daily sodium limit as well, but I immediately ordered a 5 pack it is so good.

2X Buldak
Yeah, that one is pretty intense. Probably too much for me with my mid-40's innards these days.

I've always loved spice. Never chugged Da Bomb or anything, but enjoy spice. But once I hit 40, I still enjoy the taste, but there's a price that will be paid the next day.
Tried the 2X today. Was a good amount of heat but not as bad as I expected
Will see also f I change my tune tomorrow

@Hotsauceguy : What is your lowest scoville hot sauce? I love just a little heat and crave the taste profile that hot sauce brings, just not burn your insides out hot.
@Hot Sauce Guy

I'm curious to an answer on this as well (I don't think you saw the tag because there was no space in his attempt to tag you).
I’ve never had any of my sauces measured. I’ve always been more about flavor.

My mildest sauce is Green Label. It’s a fire/roasted jalapeño/serrano blend.

Día del Perro has Serrano mash + NM Hatch chiles, so it’s a 1/2 point higher on the “lick my finger and stick it in the air” scale.
:p
@Corporation

None of them are dangerous.

Sadly. 😔

Tasty tho, so good

Lucky Dog Hell Hound is very good - pretty much right at my limit of heat tolerance but with great flavor. Its not a novelty thing that's unbearably hot. I will be getting that one again for sure.

El Yucateo habanero black label reserve is my go-to. Black, smoky, and not too crazy spicy... kinda how I like my [fill in the blank].

@Hot Sauce Guy do you mind linking the Hot Ones episodes where your products are featured? I'd love to see people's reactions to them.

Of the 2 I got, the Thai Pineapple seemed a little hotter, but loved the sweet element. The day of the dead one was not as hot but had good flavor. I've enjoyed both and will also get to try the red label that my buddy ordered.

@Hot Sauce Guy do you mind linking the Hot Ones episodes where your products are featured? I'd love to see people's reactions to them.

Of the 2 I got, the Thai Pineapple seemed a little hotter, but loved the sweet element. The day of the dead one was not as hot but had good flavor. I've enjoyed both and will also get to try the red label that my buddy ordered.
It’s all of S9

The highlight episodes for me are probably 1 (Jonas Bros), 3. Trevor Noah, 13. (Jay Pharaoh, and whatever epi Adam Devine, & Kumail Nanjiani were on.

:)

Last edited:

It’s all of S9

The highlight episodes for me are probably 1 (Jonas Bros), 3. Trevor Noah, 13. (Jay Pharaoh, and whatever epi Adam Davine, & Kumail Nanjiani were on.

:)

Rock on, bro.

Nice deal on the new sauces HSG!
Got my 4 pack of lucky dog while I was out of town so coming home was like a gift waiting for me. I ordered the 4 pack with Clucky, Chrome, and BLSR with the last one being dealers choice. At first I was "disappointed" that the mystery bottle was green label since I like things being super hot but green has nice little bite and is super tasty. Going through that one really quickly. But I grew impatient and just now opened Chrome and took a swig. VERY nice!

Got my 4 pack of lucky dog while I was out of town so coming home was like a gift waiting for me. I ordered the 4 pack with Clucky, Chrome, and BLSR with the last one being dealers choice. At first I was "disappointed" that the mystery bottle was green label since I like things being super hot but green has nice little bite and is super tasty. Going through that one really quickly. But I grew impatient and just now opened Chrome and took a swig. VERY nice!

I got the same set but I asked @Hot Sauce Guy for a hot one in the comments and he delivered. Now I’ve got one bottle of Hell Hound at home and a second one at the office.

I got the same set but I asked @Hot Sauce Guy for a hot one in the comments and he delivered. Now I’ve got one bottle of Hell Hound at home and a second one at the office.
Yeah, started to ask for another hell hound as the 4th but the mystery of what I'd get won out and I'm not disappointed at all. Nice addition to some scrambled eggs. :)

Oh man - sorry about that! You can always leave a note in the order to ask for something hot as the mystery sauce. Black Label Special Reserve should scratch that itch.
;)

Oh man - sorry about that! You can always leave a note in the order to ask for something hot as the mystery sauce. Black Label Special Reserve should scratch that itch.
;)
No need to apologize at all.

Users who are viewing this thread