What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 NFL Draft Thread - NO SPOILERS ALLOWED (1 Viewer)

Sitting backstage, huddled around a table, under white TV lights is not my idea of a good draft party.  I'm surprised they all agree to it.  I'd rather rent a hotel suite nearby.

Sitting backstage, huddled around a table, under white TV lights is not my idea of a good draft party.  I'm surprised they all agree to it.  I'd rather rent a hotel suite nearby.
That hissing sound you hear is the sound of 100 agents all whispering in these kids' ears, "... but just think of all the media exposure!!!1!1!"

pro football focus draft guide is amazingly awesome.  i really like what these guys are doing.

Sound Paxton Lynch alert: CLEV and DAL have inquired about trading back into back part of first round, per sources. Let's see if it heats up

- schefter 

Some of these guys' agents kno exactly what to say to get their player to fall to top tier teams that know better.  

Those player introductions were so dumb.  Can't believe what a clown show they've made the draft.  
The draft used to be fun. Now it's for Goodell and the owners to sniff each other's asses and tell each other how much like roses it smells.

Last edited by a moderator:
Treadwell is going to once again demonstrate the difference between real NFL FO/scouts and internet/TV scouts (highly respect many of these guys, no slight intended).   He may not go to Giants @ 10 as I have mocked, but he will be the 1st WR taken and he will be top 15.  Mark it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why no spoilers?  Like if someone is picked on TV we can't say so in here?  

WTF?
No, he means before the picks are announced.. If you are on twitter you'll know the picks well before someone watching on TV for instance

Obligatory notification: If you have NFLN and still choose to watch the draft live on ESPN, please consider this a friendly reminder to punch yourself in the balls.

Walk out songs for all players:

Eli Apple - Magnificent, Rick Ross Joey Bosa - "Sleepless", Flume Vernon Butler - "Really Really", Kevin Gates Corey Coleman - "Walk Thru", Rich Homie Quan Jack Conklin - "Big Gun", AC/DC Taylor Decker - "The Nights", Avicci Josh Doctson - "Love Yourz", J. Cole Kevin Dodd - "Chasin (TK n Cash), Pee Wee Longway Ezekiel Elliott - "Hiroller", Lil Uzi Jared Goff - "California Love", Tupac Vernon Hargreaves - "Last Breath", Future Myles Jack - "Lemonade", Gucci Mane Chris Jones - "Summer 16", Drake Shaq Lawson - "Dead Presidents", Bank Roll Fresh Darron Lee - "Public Service Announcement", Jay-Z Keanu Neal - "Forever", Drake Robert Nkemdiche - "Lazarus", David Bowie Reggie Ragland - "Mo Money Mo Problems", Notorious B.I.G. Jalen Ramsey - "Ultralight Beam", Kanye West Jarran Reed - "Grind State", Young Jeezy A'Shawn Robinson - "Put On", Young Jeezy Ronnie Stanley - "Wicked", Future Laquon Treadwell - "Dream", Young Thug Laremy Tunsil - "Thank You", Kodak Black Carson Wentz - "Fly Over States", Jason Aldean

I watched for a little while on NFLN when they both started covering it, but I am back to ESPN.  Better announcing team.  NFL has an amazing number of guys that don't know college guys.  

Love Mel, hate Irvin.  

also, please wait 5 seconds after a pick is made on tv to post it here so those with broadcast delays can feel as if they are equals with the rest of us.

No, he means before the picks are announced.. If you are on twitter you'll know the picks well before someone watching on TV for instance
Is that because there is a delay for TV?  How is twitter getting them first?  Some nerds there tweeting out the twats?

I watched for a little while on NFLN when they both started covering it, but I am back to ESPN.  Better announcing team.  NFL has an amazing number of guys that don't know college guys.  

Love Mel, hate Irvin.  
im sticking with bspn.  more guys at nfln annoy me.

A random list of things that I will never, EVER, EVER tire of:

1. Calvin and Hobbes

2. The Shawshank Redemption

3. The Chargers' powder blues

4. Roger Goodell getting lustily booed while opening the NFL Draft

Seriously. It may be my single favorite moment of the weekend ... Every. Single. Year.

Users who are viewing this thread