What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My life after the passing of my wife - 6 years later!!! (1 Viewer)

I am praying that you and your son can find peace even while you understandably are faced with overwhelming grief. I know it will be difficult, but try to be thankful for the time you had with her on this earth.  Please reach out if you need anything. We'll be here. 

So sorry for your loss. Was reading the last few pages and her passing was just a sudden shock. Thoughts and prayers to you and the family.

Will pray for you and your son.

No hijack here, but I recently had a friend pass very quickly like your wife. She had heart problems, but seemed to be doing well before her blood pressure just dropped to a critical level. She was under constant medical care, but there was nothing they could do to get her heart working again. They tried, but her body had finally just given out.

I am so sorry for your loss; life sucks in many ways. It will be difficult, but keep your son close and remember the good times and know that she's at peace now. God bless you and your family.

So sorry. I can't imagine  getting a call like that. Lean on your best friends and family. That is what they are there for!

T &P

Last edited by a moderator:
So sad for your loss and thinking of you and your family.

This thread has been the most frightening one on this board for me because my daughter has been dealing with chronic autoimmune hepatitis since she was a child. 

So sad for your loss and thinking of you and your family.

This thread has been the most frightening one on this board for me because my daughter has been dealing with chronic autoimmune hepatitis since she was a child. 
My thoughts and prayers to you, your daughter and family.  Wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.  God speed Eephus.

I echo everyone else's posts, very sorry for your loss and what you all went through. Praying for you and your son and extended family.

Cheese,.so sorry for your loss.  Your family is in our prayers.  Thank you for sharing the pictures of happier times.  These are the important memories to keep in mind. 

Thanks cheesy I asked for the pics and I'm so glad you shared them. You look like an amazing with a wonderful son. Your wife's legacy will live on through your boy.
Thanks.  I'm glad one of our terrible medical situations seems to be resolving itself positively.

I've been away on travel and just saw this thread.  I'm so, so sorry for your loss.  Heartbreaking.  Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.  Man, life is so fragile.

Horrible.  So sorry for your loss.  I hope you are able to stay strong for your boy, but are able to properly grieve yourself.  Don't feel bad about taking time for yourself some.  Losing someone that special to you can wreak havoc on your body unless you properly take care of yourself.  T&P brother.

I am so very sorry for your loss, cheesey. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight. May peace and comfort be with you.

Lovely photos. As mentioned, don't forget to take care of yourself as well. Keep strong for you and your son. God bless and as many have said, let us know if there's more that we can do. X

Users who are viewing this thread