What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (11 Viewers)

This sucks...The Stadio Olympico is half empty, due to the ongoing "Ultras" protest against the city-imposed barriers, dividing the "Curva Sud".  Italians.

ugh. c'mon roma... make serie b proud again!

but btw- couldn't have picked a worse opponent for this phase- perennial europa cup winner? no grazie.

ugh. c'mon roma... make serie b proud again!

but btw- couldn't have picked a worse opponent for this phase- perennial europa cup winner? no grazie.
Schifo!

...Roma, that is, not you gb...

& people wonder why I drink....

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not, you dumb mick...

True story...rush home from work, shower, turn game on...all is good. Wife walks in the door, asks why I'm home early, Porto scores during said inquisition/conversation...I hate my life.
Sorry for your loss.

I was talking about the Burton game...

Wimbledon beat Wigan 3-0 today in something called the Premier League Cup, which is a U-23 tournament sponsored by the Premier League but with only two Premier League clubs participating.

Sorry @Kafka  

Look on the bright side - better to remove all hope now, than to string you along in the Group stage
Nainggolan was the only player who showed his class, so of course, due this loss (30mil), he will be sold next summer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kafka said:
Think this might belong in the haughty beer thread ...but not sure...@CourdeLion....tried pissing all my frustrations off the back deck... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ... (can'tstoplaughing)...& my neighbor's newly-installed security light went on...& their daughter(my daughter's best friend), came running out..."Mr. Kafka, is everything OK?...Me: well, I got my #### in hand, Roma lost, but I still got my #### in hand...yeah, we're all good over here!  GD nosey neighbors ... :lmao: still can't stop laughing... yes, my wife will kill me tomorrow when she FB sleuths...but WhoThe#### cares?  I live for the moment, & Roma makes me this way!!  TeeHee!

eta: @Ned please ensure my son a decent career after I am incarcerated....
I need my 'how high are you right now' chart 

:lmao:

• Smile
Reactions: Ned

Users who are viewing this thread