What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (2 Viewers)

I mostly ignore this thread because well that's why I wanted it...

Now Straight to Grappa FC has inspired me. I see me as the #10, Kafka breaking records at the 9, Gdrjoe, well... we'll find a spot for him. The pubs will run dry.

Now Straight to Grappa FC has inspired me. I see me as the #10, Kafka breaking records at the 9, Gdrjoe, well... we'll find a spot for him. The pubs will run dry.
Gator can be the "non-existent" goalie, drinking Bloody Mary's at the bar, from afar....because GK doesn't matter...this is relevant to the game day thread, no? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gator can be the "non-existent" goalie, drinking Bloody Mary's at the bar, from afar....because GK doesn't matter...this is relevant to the game day thread, no? :unsure:
RHE can manage. "Alright boys. It's Manhattans this week. And I don't want to see any jack Daniels bull####. I want Templeton Ryes out there you hear me! Templeton Ryes! If we are up late we'll switch it up to Negronis for the last 15. Now get out there and stir! Stir! What the ####, Shader! Are you shaking right now!? Are you shaking that ####### Mahattan!?"

My official prediction is Spurs 0 - Liverpool 8

Spurs will be missing two starters and one corner of the stadium. Liverpool have not lost to Spurs since before @shader knew Liverpool existed. Everyone knows Klopp will be facing the sack if he loses two in a row, and Liverpool usually turn up to play against bigger competition. 

This is 5:30am my time so I'll be watching it DVR'd a little later and I swear to god if anyone puts the score of the game in the thread title I'm going to hunt you down.
4:30 here, but Friday nights are my "quart of rum, bowl of Grapefruit Kush and Action Bronson and Friends Watch Ancient Aliens". So I'm not usually on this planet at 4:30 am Saturdays

Would appreciate if someone could do the math and calculate Klopp's PPG in the event of a loss or draw tomorrow, so I can start tweeting it out shortly after kickoff and get the jump on the other hottakers.

I'm about to unleash my inner Kagawa and down copious amounts of sake

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC  22m22 minutes ago

#LFC team to face @SpursOfficial: Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mane, Coutinho, Firmino #THFCvLFC

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial  22m22 minutes ago

#THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Dier, Wanyama, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Kane (c)

:coffee:

:popcorn:

:scared:

Liverpool running them off the pitch for last 20 minutes and should have had PK on rugby tackle in the box.

Cue two quick counters for Spurs any minute.

Users who are viewing this thread