What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (2 Viewers)

I've been hesitant to make the final percentage update, but I think I'm going to go ahead and do so. We've discussed this thing being "a relationship" and I think it is, for both of us, regardless of what we label it or don't label it. We have mutually expressed non-interest in seeking attentions from other parties. She has referred to me, in gest.. (or was it?), as her "boyfriend" when talking with her dad, who had been giving her #### about me being her "boyfriend" even before the first hug took place.  :lol:  

She text me that her 11yo, after noticing us sitting closely and talking a lot when they come over to our yard, asked her a couple days ago if "he wants you to be his girlfriend?" and she said she just dodged the question so as not to get grilled with more questions from the kids. I said "well, you can tell her 'yes, he does'"  :bowtie:   We haven't had the official discussion yet, but it's a technicality at this point. In fact, we may discuss this more this evening.

We've talked, we've laughed, we've hugged, we've cuddled, we've kissed, we've exchanged several bodily fluids. This woman has rocked my world. What started off innocently as me being attracted to how she looked, has ended up with me being happier than I've been in a long damn time, and, I honestly believe it's the same for her. 

So I don't know that I will be updating any further after this (I'm still on the fence about a pic, but leaning more towards no), but thanks again to everyone who joined in the discussion here. It certainly made it fun. 

Woo: COMPLETE

Oh, and I feel like I would be completely remiss in not saying, for the record....

YOU'RE ### #### RIGHT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!`!11~!1

:coffee:  

I've been hesitant to make the final percentage update, but I think I'm going to go ahead and do so. We've discussed this thing being "a relationship" and I think it is, for both of us, regardless of what we label it or don't label it. We have mutually expressed non-interest in seeking attentions from other parties. She has referred to me, in gest.. (or was it?), as her "boyfriend" when talking with her dad, who had been giving her #### about me being her "boyfriend" even before the first hug took place.  :lol:  

She text me that her 11yo, after noticing us sitting closely and talking a lot when they come over to our yard, asked her a couple days ago if "he wants you to be his girlfriend?" and she said she just dodged the question so as not to get grilled with more questions from the kids. I said "well, you can tell her 'yes, he does'"  :bowtie:   We haven't had the official discussion yet, but it's a technicality at this point. In fact, we may discuss this more this evening.

We've talked, we've laughed, we've hugged, we've cuddled, we've kissed, we've exchanged several bodily fluids. This woman has rocked my world. What started off innocently as me being attracted to how she looked, has ended up with me being happier than I've been in a long damn time, and, I honestly believe it's the same for her. 

So I don't know that I will be updating any further after this (I'm still on the fence about a pic, but leaning more towards no), but thanks again to everyone who joined in the discussion here. It certainly made it fun. 

Oh, and I feel like I would be completely remiss in not saying, for the record....

Wait .....

So the penis has penetrated the ######..... if you know what I mean

"So you're saying there's a chance!"

Over at the Purse forum FFA...

Tremendous Backside:   Wait, does that mean what I think it means?

2Old2GetBalled:  You have to give us more than that.  Details, we want details!

The Randy #### Experience:  Size, please!

SWC-Section:  The first thing you should do is get one of those home test kits from the drug store and make sure you get a good stream of tinkle on it so there is no doubt about the results which can be confusing since positive is bad and negative is good and you don't want to mix them up and you can take that to the gynecologist, girlfriend.

Well, we've watched this thing blossom from a seed into a little plant, then the little green balls sprouted and are now turning yellow.  When it's ripe to pluck and turn into a bloody mary, please let us know and do not leave us hanging (over)! (if you know what I mean)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/d-LtMpDw9B0/maxresdefault.jpg

SWC-Section:  The first thing you should do is get one of those home test kits from the drug store and make sure you get a good stream of tinkle on it so there is no doubt about the results which can be confusing since positive is bad and negative is good and you don't want to mix them up and you can take that to the gynecologist, girlfriend.
Great concept, first three chuckle worthy, SWC-Section off the chain.

"Now..... say my name."

"You're Nathan R. Jessup...."

"YOU'RE GD RIGHT !"

Last edited by a moderator:

Willie's new band name...... Golden Stream Of Tinkle

Users who are viewing this thread