What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I think this stripper really likes me (1 Viewer)

Baloney Sandwich

Footballguy
She really seemed into me, I don't think it had to do with the money I was dropping on her.  She was a 24 year old Thai broad with pierced nipples and a killer smile. 

She really seemed into me, I don't think it had to do with the money I was dropping on her.  She was a 24 year old Thai broad with pierced nipples and a killer smile. 
Tampa '94, rolled into one of the strip clubs and this girl and I hit it off, thought for sure she was into me and we exchanged numbers...guess how many times she called me after I dropped a lot of money on her for private shows and dances?

(Strumming a guitar and sipping a cold one while singing) "Still waiting for that call"... 

Tampa '94, rolled into one of the strip clubs and this girl and I hit it off, thought for sure she was into me and we exchanged numbers...guess how many times she called me after I dropped a lot of money on her for private shows and dances?

(Strumming a guitar and sipping a cold one while singing) "Still waiting for that call"... 
From my experience strippers are vastly unpredictable.   On a scale of 1 to 10 with being the most unpredictable a stripper would score  9.994.   She probably did like you but,   she ends up with the last person she is with before she leaves the veritable dance hall.. 

In my younger (Navy) days, twice I took a stripper home after her shift. Don't think that's really all that common though

I've actually dated several strippers and have made friends with a few.   Some (if not most) can be exhausting to be around--lots of mood swings--emotional issues.  Some are great people that realize that it's a job that can make them a lot of money in a relatively short period of time.   Honestly--the best way to connect with them (if you are actually interested in doing so) is to be normal, don't take yourself super seriously (be mature but show a sense of humor), and don't come across as a creep.   People in different workplaces have keen abilities to judge people based on their experiences.  For example--I manage a business and also happen to be one of the top sales people at that same business.  I can generally tell if a customer is a serious buyer or a bloviator within the first 10-20 seconds.  Make no mistake--experienced strippers can generally tell which customers are creeps or desperate weirdos fairly quickly and easily.  

My bachelor party...we're at Rick's in Mpls and a coked-out stripper gets a bloody nose while giving one of my buddies a dance. Sacrificed my free t-shirt to use as a towel. True story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always found it surprising there aren't more threads about strippers and strip clubs. Great subject, interesting and useful. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday night is a busy stripper night.  If she really likes you she'll come over to sit with you for 30 minutes, and not ask you for a drink or a dance.  Then she comes back and does the same thing again, then you got her and a case of the clap.  win/lose/win

My bachelor party...we're at Rick's in Mpls and a coked-out stripper gets a bloody nose while giving one of my buddies a dance. Sacrificed my free t-shirt to use as a towel. True story.
Only been in there once.  Bachelor party that didn't even stay long enough for me to down a beer.

Man, it's been so long since I've been in a strip joint.

Reminds me of better days.

In my younger (Navy) days, twice I took a stripper home after her shift. Don't think that's really all that common though
for most people, probably not.  For soldiers and sailors, way too common.  When I was a platoon leader I was at first surprised to hear how many of my soldiers took strippers home.  Then I was surprised when a few married them.  I was a lot less surprised by the divorces.

for most people, probably not.  For soldiers and sailors, way too common.  When I was a platoon leader I was at first surprised to hear how many of my soldiers took strippers home.  Then I was surprised when a few married them.  I was a lot less surprised by the divorces.
And long haired rockers back in the day. Not only did strippers date those guys, they supported them financially.

Users who are viewing this thread