What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mods, please delete the Willie's Band Names thread and ban the following members: (1 Viewer)

Willie Neslon

Footballguy
Cybergeek (permanently)

Squistion (permanently for several reasons)

Franknbeans (2 months)

cap'n grunge (30 days)

tommyboy (1 week)

Scootch (1 week)

Link to thread: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/745274-willies-band-names-in-remembrance/

The thread is R rated and for a time x-rated. It is ripe with sexism and ageism. The main thing wrong with it is it isn't funny. Never clever and repetitive.  I humbly ask you delete the thread and to make sure it doesn't sprout up again (the initial thread was already deleted) I ask you to ban the above members. I posted guidelines in parenthesis but whatever you want to do is fine. I was just looking for suggestions for my band name and what I got was insulted over and over for going on a month plus now.  It's gone on far to long and I ask it finally come to an end. Thank you and I apologize to the community for starting the initial thread. -WD

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you 15 years old?  Why not just use the ignore function and stop going into the thread if it bothers you?

The Rise and Fall of Willie Neslon: From Humorous Political Podcast Genius to Thin Skinned Eminence Wannabe 

Not a book I really want to read.

WTH happened to you Willie? So disappointing.

:kicksrock:

Bancid

George Thouroban

My Morning Ban

Public Banemy

Tom Petty and The Banbreakers

The Bandals

Ban Religion

The Banimals

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you left.
Willie is like MOP, Peens, Bueno, Jon_mx, JohnJohn, Eminence, Higgs, SIDA/Fucla, etc...One of those people that are either banned, tell us they are gone, or vanish for months/years but then always resurface to post again on a daily basis for some unexplained reason.

And people...I have been saying Willie has been an alias since 2012 (which was also the consensus in Otis Official FFA Politics Forum Thread).

Maybe you all believe me now. Who else but an alias troll would start a thread like this?

New forum software lets you delete your own threads yourself. Have at it. 
It is not his thread and that is kind of the point.  Having thread titles about other people where a bunch of tools come in and do their circle jerk may be funny.  But I am not sure how it fits in with being excellent to others.  But that is what makes this forum so great, the complete randomness from the moderators.  :wub:

It is not his thread and that is kind of the point.  Having thread titles about other people where a bunch of tools come in and do their circle jerk may be funny.  But I am not sure how it fits in with being excellent to others.  But that is what makes this forum so great, the complete randomness from the moderators.  :wub:
You say circle jerk like its a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread