Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

3 hours ago, Don Hutson said:

I'm worried about Tyfleek.  He is reliant on deep passes for his production.  20-30 mph winds with gusts of over 40 mph is going to put a serious damper on the long passing game.  I'm still going to start him but 3-5 receptions for 40-60 yards is his most likely output.  He is a horrible option in daily fantasy.

is this really still the forecast........?

4 hours ago, Don Hutson said:

I'm worried about Tyfleek.  He is reliant on deep passes for his production.  20-30 mph winds with gusts of over 40 mph is going to put a serious damper on the long passing game.  I'm still going to start him but 3-5 receptions for 40-60 yards is his most likely output.  He is a horrible option in daily fantasy.

I get where you are coming from, but I would bet the Chiefs would adjust their typical game plan to get the ball in the hands of their biggest playmaker via sweeps, shorter routes.  We may not see a huge 25 point game from him, but 7-8 receptions for 60-70 yards and a score seems reasonable.

Tyreek Hill caught 5-of-8 targets for 55 yards in the Chiefs' Week 13 win over the Raiders.

Hill's hamstring wasn't a problem at all, but the wind played a factor, as the Chiefs had just one pass play of over 20 yards despite coming into this one leading the league in the category. Hill will do battle with Stephon Gilmore and the Patriots next week, which is an obvious hit to his fantasy outlook.

Dec 1, 2019, 7:50 PM ET

Tyreek Hill provided six catches for 62 yards on eight targets along with eight yards on two rushing attempts Sunday in Kansas City’s Week 14 victory over New England.

Tyreek exploded for three touchdowns the last time he visited Foxboro in 2018, but the Pats made sure to not allow a repeat performance in Week 14, largely taking the fourth-year burner out of the equation. The Patriots suffocated him in the second half, limiting 'Reek to two catches spanning 17 uneventful yards after the break. Hill is still as dangerous as any player in the league with the ball in his hands, though New England made sure he never got a chance to turn on the afterburners. The talented 25-year-old will be back at it next week when the Chiefs host division-rival Denver at Arrowhead. He'll take a rare three-game scoreless drought into that one.

Dec 8, 2019, 8:10 PM ET

How's everyone feeling about Hill this week? Will he continue the current trend or finally give us a good game this week? 

Who matches up with him from Denver and will they shut him down?

2 hours ago, unckeyherb said:

I need vintage Hill so I get to play next week too. 

Same here.  6-90-1 would be fine with me.

4 hours ago, mizeners said:

How's everyone feeling about Hill this week? Will he continue the current trend or finally give us a good game this week? 

Who matches up with him from Denver and will they shut him down?

No way do I sit him

Expecting 1-3" of snow on Sunday here in KC starting in the morning and continuing through the game.

Gonna be about 25 degrees with 10mph winds as well.

13 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Expecting 1-3" of snow on Sunday here in KC starting in the morning and continuing through the game.

:unsure:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiefD said:

Ooooh. Good. Considering the KC D...

...and facing Hill!

I would expect the snow to play a minor role. I have seen a little bit of the reports but for perspective, I live 10 mins away from arrowhead and it is 50 degrees right now. Snow most likely won't stick and I am guessing they will have it tarped up before game time

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChiefD said:

From what I’ve seen over the years, snow is better for a WR than a DB since the WR knows what his route is & the DB needs to adjust. 

wind doesn’t concern me until it hits 20+ MPH

Starting Hill with confidence in one league & Mahomes with confidence in the other. Not like I have any better options. And all it takes with Hill is one play.

It feels like he’s due. Go Chiefs! (Especially those two) :pickle:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dblock05 said:

I would expect the snow to play a minor role. I have seen a little bit of the reports but for perspective, I live 10 mins away from arrowhead and it is 50 degrees right now. Snow most likely won't stick and I am guessing they will have it tarped up before game time

Yeah - none of that weather sounds too bad. 

wonderful

2 minutes ago, dblock05 said:

Well I was wrong. The snow is coming down hard here all morning. 

yea I was looking at the radar a bit ago.   Sucks for Mahomes/hill owners, crossing fingers hill can break a big one.  Not like I can bench him

Tyreek Hill caught 5-of-7 targets for 67 yards and two touchdowns in the Chiefs' Week 15 win over the Broncos.

Hill roasted Chris Harris for his 41-yard score, while his second touchdown came from just outside the end zone on a well-designed pick play. It marked the first time Hill had found the end zone since Week 10. Rain, shine, snow, hurricane: Patrick Mahomes’ No. 1 WR needs to be locked into fantasy lineups no matter what. Continue to treat Hill as a high-end WR1 for the Chiefs’ Week 16 matchup against the Bears.

Edited by The Frankman

Tyreek Hill caught all five of his targets for 72 yards in Week 16 against Chicago.

Hill was mostly held in check, with a long catch of just 19 yards. His five targets were behind Travis Kelce (9), but Hill wasn’t needed in a game the Chiefs controlled throughout. Hill’s weekly floor has been high, but he hasn’t gone over 100 yards since Week 10. That trend is unlikely to change in a matchup with the Chargers’ top-five pass defense in the regular season finale.

Edited by The Frankman

Tyreek Hill caught 5-of-7 targets for 67 yards and two scores in Kansas City's Conference Championship win over the Titans.

His first "receiving" score was a 10-yard jet sweep behind the line of scrimmage in which he simply corralled the handoff and dashed around the left side of the line unscathed. His second 20-yard touchdown catch up the seam began the Chiefs' unanswered 28-point run, beating Logan Ryan from the middle of the field in man coverage. The Titans reverted to more zone and double-coverage to contain both Travis Kelce (3/30) and Hill in the second half, but Patrick Mahomes simply took it upon himself to seal the game with a 64-yard bomb to Sammy Watkins (7/114/1) to move the Chiefs to their first Super Bowl appearance since 1970. Rostering Hill will be a key decision point for Showdown slates in Miami.

Jan 19, 2020, 6:25 PM ET

This guy has so much talent, but after all the off-season concerns he plans to do the dog heist when all the cameras are on him as he comes onto the field. Just awful! How do the Chief fans feel about one of their most athletically gifted players who has absolutely no common sense or decency?  

46 minutes ago, Stephen Holloway said:

This guy has so much talent, but after all the off-season concerns he plans to do the dog heist when all the cameras are on him as he comes onto the field. Just awful! How do the Chief fans feel about one of their most athletically gifted players who has absolutely no common sense or decency?  

What are you talking about?

Not a great sign for his intelligence/maturity that after all the damage he did to his image with his prior incidents he chose to imitate a dog taking a piss on the field during intros. He had a whole week to choose what he wanted to do! Somehow pissing on the field like a dog won out. Remarkable.

Edited by Cobbler1

36 minutes ago, Cobbler1 said:

Not a great sign for his intelligence/maturity that after all the damage he did to his image with his prior incidents he chose to imitate a dog taking a piss on the field during intros. He had a whole week to choose what he wanted to do! Somehow pissing on the field like a dog won out. Remarkable.

I thought the same thing.  Why would you do that on your intro?  Guy is a total idiot.  Prob the least likable guy in the league.    Once he loses his speed hes gonna crash hard in the real world.

• Like 1