What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Boy do I miss the Monday Night football song..... That was the best and this other junk should be left for TMZ when they show a NFL player in jail.

The Giants better get OBJ involved early 

3 of 4 games he doesn't have a 1st quarter catch...that shouldn't happen

Jesus can they drag this start up any longer - why can't this start with an 8PM KICKOFF. 

Looks like Eddie Lacy was hitting up a few funnel cakes on the Wisconsin county fair circuit while they were off

Getting Cobb involved early in different formations. Keeping the Giants D guessing. 

As I type this. Rodgers almost throws a pick. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great start. Now they need to keep the pedal to the metal.  

Have a feeling Giants are going to come right back and score. 

Montgomery in the backfield is dumb.  All of these slow stretch plays to.Lacy have to go to.

Great seeing Cobb so involved and what a stretch by Jordy 

Giants smart to go 9 Beckham to the middle early. GB getting killed there all year (Diggs and Robinson killed them there)

Nice pressure by GB there.

What exactly is the point of Starks? He's really ineffective in the passing game. The last three times Rodgers has dumped to him its been incomplete.

What an awful 3 and out.

If the Giants do anythung jere and then get the kick in the 2nd half.  

After mostly dominating them.

Wouldnt  be surprised is Lacy is dinged.  He got up and shook his head after landing awkward on his last carry.  Hasnt he lost time in past seasons for concussions? 

Execution on the 2nd quarter was terrible on O.

More Eddie...more quick passes and take some deep shots.  Seems like it should be a simple plan for GB.

D playing well so far.

Why did GB stop going to Lacy?  As soon as he starts balling out he disappears?  I really don't get it ...

Why did GB stop going to Lacy?  As soon as he starts balling out he disappears?  I really don't get it ...
Definitely a complaint i have with McCarthy when he rotates.  I get it with the 2 minute drill as Starks is typically better as a pass catcher.

I think he was giving Starks a series (before that) and then the timing just made it Starks for them.

But with him rolling, id have stuck with Lacy.

Definitely a complaint i have with McCarthy when he rotates.  I get it with the 2 minute drill as Starks is typically better as a pass catcher.

I think he was giving Starks a series (before that) and then the timing just made it Starks for them.

But with him rolling, id have stuck with Lacy.
Lacy can catch though. 

Users who are viewing this thread