Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Otis

***OFFICIAL*** FFA Pigeon Thread

3 hours ago, Otis said:

I'm guessing that's what happened -- someone probably reported it.  People get worked up about weird stuff.  Kind of weird since the thread title had to be like 3 years old.

There's a note in the first post about why the mods edited it: ""Edit. Keep title to 1 line and dont call out other posters in the title." 

There are lots of multi-line titles here.  But yeah, probably someone complained.  

We move on.  

Strange dude. 

1 hour ago, Aerial Assault said:

Did anyone lose real money on this?   I mean, did anyone give cstu money, and he made off with it?  Just trying to get a bead on the outrage.  Thx.

No money changed hands. That’s the problem. 

It’s just a straight up welching. 

12 hours ago, Getzlaf15 said:

why do I feel it got changed because he complained about it?

Remember when Squis used to report stuff to timchochet because he thought Tim ran this place? 

• Laughing 5

5 hours ago, Otis said:

I'm guessing that's what happened -- someone probably reported it.  People get worked up about weird stuff.  Kind of weird since the thread title had to be like 3 years old.

There's a note in the first post about why the mods edited it: ""Edit. Keep title to 1 line and dont call out other posters in the title." 

There are lots of multi-line titles here.  But yeah, probably someone complained.  

We move on.  

my money is on the squizz.  

On 11/30/2019 at 10:08 AM, Premier said:

Strange dude. 

Hey, I've had my run ins with @Otis in the past, but there is no reason to call him names.  He is just doing the best with what he has to work with.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Can we get a mod to explain why a thread title from a classic that is over 3 years old was changed?

@Joe 8ryant I mean the old thread title poked fun at me (on two separate lines) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was the title changed to appease individuals who can't handle some good natured mocking on an internet football forum? I'm genuinely curious. 

On another even sadder note, alpha male @cstu is gone again. @Peyton Marino, assuming you never got a response? 

Funny how we say we don't even want to collect, just donate a portion of the winnings to a charity and he disappears. I'm truly perplexed how someone can be that big of a piece of garbage.

4 hours ago, fantasycurse42 said:

Can we get a mod to explain why a thread title from a classic that is over 3 years old was changed?

@Joe 8ryant I mean the old thread title poked fun at me (on two separate lines) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was the title changed to appease individuals who can't handle some good natured mocking on an internet football forum? I'm genuinely curious. 

On another even sadder note, alpha male @cstu is gone again. @Peyton Marino, assuming you never got a response? 

Funny how we say we don't even want to collect, just donate a portion of the winnings to a charity and he disappears. I'm truly perplexed how someone can be that big of a piece of garbage.

nope, looks like he's gone again.

agree the title change is pretty lame. can we at least change it to something more recognizable?  'SHOW YOURSELF' is pretty vague.

19 minutes ago, Peyton Marino said:

nope, looks like he's gone again.

agree the title change is pretty lame. can we at least change it to something more recognizable?  'SHOW YOURSELF' is pretty vague.

I would but I think the mod note in post 1 is pretty clear and I don’t think it can call anyone out. Rules are rules. 

15 minutes ago, Otis said:

I would but I think the mod note in post 1 is pretty clear and I don’t think it can call anyone out. Rules are rules. 

***OFFICIAL*** Election Bet Welching Thread: Come See The Unpaid

Edited by Walking Boot
  • Like 7

Just now, Walking Boot said:

***OFFICIAL*** Election Bet Welshing Thread: Come See The Unpaid

Oh man. That's pretty good.

That would be better if they had a little pony the pigeon was riding 

2 hours ago, matttyl said:

Hillman runs the animal advocacy organization, whose slogan is, “a pigeon positive movement.” 

If that group doesn't invite Squizz, they should just quit.

9 minutes ago, Tom Hagen said:

Is it me or does the pigeon look like a pimp in that hat?

Gotta keep that pimp wing strong.