What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FFA Pigeon Thread (1 Viewer)

I just attempted to watch the hagmania thing and was bored out of my mind.  What was so funny?
See, I'm not trying to be mean, but this was what I thought, too.  I feel like I was missing part of the joke.  I'm not taking a shot at hag by any means as I really like the guy.  I just felt like I missed something that might have made that funny.  

See, I'm not trying to be mean, but this was what I thought, too.  I feel like I was missing part of the joke.  I'm not taking a shot at hag by any means as I really like the guy.  I just felt like I missed something that might have made that funny.  
Part of what you don't get is the live chat and interaction. People were goofing off in chat and there's a dialogue between myself and the viewers.

It's much, much better just left in the past.

It was a moment in time thing.  I don't think it translates watching it years later unless you experienced it in real time right when this all blew up and can enjoy the memories.
Yeah. It was completely a had to be there thing.   

Also no chat stream which was also pretty lit.  

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter was hanging out at my place when a lot of the good stuff was going down.  I was dying at the Sinn Fein stuff and all the avatars.  It was hard to explain to her why it was so damn funny.

:lmao:   I had forgotten about the limericks!

There once was a man, cstu

Away from the FFA he flew

I could see through my scope

He tied pigeons to rope

And they pulled 'til he shot his goo

Cstu offered seven to one 

Some guys thought that sounded fun

Then Trump won the election 

Cstu lost his erection

And now cstu's on the run 

There once was a fellow named squistion

Hoped if Hill wasn't voted then wished in

Of cstu and his birds:

"They're far beyond words.

You're all shallow waters we've fished in!"

There once was a welcher on board 

He made some bets he couldn’t afford 

He suddenly came back one day 

Hoping he could start posting away 

Eyes rolled as they were fake bets he would proclaim

There once was a welcher on board 

He made some bets he couldn’t afford 

He suddenly came back one day 

Hoping he could start posting away 

Eyes rolled as they were fake bets he would proclaim
Kind of lost it there on the last line (although rhyming with board and afford might be a bit problematic)

This guy used to drop the N word over at :e: and thought nothing of it.  He's straight up trash.  Not surprised at all that he welched on a bet.  Lesson learned the hard way:  don't make bets with people who are dishonorable.  
Wow, and he claimed that he was in a biracial marriage married to a black woman.

Another thing about the events as they unfolded was how we kept adding to the list of all the people he owed money to. About 50 pages in he was down about triple.

Users who are viewing this thread