What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at New England (1 Viewer)

Ya know, every team gets a minor screw job with scheduling, but there've been a few big ones the past couple of years. Eagles facing 5 straight teams off a bye this year (3 on the road). Seattle here on a short week cross country against a team off a bye.

Scheduling is a nightmare for the NFL, but you'd think they could do better than this

Hate to say it but Hawks gonna get killed here. NE at home off a bye, Seattle played Monday. Could get ugly.
I agree. Premium teams but poorly scheduled.

Bad start too...need Brady and Edelman to light it up and Blount to get held in check :(

See that happen too often...a guy with a catch and first down tries to reach across the line and instead loses the ball and no catch at all

The commercial with the guy who can't take a #### is the weirdest pill commercial ever.

The dooshy guy coming out of the toilet with the newspaper at the dinner is so bad :lol:

Normally I'd say you gotta get the TDs on the red zone opportunities to beat the Pats, but the Hawks D may be good enough here...still early

Last edited by a moderator:
Edelman used to be matchup proof. He might be droppable in standard leagues now and getting closer in ppr leagues to being droppable. 

Officials don't lose their jobs or get disciplined unless they are ####### Goodell's wife - without his permission.
this official isn't testing his luck. he's gonna manufacture a drive with faux penalties against Sea just to make sure...

Great - losing Gronk for the night is going to be tough. 

Looked more like a wind getting knocked out kind of play

I know it'll never happen...but just ONCE, I'd like to see an NFL player correct an official when they make an egregiously incorrect call against an opponent. I know I'll likely get flamed for it, but to me you can't claim sportsmanship when you let that slide

Users who are viewing this thread