What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

How can the Seahawk play calling be SO good one week and just astonishingly bad the next?  It's like they haven't watched any tape of Tampa Bay at all.

Even the Blues Brothers figured out they couldn't play their regular set at Bob's Country Bunker

Omg are the seahawks a bunch of cheap shot thugs... sherman wining cuz he was owned... roll over into winstons legs... besides the pats, i hate the seahawks.

Rawls is toast. He looks nothing like he did last year. He looks more like the runner he was at earlier in the year, He doesn't look much better than Cmike  either. I guess you can try and blame the O-line. But Rawls does not look close to last years form.

Rawls is toast. He looks nothing like he did last year. He looks more like the runner he was at earlier in the year, He doesn't look much better than Cmike  either. I guess you can try and blame the O-line. But Rawls does not look close to last years form.
Totally disagree. No run blocking by OL...seriously

Watching RZ I don't think I ever saw him touch the ball :shrug:

This SEA game confirms what I suspected all along ...  the Bucs are a far superior team to the Pats.

Users who are viewing this thread