What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (3 Viewers)

Got to help my now 80 year old Dad with a bucket list item:

Him, my 15 year old son, my BIL, and me went to the Cal/Ducks game last night.  Was his and my second game, but the first with all the boys in our fam.  AWESOME environment.  Had a total blast.  My dad could not stop raving on the long drive home about how honored he felt that we would take him and how in awe and overwhelmed he was throughout the game.  It was great.  I bet Cal +18 as an emotional hedge so it was win/win.  I lost my voice.  I love my Dad.

Minnesota is 5-0 and unranked.

Since 2004, there have been 5 other P5/BCS conference teams start 5-0 without being ranked.

All 5 lost their sixth game.

Been in and out today, so haven't had a chance to really dive in.  Want some action tonight, so...

T.Y. Hilton U 5.5 receptions (-143)

Jack Doyle 1+ TDs (+350)

Both teams score 24.5+ points (+195)

absolutely no reason why chub under rushing lost... Esh

trick play for 37, draw for 15 cause you suck and 49ers play prevent, and 2 garbage runs when all the other starters are sitting

absolutely no reason why chub under rushing lost... Esh

trick play for 37, draw for 15 cause you suck and 49ers play prevent, and 2 garbage runs when all the other starters are sitting
Depends on the line, I grabbed u87.5 at betonline last night, squeaked by.  The Beckham o5 didn't do so hot(stupid overs)

I don't understand what's going on with Beckham at all, guy was a stud with Eli at quarterback, how is he not better in Cleveland?

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the line, I grabbed u87.5 at betonline last night, squeaked by.  The Beckham o5 didn't do so hot(stupid overs)

I don't understand what's going on with Beckham at all, guy was a stud with Eli at quarterback, how is he not better in Cleveland?
yeah i beat some of the lines, but as the day went on and the locals posted I lost all those.  Locals so much more hard to beat, they post later, juice the hell out of the lines and move the lines.

I find the golf tourneys where lots of the really good players sit out to be very interesting. I don't claim to be any kind of expert here on golf betting or any kind of betting. I like to do some research and read about players and place small wagers. I appreciate when guys post info so in an effort to contribute here is some junk...

Scottie Scheffler to be first round leader +4000-

Off to a great start as a rookie this year. Finished tied for 7th, 16th, and 74th. In three tournaments so far he has posted pre-cut rounds of 65,62,68,66,67,and 67. He is also from texas. Have to go back to 2014 for a tie for the leader at houston so splits are rare.  His post cut numbers are pretty terrible. 

Lanto Griffin to win +5000, to finish top 10 +425-

Four straight top 20's. Missed cut here last time, but he is playing incredibly well and this field is trash. Most birdies so far this year and most sub par rounds. Been under par in the final round in all four tourneys. Worst four round score so far is -9. 

Denny Mccarthy +3300 to win,+700 top five.-

Three events so far. 31st, 18th, 9th. I really thought he was going to crack the top 5 this past Sunday and he just missed a couple. Finished 43rd here in only one start and his stats so far dont match up that well with what you usually need at houston. So lots of gut feel here and based on trend performance. He does rank 5th in par 4 birdie or better scoring though and the par 4's at houston are what separate. 

Sebastian Munoz top 5 finish +700-

Already with a win this year and a tied for 7th.  No history on this course, but his metrics fit well. SG approach,SG tee, driving accuracy. Missed cut last week, but should bounce back. Has only played one round over par this year. In a very similar field in July he also finished tied for 9th. 

Debating Keegan Bradley at 40-1 based solely on past tourney history since he seems to really do well there. 

ETA ended up adding michael thompson and bradley. Also  put 1 dollar on a few guys to lead round 1, but they were just random longshot picks to pay attention to this afternoon. 

Got a lot of Verlander/Osuna lineups tonight.  A 5-0 shutout makes me rich!

5d was doing that thing where they ask you to "please wait while we adjust the lines" and I couldn't get my STL bet in :mellow:

Booty woman is coming over tonight. Said she got a "toy" for herself that I can control with my phone. I guess it uses a mixture of bluetooth and wireless. Said I could hypothetically be controlling it from my phone at home on my couch when she isn't even here - like if she was sitting in traffic or something - once we get it all hooked up :unsure:

Final margin in all 19 games that Billy Napier has head-coached:  2,3,4,10,10,10,10,11,13,14,15,17,20,21,28,32,42,46,71 that's why I thought it'd be decided by double digits

Users who are viewing this thread