What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

Vegas - Colorado o1.5 1st period

Colorado leads the leagues in o1.5 in 1st periods over the last 10 games.

last 9 games Colorado has been 88.9% (8/1) o1.5 in the 1st 

last 11 games Vegas has been 63.6% (7/4) o1.5 in the 1st 

@ChainsawU

Sir,, could you break down what this means?

line>=200 and tS(L, N=8)>=6 and 7-(rest+p:rest+pp:rest) = 4 and 2010<=season

SU:14-76 (-1.96, 15.6%)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am expecting some chaos for the ZOZO now that round 2 will be played with no crowds due to the course being underwater and that the schedule is all messed up. Just not sure who to roll with. Anybody have any ideas? 

Varner right now is at +30000 Poston is at +20000. Rory is at +4000. Those seem like likable longshots to me.

I am expecting some chaos for the ZOZO now that round 2 will be played with no crowds due to the course being underwater and that the schedule is all messed up. Just not sure who to roll with. Anybody have any ideas? 

Varner right now is at +30000 Poston is at +20000. Rory is at +4000. Those seem like likable longshots to me.
Hole 1 is a 148 yard par 4 today, lol. 

Eupen - Anderlecht  o2.5 -131  ❌
Grand Salami OV37.5 💰
Boston -3 💰
Portland -145 💰
Vegas - Colorado o1.5 1st period 💰
islanders u6 -115  push
Leicester -.5,-1 2h 💰
USC o64 💰
Santos o2.5 💰
Wolves 2H -3 💰
Boston 2H -1 💰
Blazers -120 💰
Den -10 2H ❌
Blazers -1.5 2h 💰

That girl gave me the #2-best bj I ever got, like 11 years ago she invited me inside to her bed after I drove her home one night. She handed me a one-hitter off her nightstand with some real calming stuff in it and then rubbed my belly for like 25 minutes before she seal the deal. She put me to sleep. Dead asleep for like 14 hours I still remember it.

Does it look like the book took a side on the Texas/TCU game? I'm just now settling in, but thinking about backing TCU at halftime if that's the side Vegas needs..

just noticed the homie on TCU -1 above, bought TCU 2nd Half -½ +100 cheers bro

Last edited by a moderator:
parasaurolophus said:
Sagarin has vikes -23.54
First time I'd ever seen anyone here using his stuff besides me. It was a breath of fresh air, I was starting to think I was some sort of rube. Found an article in SI just now, it's about a year old, that not only talks about Sagarin, but some dudes named Billingsley and Dunkel, among others. I'd heard of Dunkel before but didn't realize his ratings system was created in the freakin' 1920s! The Computer Poll Uprising: Creators of the BCS's Most Controversial Component Look Back

parasaurolophus said:

I still don't think anyone in the last 3 man group takes home the trophy.  Like Matsuyama and the young chasers.

First time I'd ever seen anyone here using his stuff besides me. It was a breath of fresh air, I was starting to think I was some sort of rube. Found an article in SI just now, it's about a year old, that not only talks about Sagarin, but some dudes named Billingsley and Dunkel, among others. I'd heard of Dunkel before but didn't realize his ratings system was created in the freakin' 1920s! The Computer Poll Uprising: Creators of the BCS's Most Controversial Component Look Back
I'm a dunkel fanboy myself.

Since 2016 MWC teams have gone 18-8-2 ATS vs Troy Calhoun and Air Force, catching an average of +3 points on the spread. The majority of scoring occurred in the 1H with only seven of 28 teams failing to score 14 points before halftime.

Utah State +4 -117
Utah State 1H o13½ -110

Users who are viewing this thread