What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Y'all remember that double-turf game, where they laid grass over the other, less-appealing grass. Wasn't that because Pitt Panthers played there the night before? I remember, but it was about 5 years before I ever placed a bet on a game. Time flies bro

And they cash it in with ease, Pitt is done, probably gonna lose straight up, forget the spread!

Last edited by a moderator:
As HC of the Hornets James Borrego 15-4 SU and 14-5 ATS after 2+ losses. They only lost 3 in a row four times and never lost 4 in a row.

Hornets +1300
Hornets +15 -102
Hornets o106 -110

Opponent first inning scoring in Verlander's playoff games this season: 0,3,0,4,2

Commentators said last time it was because he's not in there pitching like it's the 9th inning, but instead he's "setting up" pitches for later innings, therefore getting shelled. Astros ended up winning the two games that he put up a 0 in the first inning, losing the three games he allowed a run in the first inning..

I stuck a Mayor Pete sticker over the top of my dads Ted Cruz sticker on the back of his car.  Took him about 4 days to realize it, been driving around town for a half a week with it back there in his small town, everyone saw it.  He's pissed, blaming my younger brother for it.  My job is done here.  

eta: not making a political stance here, just here for the laughs.  life is short.

I stuck a Mayor Pete sticker over the top of my dads Ted Cruz sticker on the back of his car.  Took him about 4 days to realize it, been driving around town for a half a week with it back there in his small town, everyone saw it.  He's pissed, blaming my younger brother for it.  My job is done here.  

eta: not making a political stance here, just here for the laughs.  life is short.
I've got some "I love my wife" bumper stickers and when I get together with the guys for poker I secretly slap them on their vehicles.  The goal is for the wife to see it before he does and think it's a sweet gesture and then he's forced to leave it on his car.....sometimes the wife just makes fun of the guy and he gets to rip it off.

Opponent first inning scoring in Verlander's playoff games this season: 0,3,0,4,2

Commentators said last time it was because he's not in there pitching like it's the 9th inning, but instead he's "setting up" pitches for later innings, therefore getting shelled. Astros ended up winning the two games that he put up a 0 in the first inning, losing the three games he allowed a run in the first inning..
I'm seeing a 3.5 total on the first 5 innings, maybe something to go over on.

I'm seeing a 3.5 total on the first 5 innings, maybe something to go over on.
If I thought Verlander was gonna be all like, "Oops I did it again," I'd play WAS 1st inning runs scored -½ +425. But it's a more popular topic than I'd anticipated on Twitter and MLB Network, so if they got ready-made graphics about it I kinda feel like Verlander got it under control. I also like Stras with this catcher vs a recently-familiar opponent. I wanted to bet the over bad though.

DAMN. Only 51 points in Houston and you needed 52, nice picks on all the games though. Can't believe you went Eagles and Titans.
I know $38k isn't a ton to some people in here.  It'd make a lot of difference for my family though.  I made kind of a scene when I saw that.  :(  

Just saw the payout. :topcat: what did you do? Is everyone okay
There was a lot of questioning of God, my friends, the Houston Texans as an organization, etc.  Loudly.

ETA: It was actually an awesome weekend, and Sunday especially went very well.  We had a blast.  That was just the closest I've ever come to a REALLY big win.

Haven't looked at golf much the last few days and haven't really dug into these two events. I like Mccumber's value for the Bermuda Championship. Its a new event with zero history for the course and a watered down field. It is a Robert Trent Jones course. Mccumber seems to do well on RTJ courses and he did also have a solid finish in a KF event in the bahamas last year. So at 100-1, 9-1 top 10, I like him. 

Users who are viewing this thread