jdoggydogg

Fanduel Week 15

87 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, sooted72 said:

oh thats not a real thing?  well is should be.

I thought I have seen that before.  Could have sworn that I saw a 4pm slate that had the afternoon games and then a late slate that had the 2 later games (4:25) + the SNF games or something like that. 

10 hours ago, sooted72 said:

all in on cousins tonight to determine my week.  (in before 229-1 with 2 picks)

going pretty well so far.  thanks kirk!

Well didn't get to post much this week, but ended up finishing like this for week. Bet 247 Won 359, so +112 for week. 

Once again, only 1 of my 3 Cash LU hit for week, but it cleaned all my games played for----Bet 67 Won 178

Had a good GPP score (152) that won me 50 and 25, so that picked up some slack. 

I went stud RB in all three LU's with Zeke and DJ, they carried me. My Thur/Mon LU with Seattle defense and Hauska scored 130 and was my winning LU. All my WR's pretty much sucked this week, and had Cousins in the one that won at QB. 

I am starting to run out of steam a little, which is hurting my weekly process........

Worst week of the season for me, only win was Thu -Mon 50/50 so down $9.40.  Going with just 1 lineup each for cash/gpp did me in.

Hitting on the cheap RB did me in.  Would have been better up ponying up for DJ, Bell, and Zeke across the board forcing me to guys like Ginn and Clay.  Hitting on Powell is great in theory until you load him up with a bunch of Ben/AB and Rodgers/Adams and Cousins/Reed stacks.

eta - Did have an entry finish 16th of 5800 in the crossover challenge to win $40.  7 of 9 $2 entries cashed for $74 out on $18 in.

Edited by BassNBrew
1 person likes this

Spending down at QB killed me in Week 15.  So much Cousins / Flacco / Tyrod

Had some Montgomery, but not nearly enough.

Eked out a small win overall, but it would have been huge if Cousins could have managed even one TD pass!   Grumble.