What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Playoff Contest (1 Viewer)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL 94.65
CUTOFF 91.90

:clap:

Went Patriots-Giants :bag:

Thank you to all the guys who don't understand the rules and thus raised the cut line!  This happens every year. I've got 10 players in a NE-Dal super bowl, plus added enough wild card winners to get production for those first two weeks.

Lamar Miller $15
C.J. Fiedorowicz $8

Eli Rogers $13
Jesse James $4

Thomas Rawls $13
Jimmy Graham $15

Davante Adams $18
Randall Cobb $5

Tom Brady $34
James White $11
Julian Edelman $21 0.00
Danny Amendola $7 0.00
Martellus Bennett $13 0.00

Dak Prescott $25
Ezekiel Elliott $26
Cole Beasley $10 0.00
Gavin Escobar $2 0.00
Dallas Cowboys $10 0.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL 116.80
CUTOFF 91.90

Nice team.  Looks like the "conservative stack" was the way to go.  10 SB players might give you a shot after 91.  Good luck

Thank you to all the guys who don't understand the rules and thus raised the cut line!  This happens every year. I've got 10 players in a NE-Dal super bowl, plus added enough wild card winners to get production for those first two weeks.

Lamar Miller $15
C.J. Fiedorowicz $8

Eli Rogers $13
Jesse James $4

Thomas Rawls $13
Jimmy Graham $15

Davante Adams $18
Randall Cobb $5

Tom Brady $34
James White $11
Julian Edelman $21 0.00
Danny Amendola $7 0.00

Dak Prescott $25
Ezekiel Elliott $26
Cole Beasley $10 0.00
Gavin Escobar $2 0.00
Dallas Cowboys $10 0.00

TOTAL 116.80
CUTOFF 91.90

Looks like we're competition; my squad looks similar. You have 8 extra players going in the divisional round vs. my 6, but if we both make it to a NE-DAL Super Bowl then I'll have 12 players vs. your 10.

Ben Roethlisberger $36 20.85
LeVeon Bell $40 30.40
Antonio Brown $31 29.40
Eli Rogers $13 2.90
Jesse James $4 2.10

Aaron Rodgers $33 42.10
Jordy Nelson $25 2.30
Ty Montgomery $18 9.80
Davante Adams $18 26.50
Jared Cook $10 12.30

Julian Edelman $21 0.00

TOTAL 128.40
CUTOFF 91.90

So far so good (although no Cobb was a definite mistake).  Will be tough to advance this week, but doable if Edelman has a big game.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Rock Action

Ben Roethlisberger $36
LeVeon Bell $40
Jesse James $4 2.10
Pittsburgh Steelers $15 11.00

Doug Baldwin $20
Jimmy Graham $15

Aaron Rodgers $33
Jordy Nelson $25 2.30
Ty Montgomery $18 9.80
Davante Adams $18
Jared Cook $10 12.30
Richard Rodgers $3 0.00
Mason Crosby $13 9.00

TOTAL 156.05
CUTOFF 91.90

Looks like the above post has me just about covered if he makes it. Gonna need Crosby and Pittsburgh D to have a big day if I hope to win this. No Cobb was a huge mistake, and almost subbed him out for Rawls. 

Dang.  

eta* BTW, went with the post about the history of winners in the contest. Figured eleven might get me there.  

Looks like we're competition; my squad looks similar. You have 8 extra players going in the divisional round vs. my 6, but if we both make it to a NE-DAL Super Bowl then I'll have 12 players vs. your 10.
You spent almost $200 on that SB matchup where I only spent $160.  If you make it through this next weekend, it looks like I'll be playing for 2nd place :D

My team is also similar minus  Edelman ,Mitchell and Dez plus Willams,Butler and Cowboys D.I have 12 in a Dallas,NE Super Bowl but it looks like your 12 is better than my 12.

Entry 106288

Sebastian Janikowski $6

Nick Novak $8

Andrew Franks $5

Chris Boswell $17

Matt Prater $5

Steve Hauschka $13

Robbie Gould $8

Aaron Rodgers $33
Christine Michael $5 4.70
Aaron Ripkowski $5 8.20
Jordy Nelson $25 2.30
Ty Montgomery $18 9.80
Davante Adams $18 26.50
Randall Cobb $5
Geronimo Allison $4 1.80
Jared Cook $10 12.30
Richard Rodgers $3 0.00
Mason Crosby $13 9.00

Cairo Santos $10

Stephen Gostkowski $15

Matt Bryant $12

Dan Bailey $11

TOTAL 138.70
CUTOFF 91.90

Every Kicker and the Packers. 62pts from Kickers :pickle:  Week 3 will be the toughest to get around just need to get lucky enough to keep #runningthetable

Go Pack!

Entry 106288

Sebastian Janikowski $6

Nick Novak $8

Andrew Franks $5

Chris Boswell $17

Matt Prater $5

Steve Hauschka $13

Robbie Gould $8

Aaron Rodgers $33
Christine Michael $5 4.70
Aaron Ripkowski $5 8.20
Jordy Nelson $25 2.30
Ty Montgomery $18 9.80
Davante Adams $18 26.50
Randall Cobb $5
Geronimo Allison $4 1.80
Jared Cook $10 12.30
Richard Rodgers $3 0.00
Mason Crosby $13 9.00

Cairo Santos $10

Stephen Gostkowski $15

Matt Bryant $12

Dan Bailey $11

TOTAL 138.70
CUTOFF 91.90

Every Kicker and the Packers. 62pts from Kickers :pickle:  Week 3 will be the toughest to get around just need to get lucky enough to keep #runningthetable

Go Pack!

Very interesting strategy.  Will be curious to see how this works out.  

Latavius Murray $10
Amari Cooper $9 3.00
Andre Holmes $2

Alfred Blue $4
Ryan Griffin $3

Kenyan Drake $2
Kenny Stills $7

Ben Roethlisberger $36
LeVeon Bell $40

Andre Roberts $2

Tanner McEvoy $3
Luke Willson $4

Paul Perkins $9
Roger Lewis $2
Jerell Adams $2 0.00

Aaron Rodgers $33
Aaron Ripkowski $5 8.20
Jordy Nelson $25 2.30
Ty Montgomery $18 9.80
Randall Cobb $5
Geronimo Allison $4 1.80

Albert Wilson $2

Justin Hardy $3
Levine Toilolo $2

Terrance Williams $7
Jason Witten $11

TOTAL 184.65
CUTOFF 91.90

"Top 100" the first week for that unless trophy award. My strategy was to basically take 2 players from each team who were pretty cheap and could score random TD's that the stud's wouldn't get. Betting on Oakland to win week one might hurt me not to mention it appears I missed taking any pats...(whoops).

Oh well, I'm counting heavily on the Packers and Steelers (stars) so you can guess my SB. Pretty sure I lose this week though.

My first time doing this contest, first week had 185

LeVeon Bell $40

Russell Wilson $29
Doug Baldwin $20

Eli Manning $17
Odell Beckham Jr $19

Aaron Rodgers $33
Davante Adams $18 26.50
Randall Cobb $5

Tom Brady $34
Julian Edelman $21

I didnt read any strat or anything when I picked but wantewd to go with a NE/GB superbowl, outside chance of SEA so backed that up as well. Honestly not sure if the team is good or bad haha. 

LeVeon Bell $40

Russell Wilson $29
Doug Baldwin $20

Eli Manning $17
Odell Beckham Jr $19

Aaron Rodgers $33
Davante Adams $18 26.50
Randall Cobb $5

Tom Brady $34
Julian Edelman $21

I didnt read any strat or anything when I picked but wantewd to go with a NE/GB superbowl, outside chance of SEA so backed that up as well. Honestly not sure if the team is good or bad haha. 

You will probably advance next couple weeks but you have zero chance of winning 

How so?  No matter what combination of teams make it to the SB, there will be plenty of other contest entries that will have all of the same SB players plus about 4-6 additional players.
You're saying that if the Packers and Patriots are in the Super Bowl that there will be multiple teams that will have the same exact players or more players overall, no matter what?  It's possible but I still think statistically he has a certain percent chance.

Man, I really liked my lineup, and went with a KC/GB superbowl + Cooper / Murray.  Bounced scoring 89 in week 1.  Ouch.

Here's my NE-GB loaded with a dash of L Bell

Code:
LeVeon Bell              $40     

Aaron Rodgers            $33     
Christine Michael         $5      4.70 
Jordy Nelson             $25      2.30 
Ty Montgomery            $18      9.80 
Davante Adams            $18     26.50 
Randall Cobb              $5     

Tom Brady                $34     
LeGarrette Blount        $22     
Dion Lewis               $17      0.00 
Chris Hogan               $9      0.00 
Malcolm Mitchell          $8      0.00 
Stephen Gostkowski       $15      0.00 

TOTAL                           107.10 
CUTOFF                           91.90

Code:
NE-GB. Tough week will be this week with only 6 players. Need big weeks from Rodgers, Brady, and Wilson.

Seth Roberts              $4     
Clive Walford             $4     

Golden Tate               $9     
Marvin Jones              $6     

Russell Wilson           $29     
Doug Baldwin             $20     

Aaron Rodgers            $33     
Aaron Ripkowski           $5      8.20 
Ty Montgomery            $18      9.80 
Davante Adams            $18     26.50 
Geronimo Allison          $4      1.80 
Richard Rodgers           $3      0.00 

Tom Brady                $34     
Julian Edelman           $21     
Malcolm Mitchell          $8      0.00 
Martellus Bennett        $13      0.00 
Stephen Gostkowski       $15      0.00 

TOTAL                           150.90 

Yes that's what I'm saying.
And there is zero chance, no matter what that it couldn't happen.  No matter what, couldn't ever happen.  I've seen a lot of odd things happen in my life, I've never seen anything so guaranteed in my life.  Just saying, there's usually a slight chance for anything to happen, even a .001% chance.

And there is zero chance, no matter what that it couldn't happen.  No matter what, couldn't ever happen.  I've seen a lot of odd things happen in my life, I've never seen anything so guaranteed in my life.  Just saying, there's usually a slight chance for anything to happen, even a .001% chance.

NE-GB. Tough week will be this week with only 6 players. Need big weeks from Rodgers, Brady, and Wilson.

Seth Roberts $4
Clive Walford $4

Golden Tate $9
Marvin Jones $6

Russell Wilson $29
Doug Baldwin $20

Aaron Rodgers $33
Aaron Ripkowski $5 8.20
Ty Montgomery $18 9.80
Davante Adams $18 26.50
Randall Cobb $5
Geronimo Allison $4 1.80
Richard Rodgers $3 0.00

Tom Brady $34
Julian Edelman $21
Malcolm Mitchell $8 0.00
Stephen Gostkowski $15 0.00

TOTAL 150.90
CUTOFF 91.90

Well, there's one.

Well, there's one.
I'm sure there are more.  It's not like I said there wouldn't be, I was just trying to say there's usually a very small percentage of a chance for anything to happen.

Isn't it slightly possible that the players he owns are the only ones that score points and lead to a tie?  Once again, very unlikely but there's still that .001% chance.  I know I'm nit picking but I just laugh when people say something has zero percent chance.  I just watched Nevada Saturday night come back to win their basketball game after being down 14 points with just over a minute left in the game.  I imagine their odds of winning were pretty close to zero but they pulled it off.

I'm sure there are more.  It's not like I said there wouldn't be, I was just trying to say there's usually a very small percentage of a chance for anything to happen.

Isn't it slightly possible that the players he owns are the only ones that score points and lead to a tie?  Once again, very unlikely but there's still that .001% chance.  I know I'm nit picking but I just laugh when people say something has zero percent chance.  I just watched Nevada Saturday night come back to win their basketball game after being down 14 points with just over a minute left in the game.  I imagine their odds of winning were pretty close to zero but they pulled it off.
I think you're too high. Add 4 or 5+ more zeros before the 1. I have all of his NE/GB players covered. I'm sure there are many more. His only chance would be that his players account for not only every point in the Super Bowl, but also every yard. There is probably a better chance that I'll be the Super Bowl MVP.

I think you're too high. Add 4 or 5+ more zeros before the 1. I have all of his NE/GB players covered. I'm sure there are many more. His only chance would be that his players account for not only every point in the Super Bowl, but also every yard. There is probably a better chance that I'll be the Super Bowl MVP.
You're probably right but at least you admitted there was some kind of chance, be it minuscule. After looking at what some people have for their teams I don't think I'd have a shot at coming close to winning.

Last years winner only had 6 SB players as did most of the top 10.So there is a chance.
I was surprised to see that when it was posted earlier, I'm pretty sure last year was an outlier in that regard (though the number of entries this year might make that the case again this year).  However, there are always fewer SB players on the winning teams if the Super Bowl is a matchup between top seeds, because those entries needed to allocate additional money to players on other teams to get through wild card week.  If a Wild Card team (like Green Bay) makes it, the winning entries will have 1-2 more SB players on them than they would otherwise.  I think you'd need 8+ players in a NE-GB Super Bowl to have any kind of chance.  

I was surprised to see that when it was posted earlier, I'm pretty sure last year was an outlier in that regard (though the number of entries this year might make that the case again this year).  However, there are always fewer SB players on the winning teams if the Super Bowl is a matchup between top seeds, because those entries needed to allocate additional money to players on other teams to get through wild card week.  If a Wild Card team (like Green Bay) makes it, the winning entries will have 1-2 more SB players on them than they would otherwise.  I think you'd need 8+ players in a NE-GB Super Bowl to have any kind of chance.  
Yea Iggy I was surprised by that as well always thought you had to have at least 12 from the SB teams.I had 10 last season and finished 29th.I have 12 this year if it works out for me.I was just saying there is a chance with 6 because its happened before.In 2014 winners SB team had 12 but only 9 scored.

ZWK said:
Part of why the cutline was higher is that there were more entries this year: 6284 entries this year vs. 5522 last year (and even fewer in 2012-14). In other words, about 2284 teams got cut this year vs. 1522 last year. The huge fantasy games from Pittsburgh & Green Bay probably contributed too.

I was lucky to have my squad squeak by with 96.5. Cobb saved me from my mistake of underestimating the cutline; in hindsight I was unreasonably aggressive about putting money into my Super Bowl matchup. But I guess that's good news for my chances going forward.

IMO you picked the SB teams right and if you make it there, you are a favorite. However, I'm guessing you don't make the cut next week.

I went Pitt / ATL but OBJ screwed me and I missed the cut by less than 4 points. Knew I should have went with Rogers over Eli/OBJ combo.

Would like to see NE/DAL loaded teams posted. Just randomly viewing different teams in the 100-120 range, I see none that bet on the Cowboys. Lots of GB/NE teams. If you picked GB/NE you better have at least 8 and no Jordy Nelson.

Jayrok said:
Agreed.  This is a fascinating year.  People scoring 240+ this week raised the cutoff but those top several teams aren't going to survive for long with just 2 players from a bunch of teams.  

The trick has always been to correctly guess the two superbowl teams (this is a must), then fill in accordingly with those players but adding other good players from winners of wild card weekend, so you'll get two+ weeks out of them to get you through.  

The guy in first place has absolutely no chance to win.  Looking at a couple of teams that just made the cut are in much better shape than the top 5... providing they picked the correct superbowl matchup.  
One of those is me. I went all in on a Pittsburgh/Atlanta Super Bowl because I figured 2 Steelers could carry me through this week (which they did -  barely and only because I removed Boswell and added Baldwin at the zero hour) and because I figured a lot of people might be heavy on Pats (especially) and Cowboys. 

A PIT/ATL Super Bowl is still kind of a long shot but if it happens, I'll have a real chance at a prize with Ben, Bell, Antonio, J. James, Hooper, Coates, Ryan, Julio, Gabriel, Devonta, and Tevin all playing in the SB. 

Week one done at 124.5

KC-SEA final 

next round will have:

NE: blount-j.white-m.mitchell

KC: a.smith-west-tyreek-kelce

HOU: griffen-blue

GB: Rodgers-r.rodgers

ATL: ward

DAL: Beasley-t.williams

SEA: Wilson-Baldwin-kearse-Graham 
An ATL win will obviously sink me, as will another leveon-AB-Ben explosion, but as a Pittsburgher, that's a bitter pill I'm more than happy to swallow if it means advancing to play NE.  

In hindsight, I honestly should have gone Steelers-Seahawks, but I assumed they'd be a highly rostered AFC finalist pick (behind only NE of course), so I went KC instead. 

Good luck to all y'all 

lol no biggie I knew I didnt have enough players , was the first time doing this contest, live and learn, just like the other contest I have slowly gotten better over the past three years as well. I had the right idea picking two teams for the superbwl, just did not load up enough.

I wasn't going to download all the rosters but then I did. :shrug:   

Player counts for still-alive, non-staff entries for each possible SB combo:

Code:
Players	NE_DAL 	NE_ATL 	NE_SEA 	NE_GB  	KC_DAL 	KC_ATL 	KC_SEA 	KC_GB  	PIT_DAL	PIT_ATL	PIT_SEA	PIT_GB 	HOU_DAL	HOU_ATL	HOU_SEA	HOU_GB 
19     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	1      	0      	0      	0      	0      
18     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      
17     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	1      	3      	0      	0      	2      	1      	0      	0      	0      	0      
16     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	3      	0      	0      	0      	0      
15     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	1      	4      	0      	0      	2      	5      	0      	0      	0      	0      
14     	0      	0      	2      	10     	0      	0      	0      	2      	0      	0      	2      	8      	0      	0      	0      	1      
13     	0      	0      	1      	11     	0      	0      	1      	2      	1      	1      	9      	17     	0      	0      	0      	0      
12     	4      	1      	3      	28     	0      	3      	5      	15     	1      	1      	7      	24     	0      	0      	1      	3      
11     	5      	7      	7      	39     	0      	4      	3      	7      	5      	4      	6      	38     	3      	0      	1      	6      
10     	9      	9      	25     	78     	5      	8      	8      	21     	11     	12     	6      	28     	3      	5      	3      	9      
9      	22     	23     	59     	116    	9      	14     	14     	34     	17     	32     	24     	67     	6      	7      	5      	25     
8      	65     	76     	101    	191    	24     	33     	34     	70     	42     	65     	53     	129    	14     	22     	18     	60     
7      	164    	188    	205    	323    	53     	60     	52     	147    	80     	99     	92     	207    	16     	40     	39     	122    
6      	342    	386    	394    	521    	82     	124    	108    	220    	190    	232    	241    	387    	51     	101    	75     	196    
5      	537    	612    	608    	659    	181    	208    	190    	368    	344    	399    	440    	595    	138    	156    	165    	335    
4      	764    	867    	767    	796    	346    	398    	400    	596    	658    	742    	829    	960    	310    	374    	449    	647    
3      	820    	761    	731    	585    	545    	572    	641    	744    	988    	949    	988    	781    	520    	611    	688    	812    
2      	590    	519    	565    	378    	790    	790    	1020   	921    	986    	867    	835    	547    	913    	851    	984    	973    
1      	275    	190    	296    	156    	769    	715    	820    	480    	472    	411    	342    	169    	952    	827    	799    	495    
0      	406    	364    	239    	112    	1199   	1074   	705    	369    	208    	189    	125    	36     	1077   	1009   	776    	319
Edit: The column on the left shows the number of players, and the values in the table are the number of entries.  So e.g. there are 10 live entries that have a 14 players from NE and GB combined. 

Mine

This entry is still alive. 18 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LeVeon Bell $40 30.40 Aaron Rodgers $33 42.10 Aaron Ripkowski $5 8.20 Jordy Nelson $25 2.30 Davante Adams $18 26.50 Geronimo Allison $4 1.80 Mason Crosby $13 9.00 Green Bay Packers $12 6.00 Tom Brady $34 0.00 James White $11 0.00 Julian Edelman $21 0.00 Chris Hogan $9 0.00 Malcolm Mitchell $8 0.00 Stephen Gostkowski $15 0.00 Lance Dunbar $2 0.00 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TOTAL 99.00 CUTOFF 91.90

dotn th know why it formatted like that. Anyway, 13 packers and patriots plus bell and Dunbar LOL...

Here are your rankings in terms Super Bowl picks...

NE-GB 1371

PIT-GB 915

NE-SEA 797

NE-ATL 690

NE-DAL 611

KC-GB 525

PIT-ATL 446

PIT-SEA 444

HOU-GB 424

PIT-DAL 347

KC-ATL 246

KC-SEA 227

HOU-ATL 175

KC-DAL 173

HOU-SEA 142

HOU-DAL 93

These are combos of teams that have 6 or more players from the two teams.  KC-DAL was probably the value play.

LeVeon Bell $40

Russell Wilson $29
Doug Baldwin $20

Eli Manning $17
Odell Beckham Jr $19

Aaron Rodgers $33
Davante Adams $18 26.50
Randall Cobb $5

Tom Brady $34
Julian Edelman $21

You will probably advance next couple weeks but you have zero chance of winning 
I would probably say zero chance.  1317 teams have 6 players plus players from NE-GB.  659 have exactly 6 and it's a safe bet that many haven't lost $36 in salary already.  Given that Bell and Baldwin were two to the drivers in advancing last week, I'm sure many of those 659 have those two.  There's a chance that his team is already covered.

Code:
Obviously went Pit-Dal in the Super Bowl.  Seems like it's the year of my least favorite team winning in pro sports so I went with that trend.  Not sure I have enough to advance this week.  Week 2 is always the tough one for me.  Need NE not to blow up and Wilson to use his legs to have a chance.  Also need a Sea win this week to have a shot.  Caught a break with Allison coming into play.  Will score 8 spots this week so there's a chance.

Clive Walford             $4     

Ben Roethlisberger       $36     20.85 
LeVeon Bell              $40     
Antonio Brown            $31     
Sammie Coates             $4      0.00 
Cobi Hamilton             $4      2.00 
Jesse James               $4      2.10 

Russell Wilson           $29     
Paul Richardson           $7     

Geronimo Allison          $4     
Richard Rodgers           $3      0.00 

Dak Prescott             $25     
Ezekiel Elliott          $26     
Cole Beasley             $10      0.00 
Terrance Williams         $7      0.00 
Jason Witten             $11      0.00 

TOTAL                           137.50 

I like the fact that I'll have 13 scorers going this weekend...just not extremely excited about a few of those 13, like Ladarius Green.  I should have paid closer attention to concussion deal.  Damn.

I wasn't going to download all the rosters but then I did. :shrug:   

Player counts for still-alive, non-staff entries for each possible SB combo:

Code:
Players	NE_DAL 	NE_ATL 	NE_SEA 	NE_GB  	KC_DAL 	KC_ATL 	KC_SEA 	KC_GB  	PIT_DAL	PIT_ATL	PIT_SEA	PIT_GB 	HOU_DAL	HOU_ATL	HOU_SEA	HOU_GB 
19     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	1      	0      	0      	0      	0      
18     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      
17     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	1      	3      	0      	0      	2      	1      	0      	0      	0      	0      
16     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	3      	0      	0      	0      	0      
15     	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	0      	1      	4      	0      	0      	2      	5      	0      	0      	0      	0      
14     	0      	0      	2      	10     	0      	0      	0      	2      	0      	0      	2      	8      	0      	0      	0      	1      
13     	0      	0      	1      	11     	0      	0      	1      	2      	1      	1      	9      	17     	0      	0      	0      	0      
12     	4      	1      	3      	28     	0      	3      	5      	15     	1      	1      	7      	24     	0      	0      	1      	3      
11     	5      	7      	7      	39     	0      	4      	3      	7      	5      	4      	6      	38     	3      	0      	1      	6      
10     	9      	9      	25     	78     	5      	8      	8      	21     	11     	12     	6      	28     	3      	5      	3      	9      
9      	22     	23     	59     	116    	9      	14     	14     	34     	17     	32     	24     	67     	6      	7      	5      	25     
8      	65     	76     	101    	191    	24     	33     	34     	70     	42     	65     	53     	129    	14     	22     	18     	60     
7      	164    	188    	205    	323    	53     	60     	52     	147    	80     	99     	92     	207    	16     	40     	39     	122    
6      	342    	386    	394    	521    	82     	124    	108    	220    	190    	232    	241    	387    	51     	101    	75     	196    
5      	537    	612    	608    	659    	181    	208    	190    	368    	344    	399    	440    	595    	138    	156    	165    	335    
4      	764    	867    	767    	796    	346    	398    	400    	596    	658    	742    	829    	960    	310    	374    	449    	647    
3      	820    	761    	731    	585    	545    	572    	641    	744    	988    	949    	988    	781    	520    	611    	688    	812    
2      	590    	519    	565    	378    	790    	790    	1020   	921    	986    	867    	835    	547    	913    	851    	984    	973    
1      	275    	190    	296    	156    	769    	715    	820    	480    	472    	411    	342    	169    	952    	827    	799    	495    
0      	406    	364    	239    	112    	1199   	1074   	705    	369    	208    	189    	125    	36     	1077   	1009   	776    	319
Edit: The column on the left shows the number of players, and the values in the table are the number of entries.  So e.g. there are 10 live entries that have a 14 players from NE and GB combined. 
:goodposting:

Would love to see this after this week and the next but from looking at it this way, I can see I have little to no chance.

Users who are viewing this thread