What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (14 Viewers)

We can call Huckabee-Sanders names though right?  I feel like if she can call a reporter asking a serious question, dummy, she's fair game. 

Reporter: How can Trump say for sure that there was no Russian collusion with anyone in his campaign
SHS: Mr Trump is aware of everything that goes on in his campaign and knows nothing happened.
Reporter: So he was aware of this meeting Trump Jr/Manafort/Kushner had?
SHS: No he was not.
Reporter: So then he's not aware of everything that goes on with members of his campaign?
SHS: Ugh I already covered this, of course he is aware of everything that goes on.
Reporter: So then he knew about this meeting?
SHS: No dummy how many times do I have to say it!

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.
Is this a real exchange?  Thought it was shtick when posted earlier?

We can call Huckabee-Sanders names though right?  I feel like if she can call a reporter asking a serious question, dummy, she's fair game. 

Reporter: How can Trump say for sure that there was no Russian collusion with anyone in his campaign
SHS: Mr Trump is aware of everything that goes on in his campaign and knows nothing happened.
Reporter: So then he's not aware of everything that goes on with members of his campaign?
SHS: Ugh I already covered this, of course he is aware of everything that goes on.

I think there was some confusion. This is her comic ventriloquism routine. 

That was real? I thought it was a joke.

Trump calls people vile names all the time and he's been ruled out.

FFA safe space established.

Wait, that was real??  I thought that was just a humorous parody of the real presser.  :doh:

Ren Ho3k said:
He showed up to the meeting and nothing happened.  If you want to say Donald Trump Jr is a moron and handled this poorly, even that it showed a willingness to receive help from the Russian govt, I'm right there with you.  

Him going to a meeting where collusion didn't happen doesn't prove that it happened later.  If Veselnitskaya is the Russian agent you're saying she is, and the Russian government owns Trump, why wasn't there any damaging material exchanged?  

I agree that it looks pretty unsavory.  But without proof of some type of exchange happening I'm not seeing how this proves the accusation being made.  
It certainly doesn't dispute the overall allegations though. 

Ren Ho3k said:
He showed up to the meeting and nothing happened.  If you want to say Donald Trump Jr is a moron and handled this poorly, even that it showed a willingness to receive help from the Russian govt, I'm right there with you.  

Him going to a meeting where collusion didn't happen doesn't prove that it happened later.  If Veselnitskaya is the Russian agent you're saying she is, and the Russian government owns Trump, why wasn't there any damaging material exchanged?  

I agree that it looks pretty unsavory.  But without proof of some type of exchange happening I'm not seeing how this proves the accusation being made.  
The email doesn't prove that the Trump campaign succeeded in collaborating with Russia, but it does definitively prove that they attempted to do so.

We put people in jail for attempted murder.  I think impeachment is fair game for attempted treason.  (Yes, I know that this isn't treason in the formal legal sense, but it is in the everyday English sense).

The constant pointing to the Clintons or dems is so off putting and totally irrelevant. If there is something illegal with them, I hope they go to jail. 
It's absolutely an abdication of rationality and is a perfect example of how politics is so unlike normal life.

If someone at work comes up and asks you where you were today, and you reply "The more interesting question is where Susan has been for the past few days.  I've walked by her office and not seen her there several times...i've talked to other people..."

At this point you'd get interrupted and told you're not answering the question and it'd be asked again, and if you don't answer it, you have something to hide.  

You know what, I have to agree.  Vile, mean, hateful names that the entire world hears and he's the freaking president.  I think we may need another ruling. @Clayton Gray
I happen to agree, but we are guests here.

Lets show we can behave like grown ups (even immature ones) and perhaps we can revisit.  I can, however, recognize how that can be a slippery slope to a lower level of discourse...

and we know the right hates those slippery slopes. 

Clayton Gray said:
Please stop using inflammatory words such as "Trumpkins". Thanks. 
I understand you are a mod, but if Trumpkins is what gets your attention with all the stupids, dumbs, idiots and other direct insults at people?...that confuses me. I have been straight up accused of being a thief and someone else who I am not. I have seen others talk politics and just get roasted by a whole clan of people.Those attacks are allowed but Trumpkins is frowned upon? Just trying to understand as the way it is policed here is all over the map.

Who is to say Trumpkins means derogatory fwiw? It is just a Trump supporter. They have called people snowflakes for 800+ pages with no mention to stop and that is intended to be derogatory, sir. I was warned for responding to a person who called me a snowflake by pointing out they are the real snowflake. Seems some political slant here from the sites/mods regards.

We are discussing a traitor who mocks the disabled while having been accused of rape under oath by his ex wife, and we all heard the All Access tape, but you want to give them a safe space? They sit in this thread, on a site you mod, and defend a man who got big in this campaign insulting women and every candidate he went against, but now...Trumpkins is too far?

I am also for the complete and total right to free speech on the internet or not, you have the ignore feature...but you also suspend and ban people while censoring rules, the safe space is over kill here.

But again, I am confused how some things are not allowed while guys like "he and him" can insult freely and still post. Just really curious about how that got your attention but nothing else did. 

Users who are viewing this thread