Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
whoknew

The Russia Investigation: Mueller - "Over the course of my career, I've seen a number of challenges to our democracy.The Russian govt's effort to interfere in our election is among the most serious."

Based on this intro from Hannity I am expecting this interview to be very tough on DTJ.  I'm sure he really wants to get down to the bottom of this.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, Mario Kart said:

Hannity is such a joke. How can people listen to this guy? 

Because it's what they want to hear.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

This Hannity clown..... "why doesnt' the MSM tell EVERY story".  

Guys, he just reports the facts and wants you to make up your own mind. 

• Like 1

Am I crazy or was last summer Trump and Mornin Joe were best friends? Wasn't Joe the biggest fan of Trump in the world?

• Like 2

What new depths will we explore tomorrow?  

Perhaps Melania has some information she'd like to tweet?

You guys are overlooking the real possibility that Jr is part of the Deep State plot to overthrow the President.

• Like 4

Hannity already better than Maddow's tax reveal Nothingburger. 

• Like 4

This is like one of those dystopian movies where the government leaders are "grilled" by someone clearly in on their rule who asks nice layup questions and constantly reminds the audience "and I'm being very fair here".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle CornCob said:

@Steve is the sweetest handle on FBG 

Steve is the name of my penis. Every time someone quotes him, I think of my penis. 

Don Jr. is giving off the same facial expressions as my 7 year old when he's trying to explain why his sister is crying. 

• Like 4

They are doing a great job not mentioning what the email said 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

Fredo is nervous. 

Nothing to be nervous about. Hannity will remind him of his lines. 

• Like 1

The whole "this was before Russia-mania" is the worst defense ever.  There is Russia-mania BECAUSE of stuff like this.  The fact this guy didn't know this was bad because the media wasn't saying that colluding with Russia was bad yet is damning, not helpful.

4 minutes ago, SacramentoBob said:

You guys are overlooking the real possibility that Jr is part of the Deep State plot to overthrow the President.

He made a deal with Pence who will pardon him and set him up big league.  Take that KUSHNER!

:lmao: Schumer followed by Kaine. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Am I crazy or was last summer Trump and Mornin Joe were best friends? Wasn't Joe the biggest fan of Trump in the world?

The media does need to look in the mirror. - I was watching Msnbc a couple nights or so ago and Chris Matthews very proudly ran through maybe 14 years of interviews he had done with Trump, almost 90% of which must have been from the era when Trump was on The Apprentice, and Matthews - serious newsman, grizzled political vet - treated Trump like an equal over and over again, like some sort of pundit or political sage, tugging out punchy observations about American politics, Bush and Obama, Iraq and the economy... and he was doing this to show Trump's hollowness, now in retrospect, and all I could think was... here was NBC/MSNBC cross promoting an entertainment figure in their serious news platform year after year after year, creating this character whom people came to believe was a real insightful political savant, a perceived genius even because that's how he was treated. So, yeah, thanks.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 10

Just now, NREC34 said:

Wow. He is all about transparency. 

What a guy. 

Yeah, just like criminals are transparent when cops show them irrefutable evidence of their guilt.

They're so forthright and transparent with their confessions then...really respectable folks.

• Like 2

It was a wasted 20 minute which is a shame because I would have loved to have gotten secret info on Hillary from the Russian govt. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

The media does need to look in the mirror. - I was watching Msnbc a couple nights or so ago and Chris Matthews very proudly ran through maybe 14 years of interviews he had done with Trump, almost 90% of which must have been from the era when Trump was on The Apprentice, and Matthews - serious newsman, grizzled political vet - treated Trump like an equal like over and over again, some sort of pundit or political sage, tugging out punchy observations about American politics, Bush and Obama, Iraq and the economy... and he was doing this to show Trump's hollowness, now in retrospect, and all I could think was... here was NBC/MSNBC cross promoting an entertainment figure in their serious news platform year after year after year, creating this character whom people came to believe was a real insight political savant, a perceived genius even because that's how he was treated. So, yeah, thanks.

Good point. Mine was just how is Hannity going to act like Joe is some kind of crazy liberal???

6 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

The media does need to look in the mirror. - I was watching Msnbc a couple nights or so ago and Chris Matthews very proudly ran through maybe 14 years of interviews he had done with Trump, almost 90% of which must have been from the era when Trump was on The Apprentice, and Matthews - serious newsman, grizzled political vet - treated Trump like an equal over and over again, like some sort of pundit or political sage, tugging out punchy observations about American politics, Bush and Obama, Iraq and the economy... and he was doing this to show Trump's hollowness, now in retrospect, and all I could think was... here was NBC/MSNBC cross promoting an entertainment figure in their serious news platform year after year after year, creating this character whom people came to believe was a real insightful political savant, a perceived genius even because that's how he was treated. So, yeah, thanks.

We love us some billionaire businessmen.

LOL Tucker your a dbag....these GOP apologists crack me up....Putin is ok now??? give me a break fellas this is America and Russia is not our ally

Oh and Hannity with his Ukraine slant?? Seriously? LMFAO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ilov80s said:

Good point. Mine was just how is Hannity going to act like Joe is some kind of crazy liberal???

Lol, yeah I guess I missed your point. - The key is you just have to forget whatever you've heard from Hannity before and disbelieve what you hear from anyone else now. Then go on auto-pilot. You'll be fine.

My favorite part of listening to Limbaugh today (in the car on the way there and back) was his repeating over and over again that Russia had nothing on Hillary, so you see Veselnitskaya had nothing, nothing at all. That's fantastic, all his listeners had to do to swallow that was just forget everything Limbaugh had told them for 26 months straight before today.

4 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

I can't stand Tucker Carlson, especially now that he's become a Trump apologist of the highest rank. But he does have an argument here. Putin is a bad guy but he is NOT Adolf Hitler. And we HAVE worked with dictators and bad people in the past, and now, and will do so in the future. I still think Carlson is wrong about Putin, but Peters went a little overboard too IMO.

24 minutes ago, Thunderlips said:

This Hannity clown..... "why doesnt' the MSM tell EVERY story".  

everything is pretty much a deflection to the Clintons or Obama......wonder were POTUS gets it from?

Just now, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

LMFAO um.....no....

He sure did. Wake up kid. 

1 hour ago, Steve said:

So you want to kill him?

Deflections are a Trumpers specialty. :lmao:

1 minute ago, timschochet said:
8 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

I can't stand Tucker Carlson, especially now that he's become a Trump apologist of the highest rank. But he does have an argument here. Putin is a bad guy but he is NOT Adolf Hitler. And we HAVE worked with dictators and bad people in the past, and now, and will do so in the future. I still think Carlson is wrong about Putin, but Peters went a little overboard too IMO.

The analogy was apt.  Should we have aligned with Hitler if our interests overlapped?

Putin is actively working against the US.  Why on earth would we want to partner with him, given this truth and his other behavior toward journalists, civilians, political opponents, gay folks, and meddling in other countries?

He has a point also in that, all of a sudden, folks on the right are now OK with partnering with Russia whereas before they were the enemy...and it's ALL to do with Trump.  

He just did a poor job of presenting that.

• Like 2

Thomas Jefferson's vision of the free press has saved our country again and again throughout our history. It's so ironic, and great, IMO, that at a time when many people, even before Trump, were referring to the New York Times as a failing enterprise and no longer relevant, they have achieved arguably their finest hour.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Lol, yeah I guess I missed your point. - The key is you just have to forget whatever you've heard from Hannity before and disbelieve what you hear from anyone else now. Then go on auto-pilot. You'll be fine.

My favorite part of listening to Limbaugh today (in the car on the way there and back) was his repeating over and over again that Russia had nothing on Hillary, so you see Veselnitskaya had nothing, nothing at all. That's fantastic, all his listeners had to do to swallow that was just forget everything Limbaugh had told them for 26 months straight before today.

I think his listeners can do that with ease.

4 minutes ago, timschochet said:

He may not have killed millions of people, but he has ordered people dead and invaded a country in todays modern world. He has tortured and has had people poisoned, he is the equivalent to hitler in evilness. If he could get away with eliminating all Ukranians, he would.

No one in todays world can really be Hitler anymore. War has changed. 

Edited by Mavis