What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ret. Lt. Gen Mike Flynn (1 Viewer)

The notorious liar and traitor, Mike Flynn, who continues to draw a pension he doesn’t deserve…

…is an insane conspiracy theorist.

Michael Flynn says the globalists are trying to figure out how to alter our DNA with covid shots to control us, but that will fail so they will then turn us into cyborgs by “putting components of robotics into us.”

The notorious liar and traitor, Mike Flynn, who continues to draw a pension he doesn’t deserve…

Michael Flynn says the globalists are trying to figure out how to alter our DNA with covid shots to control us, but that will fail so they will then turn us into cyborgs by “putting components of robotics into us.”
Sounds like he’s ready to win a GOP Senate primary to me.

Seriously. This guy fits right in with today's GOP.

Seriously. This guy fits right in with today's GOP.
This kind of craziness only makes him seem like more of a patriot fighting the establishment elites to MAGA guys.

Users who are viewing this thread