What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (19 Viewers)

Does Pence then pick his own cabinet?  Surely anyone associated with Trump with Russian ties would have to be out.

this is just so nuts
I can't imagine that if it were true, and he actually was some sort of cultivated Russian asset, that you could allow ANY of his picks to get through?

I am still laughing.  But, from now on when ever you see Trump, the first thing you will think about is someone pissing all over him.

He is not going to shed that, ever.  I am sure someone will be pissing on his grave.

I actually kinda hope it's not true, just for the poetic justice.  Guy has zero credibility  at this point so his denial will be laughed at, and he got here in large part by lowering the bar, and spreading lies and conspiracy theories. He deserves this and much more.

ETA: the pee stuff I mean.  Obviously I hope the other stuff isn't true for other reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another orchestrated hit job based on bs.  This holds just as much weight as when they tried to fabricate a story about Julian Assange being a pedophile.  They ended up tracing it back to a Hillary supporter.  Was anyone held responsible, or criticized?  No, because the hit job was exposed as a phony, so the liberal media quit talking about it. I don't believe anything that comes out of any of our compromised intelligence community, and I sure AF don't believe anything that comes from another countries intelligence.

Another orchestrated hit job based on bs.  This holds just as much weight as when they tried to fabricate a story about Julian Assange being a pedophile.  They ended up tracing it back to a Hillary supporter.  Was anyone held responsible, or criticized?  No, because the hit job was exposed as a phony, so the liberal media quit talking about it. I don't believe anything that comes out of any of our compromised intelligence community, and I sure AF don't believe anything that comes from another countries intelligence.
this sounds vaguely familiar, something about pizza, ping pong, kids...

Its all a matter of perspective, I suppose.

Harry Reid alluded to explosive reports about Trump and Russia back when Comey reopened the FBI probe into Clinton. Maybe he knew about the allegations.

This is almost as bad as that Republican preacher guy that died wearing a latex gimp suit with a dildo in his ###.  Gotta love Republicans.

A classified report delivered to President Obama and President-elect Donald Trump last week included a section summarizing allegations that Russian intelligence services have compromising material and information on Trump’s personal life and finances, U.S. officials said.

The officials said that U.S. intelligence agencies have not corroborated those allegations, but believed that the sources involved in the reporting were credible enough to warrant inclusion of their claims in the highly classified report on Russian interference in the presidential campaign.
This is the lede from The Post's reporting tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because he can shoot someone in the street and not lose voters.
I think the "theory" aka bs would entail him running for president because he was in fear the Russians would release the tape.  Sounds like a great movie!  Maybe they should hire an overated actress like Merryl Streep to play one of the urinating hookers.  

This is sort of obvious but I guess worth saying anyway for the record.  If there was really contact between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence, that should be it.  I can imagine a situation in which campaign folks talk to foreign governments as a means of clarifying signals in the event that they win, but Trump has way too much Russian baggage to get anything even resembling the benefit of the doubt on something like this.  
I don't disagree. It should. But let's examine what has to happen for the President to be removed:

1. A House committee has to be formed to investigate whether or not the President has committed an impeachable crime.

2. The House committee has to then report it's findings to the House, and recommend impeachment.

3. The House has to vote on impeachment.

4. The Senate has to hold a trial.

5. 2/3rds of the Senate has to vote for impeachment.

This is a rather long row to hoe, and realistically I don't even see step #1 happening. Not with this Congress.

I don't disagree. It should. But let's examine what has to happen for the President to be removed:

1. A House committee has to be formed to investigate whether or not the President has committed an impeachable crime.

2. The House committee has to then report it's findings to the House, and recommend impeachment.

This is a rather long row to hoe, and realistically I don't even see step #1 happening. Not with this Congress.
I think even the most casual political observer realizes that there's no REAL love between Trump and huge swaths of the Republican Party.  If they get to pick their guy to replace him....of course they'll Robert the Bruce his ### and leave him alone on the battlefield. 

Why would he want people to pee on a bed that Obama slept in?  I could understand peeing in it before he stayed there...  Where did The Donald sleep with all that pee in his bed?  Did he get a non-presidential suite?  I wonder if he was jerking off?  I would think "Donald Trump masturbating on camera" would be a bigger headline.  I certainly would be...

no idea the veracity, but I'm seeing speculation on twitter that this was a complete fabrication created by 4chan to troll Buzzfeed.  yes, that is a sentence I just typed in the #currentyear
While that's possible, there's still the issue of what the IC briefed BO and DT on. It might not be a golden shower but it's obviously something big.

Its funny now, but I remember at the time, Trump was really angry with Melania after his first birthday after they were married.  It seems that she thought Donald had asked for a private Golden Tee game for the penthouse.

I think even the most casual political observer realizes that there's no REAL love between Trump and huge swaths of the Republican Party.  If they get to pick their guy to replace him....of course they'll Robert the Bruce his ### and leave him alone on the battlefield. 
Yes, and if this is true, live by the sword (Twitter) die by the sword --look how fast the ethics issue turned on the GOP

Again, this is all predicated on this story being correct, but I don't really see any Congress going to the mattresses for a president who actively collaborated with a hostile government to manipulate an election.  The golden shower thing is the funny and salacious part, but the cloak and dagger stuff is the real killer.

They are ok with me as long as they are pissing on Obama's bed.
It wasn't Obama's bed, it was the hotels.  Obama just stayed in the room before.   Why would he care if someone peed on a mattress he slept on years ago?  That's why the whole story is bs.

Users who are viewing this thread