What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s only 2 reasons to ever go to McDonald’s:

All day breakfast.  Regardless of time of day, if the bacon egg and cheese biscuit is an option, it’s the only option.  Michael Douglas fought this battle for us in Falling Down, we should honor him for it.

The McRib.  I don’t care how it’s made or what it’s made out of, put it in my face.  

That said, you telling me there’s not a few freezers full of leftover Trump Steaks they couldn’t have raided and used to gussy up this event a little?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ddale8

Trump to media yesterday: "We have 300 hamburgers"
Trump to Clemson yesterday: "I go out and send for about 1,000 hamburgers"
Trump this morning: "I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders"

@ddale8

Trump to media yesterday: "We have 300 hamburgers"
Trump to Clemson yesterday: "I go out and send for about 1,000 hamburgers"
Trump this morning: "I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders"
Truth is malleable for the orange one.

This took planning, though, right?  I’m mostly confident you can’t just roll up to the McD’s drive through and order 300-1000 sammichs, nuggets, and fries.  So in the time it took to call around and arrange this, find an Uber Eats driver to pick up and deliver, not a single person said “hey, your hotel might should cater this.  It would look better for all involved”

If you are in Missouri, don't even bother voting.

Missouri House restricts access to its own records, votes down anti-discrimination protections

JEFFERSON CITY • The Missouri House on Tuesday opted to allow House members to restrict access to public records, two months after voters overwhelmingly approved a constitutional amendment that subjects legislators to the state’s Sunshine Law.

The GOP-controlled chamber changed its rules Tuesday to allow lawmakers to keep confidential “constituent case files” and records relating to Democrats’ or Republicans’ “caucus strategy.”

The move came in the second week of the Legislature’s annual session as lawmakers debated changes to House policies.

The new rule defines a “constituent case file” as “any correspondence, written or electronic, between a member and a constituent, or between a member and any other party pertaining to a constituent’s grievance, a question of eligibility for any benefit as it relates to a particular constituent, or any issue regarding a constituent’s request for assistance.”
@fantasycurse42  Democracy is dead.  In the US.  Republicans have taken control.

I think he was referring to your Brexit vote thread. I thought of it too when I read that post. It's a good illustration of the issue you brought up.
Right.  Not a condemnation or label. @fantasycurse42

Here voters overwhelming declare that politicians can't do shady things, a constitutional ammendment no less, and the politicians, all Republicans, thumb their nose at them.  Horrible. 

well oiled machine...

Jim Sciutto‏Verified account @jimsciutto

Jus now - on same day ISIS claimed responsibility for deadly explosion that killed US service members in Syria - @VP Pence says, “The caliphate has crumbled and ISIS has been defeated."

8:10 AM - 16 Jan 2019

truth is an illusion...

"Fast Food Feast" likely cost $3,000.

".......In total, Trump is estimated to have spent $2,911.44 on fast food served as the event. That number drops to $2,437.11 if the McDonald’s items were purchased using 2-for-$5 deals that are available for some burgers and nuggets."

:lmao:
I bought 400 hamberders out of my own pocket for the Clemson team!  You don't believe me?!  There are 700 hamberders right there!  Go ahead and take a picture of those 1000 hamberders!

what's Christian about willfully excluding people?
What's amazing is after posting that I heard a talking head declare that we now have Muslims in Congress and all Muslims wants gays dead so stuff like this isn't really all that bad.  If this weren't true they wouldn't have taken their oath on the Koran.  A listener called his bluff saying this was BS and he wants them to issue a declaration that they don't want gays to be murdered.

Amazing how low we have sunk in two short years. :(

this is "funny"....as we've seen over the years with Trump he actually does what he accuses everyone else of doing....

Philip Bump‏Verified account @pbump

Two years before the Journal reports on Cohen rigging online polls, Trump was complaining about rigged polls.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The same people who did the phony election polls, and were so wrong, are now doing approval rating polls. They are rigged just like before.

5:11 AM - 17 Jan 2017

#WINNING

Bill Kristol‏Verified account @BillKristol

"Just 30 percent of registered voters said they will definitely vote for Trump in 2020, while 57 percent said they will definitely vote against him."

the good thing is this is all setting the groundwork for the upcoming impeachment.....

this is "funny"....as we've seen over the years with Trump he actually does what he accuses everyone else of doing....

Philip Bump‏Verified account @pbump

Two years before the Journal reports on Cohen rigging online polls, Trump was complaining about rigged polls.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The same people who did the phony election polls, and were so wrong, are now doing approval rating polls. They are rigged just like before.

5:11 AM - 17 Jan 2017
One of his biggest go to moves. Does this all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread