What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaintsInDome2006 said:
This is bizarre and convoluted. ‘Nothing can stop what’s coming’ is a QAnon reference, but then the Nero reference is unmistakable. In the middle of a pandemic it’s all kinds of twisted.
Considering Q is likely a major troll job, it’s quite likely that was some Q account tying those together seeing how far they can push it just to make people look dumb. That’s my best guess. 

Considering Q is likely a major troll job, it’s quite likely that was some Q account tying those together seeing how far they can push it just to make people look dumb. That’s my best guess. 
But it appears (at least) to have been originally tweeted by Trump's own social media director, Dan Scavino. That's the weird part to me here. I wouldn't bat an eye anymore if Trump just saw it from some random account and re-tweeted because he liked it without realizing the Nero reference. 

But it appears (at least) to have been originally tweeted by Trump's own social media director, Dan Scavino. That's the weird part to me here. I wouldn't bat an eye anymore if Trump just saw it from some random account and re-tweeted because he liked it without realizing the Nero reference. 
While Nero was fiddling and Rome was burning, Trump just wasn't paying attention.

Ok, I assumed Scavino picked it up from somewhere else. You think Scavino made it himself on MS Paint? 

Pfft...Macomb County, home of the Reagan Democrats. Lemme know when West Michigan flips. (hint: McClellan was the last Dem to carry my home County.)

But SRSLY....Biden needs to rack up a 70-80% landslide in Wayne County (Detroit.) I worked late on Election Day in 2016, and hadn’t read any news all day. Walking home to midtown west around 11pm, I decided to venture into Times Square. ‘twas exactly the same as watching the smoke rise over FiDi on 9/11-9/14 from Brooklyn Heights....10-20K watching in silence. On one of the huge tote boards, I saw why:

Wayne County: Projected Winner, Clinton (D) 54%

And at that instant I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. That wasn’t nearly the win she needed, the turnout must have been low, and that meant Michigan was lost...and that meant anything could happen. 

I have a better suggestion. Cut funding to his pet projects, scale way back on defense, bring the troops home, and actually attempt to care about the health of the American people.
"bring the troops home".   it's time we leave that #### whole,  the sooner the better.  our guys deserve better than risking their lives in a Country or Countries that have been fighting for 1000 years.  pretty much all over religion.

tell me I'm wrong.

I really dislike this misnomer that the Second Amendment is "under siege." It's a really big deal/issue out where I live, to the extent that it makes many vote right wing, and I wish democrats would do something to try to disspell it as a major issue. 

I really dislike this misnomer that the Second Amendment is "under siege." It's a really big deal/issue out where I live, to the extent that it makes many vote right wing, and I wish democrats would do something to try to disspell it as a major issue. 
I disagree with this.  They are never going to appease and they are never going to change votes on this issue

They need to run on gun control and start tying mass shootings to the Republicans with a massive ad blitz showing kids hiding under their desk.  This is exactly what the republicans would do if the roles were reversed 

These are wedge issues.  

I disagree with this.  They are never going to appease and they are never going to change votes on this issue

They need to run on gun control and start tying mass shootings to the Republicans with a massive ad blitz showing kids hiding under their desk.  This is exactly what the republicans would do if the roles were reversed 
You're probably right, I just have some optimism that these are reasonable people. But, admittedly, I try have this discussion with some of my closer friends who believe any democrat will take their guns and they appear to listen to me out of respect but then go right back to stockpiling guns and ammo and voting straight Republican. 

Sinn Fein said:
The last daily White House press briefing was held one year ago — on March 11, 2019, when Sarah Huckabee Sanders was still Trump's press secretary.

:pours40out:
We're better off without it.

Zow said:
It seems a lot of people's logic centers aren't working, because even the most left wing extremist out there should know that endorsing gun confiscation is going to torpedo their political career pretty much anywhere. They aren't coming for our guns, people! 

Sinn Fein said:
The last daily White House press briefing was held one year ago — on March 11, 2019, when Sarah Huckabee Sanders was still Trump's press secretary.

They were ahead of their time proactive in cancelling gatherings to prevent the spread of misinformation disease.

Sinn Fein said:

Just a continuing breach of duty and the oath of office by the President, that's all.

And it’s from the official Trump campaign? I have to believe it’s a joke. Lots of trolls in the Trump camp.
Brad Parscale <contact@victory.donaldtrump.com>

Same organization I get emails from 2-3 times a day looking for donations. His "polls" are always phrased that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread