What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Forum (1 Viewer)

Sinn Fein

Footballguy
This may be for my benefit only, but I am going to create a bookmark for this thread, which will have links to the various soccer threads.  Sometimes its just a pain to find the threads when they get buried several pages back, and I don't want to create separate bookmarks for each thread.  :shrug:

@Steve Tasker            list of club and national team supporters

2022 World Cup Qualifying 

Main Soccer Thread

USMNT Thread

Match Day Thread

Women's National Team

2021/22 EPL Fantasy League (Fantrax)

Liverpool Thread

Shader Pre-Season Rankings 2018/19

Shader Pre-Season Rankings 2017/18

GAM Thread - in here we talk about Gams

TAM thread - in here we do not talk about Gams

Scünthorpe United - Come on you Irons

Archives

2018/19 EPL Fantasy League (Fantrax)

2019/20 EPL Fantasy League (Fantrax)

2020/21 EPL Fantasy League (Fantrax)

2016/17 EPL Fantasy League - fantrax

2016/17 Euro Survivor Thread

2017/18 EPL Fantasy League

2017/18 ***Official*** EPL Fantasy League thread - for @Jaysus - Link to actual league page

2017/18 Euro Survivor Thread

***Official*** 2018 World Cup Thread

2018 World Cup Drinking Guide

If I set up the links properly, it should link to the latest page in the thread.  If I missed a link, let me know and I'll add it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like Sinn Fein in the cstu welch thread when it comes to the Taskers supporters list.  I mean, what else can I do to get listed as a Liverpool fan!  I say "we", I change my avatar, I post incessantly about them, I start a thread.....

I feel like Sinn Fein in the cstu welch thread when it comes to the Taskers supporters list.  I mean, what else can I do to get listed as a Liverpool fan!  I say "we", I change my avatar, I post incessantly about them, I start a thread.....
You don't know the secret handshake?

You're supposed to PM him a selfie in full kit

It would be easier for Takser to simply change the list to:

Hull - QuizGuy66
@shader - MrPhoenix, Bentley, Kendall, SmoovySmoov, editor47, Gator, PIK95, Texas Football, Sleeping King, jplvr, theprince, wdcrob, Charvik, Gianmarco, Randall146
Manchester City - editor47, Derek, TitusIII, NYCelt (before this), whoknew, Scorchy

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: Ned
All you had to do was ask

It would be easier for Takser to simply change the list to:

Hull - QuizGuy66
@shader - MrPhoenix, Bentley, Kendall, SmoovySmoov, editor47, Gator, PIK95, Texas Football, Sleeping King, jplvr, theprince, wdcrob, Charvik, Gianmarco, Randall146
Manchester City - editor47, Derek, TitusIII, NYCelt (before this), whoknew, Scorchy
:lmao:  

Last night the boys are telling us how their day at school went. The 8yr old says he had to do a reading comprehension test. They could pick whatever book they wanted from the list and then do a multiple choice test based on what they read. 

So of course he found a book on Messi. "I knew all the answers to the test already, so I didn't read the book."   :lol:  little ####. 

at least stop saying pitch instead of field, or match instead of game or side instead of team.  you aren't british!

Users who are viewing this thread