What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Descendents (1 Viewer)

What a great show.  No BS, they just came out and played a blistering set for a little over an hour. They sounded fantastic.

As a bonus, Rehasher (LTJ bassist/singer side project) showed up to open.  And a band I hadn't heard of before, called Radkey, really blew me away.  

They'll be headlining one of the local Chicagoland breweries annual festival with Real Big Fish. Going to try to make it, but its an awful weekend for me. 

And a band I hadn't heard of before, called Radkey, really blew me away.  
They are from Kansas City. Glad you enjoyed them. And they are brothers to boot. And I mean siblings.... :)

And Descendents of course. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They'll be headlining one of the local Chicagoland breweries annual festival with Real Big Fish. Going to try to make it, but its an awful weekend for me. 
I saw RBF last year.  Have seen them lots in the past but hadn't seen them in several years.  These days they are pretty much a cover band that happens to play a couple RBF songs in between ska adaptations of well-known songs, interspersed with fart jokes. Good thing I like fart jokes and ska adaptations of pop songs! 

Users who are viewing this thread