What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Year-end Song Draft - Ends Thursday Jan 25 (1 Viewer)

Round 12 - (#9 counting down from #20)

Two Door Cinema Club - Sure Enough

Band from Bangor, Northern Ireland with a pulsating electro pop banger!

Round 13 - (#8 counting down from #20)

More In Luv - Lazy

🎶
All of my friends they come lazy🎶

Irresistible, fun bop, and hard not to sing along with.

Round 14 - (#7 counting down from #20)

JoshKingz - I Love That Woman

9... konika & maliko- american analog set

I feel like I started listening to them at the beginning of my spotify days- couldve been an early find through algorithms. never remember them, until a song pops up on random, and them I'm like- why aren't I listening more? have that krautrock, feelies, lewsberg... find a hook/groove and ride it into the sunset vibe I love. punk as **** is an all timer.

10... tiger- pip blom
I probably took this in the 1st half draft, but don't care- still holds up for me, and I'm finding this more dancey/techno direction interesting from them. big fan of theirs.

11... tradgarden- ****kid
I can't always take her voice, but she can put down some great riotgrrl stuff. pretty sure she's dutch... like pip blom.

12... anyway I find you- the men
used to regularly put out bangers- I guess have mellowed. not always my scene, this kind of sound- but I dig the tune.

these were my slam dunk #1a and b new songs of the year. except they were only new to me... came out in the last couple years.

1a- eyes- wine lips

2019 lol
I'll count it.

and btw... sent me down an aussie rabbit hole I thought I'd previously plumbed- spent most of the 2nd half of the year listeng to all of these guys over and over. ok... wine lips are, I think, canadian... but that's basically the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread