What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Mid Year Song Draft - Start Monday July 10 (1 Viewer)

14.ee - The Minks - Sweet Treat​

15.ee - The Veils - Bullfighter (Hand of God)​

16.ee - Superviolet - Locket​

20. GUPPY - Burrito

For my final selection, there were several songs from 1H 2023 that I liked here, but I went with the one with the fewest Plays (7,152). Hopefully it's new to you, and you like it.
It's been fun as always. Thanks again @Northern Voice for organizing this.

I've returned to this playlist after all the middle-aged dummy stuff. I'm currently about 40% through it and enjoying the diversity and discovery.
Yeah I’ve found many many many songs here that have gotten into my semi-regular rotation

Sorry to have dropped out so early on this one.....that's a first for me.

I just haven't listened to much new music this year. Actually only 12 new albums. Usually I've listened to 30-40 new albums by the end of June each year. Looking forward to going through this playlist.

I've returned to this playlist after all the middle-aged dummy stuff. I'm currently about 40% through it and enjoying the diversity and discovery.
Where is the link for it? Saw a post of yours with a link on page one of the thread, but got a message that was an expired link.

I've been focused on the dummies and then listening to the individual artist playlists. I've only taken cursory looks at RR each week.
:shrug:

Where is the link for it? Saw a post of yours with a link on page one of the thread, but got a message that was an expired link.
That’s the one that said “expired” when I clicked on it.

That’s the one that said “expired” when I clicked on it.
weird, it works for me.

I guess you still need to pay your verification dues for this thead.

Users who are viewing this thread