What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My wife's birthday is tomorrow (1 Viewer)

and I've got nothin'   :shrug:
Get up early tomorrow; make breakfast.

Add to it a hand written note, outlining all of the things you are grateful to her for. List all of the things you love the most about her. Be sure to mention how beautiful she is.

Then, make a list of things that you believe she would like, and let her decide which option she wants. The key to this, is making sure that each item offered is something that would fill the entire budget you all normally spend on each other. This way, it will not look like you were negligent in buying early; rather, you wanted to give her a choice...and women like having choices in my experience.

Now, if you need  suggestions on items for the list, a budget would be necessary for anyone to make suggestions.

Good luck, you're smart; you'll make it work.

$10 picture frame. 

Quick stop at an old antique or thrift store and buy 9 old postcards that were sent between lovers, only costs a few bucks. 

Arrange in frame.  

Collect your dots. 

and I've got nothin'   :shrug:
Was gonna go with "Don't worry, I took care of it." But that's not classy so I'm going with Gift Certificate for 10 Free Hugs.

It's totally lazy but at least it shows you didn't forget entirely.

$10 picture frame. 

Quick stop at an old antique or thrift store and buy 9 old postcards that were sent between lovers, only costs a few bucks. 

Arrange in frame.  

Collect your dots. 
:goodposting:  Of all the gifts I have given my wife over the years, one the ones she holds most dear is an old framed pic of her and I kissing at midnight on the first New Years Eve we were together. This was back when we were in college and a friend took the pic and gave it to me. I got a cheap frame (I thought she would think was cute) and put the pic in and gave it to her. I was scrambling for a gift and came up the idea. It was a hit.

Wow, some of you guys are overachievers.  When I said "I've got nothin'", I wasn't looking for suggestions.  :)

:goodposting:  Of all the gifts I have given my wife over the years, one the ones she holds most dear is an old framed pic of her and I kissing at midnight on the first New Years Eve we were together. This was back when we were in college and a friend took the pic and gave it to me. I got a cheap frame (I thought she would think was cute) and put the pic in and gave it to her. I was scrambling for a gift and came up the idea. It was a hit.
For some reason your story reminded me of this 

http://pbfcomics.com/266/

Get up early and make a big deluxe breakfast. Bacon AND sausage, pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, fried eeggs, eggs Benedict, hashbrowns, a variety of toated bread with local jams and an assortment of fruit.  The works. Wake her up by whispering happy birthday in her ear and guide her to the kitchen. Then eat it all while scolding her about how disappointed you are in her efforts to keep you happy. 

While you're making her this breakfast make sure to unleash a Boston pancake on her.

Get up early tomorrow; make breakfast.

Add to it a hand written note, outlining all of the things you are grateful to her for. List all of the things you love the most about her.
what if there's nothing to list?
Well, if your wife has any impact on your happiness...or, could F you over in any way, then I wold recommend a heavy dose of creative fiction...just to be safe.  :ph34r:

Need to edit the thread title, tomarrow in lieu of tomorrow.  Will help to insure this thread gets bumped year after year.

Galileo said:
She's at work.  I leave for work before she gets up and she will be at work later than me.  Big plans tonight though... I have 7 guys coming over for a poker game.  
What time does she get off?

Users who are viewing this thread