What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Driver you see everyday made dangerous maneuver (2 Viewers)

Donkey Derp

Footballguy
Would you say something to them?  You knew exactly what dangerous maneuver they were going to do and drove defensively to avoid an accident.  If you didn't, 95+ percent chance of an accident.

Does the answer change if there are kids in their car or yours?

Would you say something to them?  You knew exactly what dangerous maneuver they were going to do and drove defensively to avoid an accident.  If you didn't, 95+ percent chance of an accident.

Does the answer change if there are kids in their car or yours?
How would I say anything?  Do I know the person or just see them driving? Dangerous to themselves or others?  You said "made" maneuver - so there either was an accident or wasn't (might still say something if they got lucky). Way too many variables here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How would I say anything?  Do I know the person or just see them driving? Dangerous to themselves or others?  Way too many variables here. 
They either work with you or have kids at your kid's school.  So, you see them park and exit their car usually every weekday.

Dangerous as in they would have hit your car had you not had a feeling they were going to do what they did (say fly through a stop sign).

They either work with you or have kids at your kid's school.  So, you see them park and exit their car usually every weekday.

Dangerous as in they would have hit your car had you not had a feeling they were going to do what they did (say fly through a stop sign).
Yeah I could see myself making a lighthearted joke about it in this scenario. 

How do they have a 95 % chance of an accident?
Say you are at an intersection with 4-way stop signs.  You start to go, see they aren't slowing down, you stop, and they never stop crossing the intersection.  If you continued in a normal driving manner, 95% chance they T-bone the side of your car

Say you are at an intersection with 4-way stop signs.  You start to go, see they aren't slowing down, you stop, and they never stop crossing the intersection.  If you continued in a normal driving manner, 95% chance they T-bone the side of your car
So you made the number up? You know this person, how many times in the last year have they been in an accident?

You only answered half of my question.
An actual accident never happened.  I've seen them drive before and I doubt it will change how they drive.  Plus, I'm not sure what would happen after I told them.  

I may say something if I possibly read your post but I'm not sure if I really read it but there is a 95% chance something may come from this post if someone had read it but I'm not really sure if there are kids in this thread the fuzz on a kiwi arouses me when run it on my face.

Same. But I'd still like to know the details here. 
Just a dude that I drove behind or around for 10 years.  Parked in the same building as I did.  Eventually I just said "why do you cut people off all the time?"   My nickname for him was "pig boy".  He had a pig nose.  (Unimportant, obviously, and yet there it is)

Then I would rip them a new ###hole if I saw them.

I'd say "hey ########" there's a stop sign there.

I doubt anyone this discourteous cares what you think about their driving.  I let them blow the stop sign and hit me and then exaggerate my injuries and their psychological impact and get them to pay through the nose. 

Yes I would say something.   Most of the people on our street drive much slower now. You knock on someone's door and the drive better in the future. 

good thing this is all shrouded in mystery- don't want the actual events of the case to get out.

if it's a guy who blasted through a stop sign- of course you say something to him... hey- you do know there's a stop sign back on elm and main? you almost t-boned me blowing through it today. 

you can even wear disguise glasses and an overcoat so he, like the rest of us, doesn't know the actual identity of his accuser.

Maybe he doesn't know a stop sign is there?

Regardless, say something to him in a calm, reasonable manner.

"say, chief, nearly t-boned me at the intersection the other day. maybe watch what you're doing when you drive."

So many questions here for such a terribly presented question.  If it is someone that runs a stop sign every single morning why don't you call the police and ask to have an officer put in a position to see them speed through the stop sign?  Then if it continues, rinse and repeat.  Something is telling me that the OP is vastly exaggerating the frequency and severity of the what is actually happening.  I could be wrong.   

Users who are viewing this thread