What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I Think If You Cut Your Hair -- As A Woman -- What You're Telling The World Is That You Don't Want To Breed (2 Viewers)

I'm not a fan of short hair on women either.  There are a few who I used to think wore short hair well, but then I realized that those women were so beautiful, it really didnt matter what their hair looked like.  

Been married almost a decade now.  We have two great kids.  Yet my wife knows that if she cuts her hair short I will be outta here faster than if she banged the mailman.

Mia Farrow's pixie cut in "Rosemary's Baby" which was enough to tantalize the greatest Lothario of that time (Sinatra) down?

1 in 100 women actually wear short hair well.  That one women that actually looks good with short hair would look even better with long hair.  No short hair under the age of 50 please. 

Or that you're so damn beautiful you can breed without it. 

DO. NOT. CUT. YOUR. HAIR. 
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. She didn't want to breed with you when her hair was long, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been married almost a decade now.  We have two great kids.  Yet my wife knows that if she cuts her hair short I will be outta here faster than if she banged the mailman.
Going on 15 years and the wife and I have the same understanding  :thumbup:

James Daulton said:
Agreed 100%.

Hair is sacred and must be cultivated and appreciated.  For those without I can only imagine the horror..  

:D
He was talking about people with ######s so you definitely apply. 

I used to believe this as well and my wife definitely looks amazing with longer hair.

However, I have found an exception in the girl that cuts my hair.  She currently has hair like this, and she added a tint of purple to it recently.  I think she is hotter than 1000 suns (which has a lot to do with her amazing body as well).  But her haircut is not a detractor at all and I've seen her with long hair and I actually prefer the current style.

ive always sort of thought that people whose thing is how other people look and who insist on making value judgments about fashion decisions made by others and who worse yet try to translate those decisions in to universalims are sort of telling the world i have a lot of insecurities about myself and i just wanted you to know that so i guess take that to the offdy scale bank brohans 

ive always sort of thought that people whose thing is how other people look and who insist on making value judgments about fashion decisions made by others and who worse yet try to translate those decisions in to universalims are sort of telling the world i have a lot of insecurities about myself and i just wanted you to know that so i guess take that to the offdy scale bank brohans 
I sort of love short-haired women, but there's definitely something about them and gayness.  

Seriously, I don't know how women do it. Long hair on a hot day has got be uncomfortable. High heels and bras seem uncomfortable too. And the latter especially if she's rocking a set or D's or bigger. All that makeup they wear. Bleeding 5 days every month and having to walk around with a cotton plug up there. That's probably worse than swamp ###. I can't begrudge them short hair. Other than the free drinks, everything about being a female seems like it completely sucks.

Seriously, I don't know how women do it. Long hair on a hot day has got be uncomfortable. High heels and bras seem uncomfortable too. And the latter especially if she's rocking a set or D's or bigger. All that makeup they wear. Bleeding 5 days every month and having to walk around with a cotton plug up there. That's probably worse than swamp ###. I can't begrudge them short hair. Other than the free drinks, everything about being a female seems like it completely sucks.
Other than the natural disposition towards breeding and loving children you're absolutely right.  

Hot chicks are still hot with short hair 

edit: we're talking upstairs, right?

rockaction said:
Shoot. Just asking. Some people, like Faith Hill, have a face meant for short hair.   
Yep. Faith and Mariska look better with short hair imo. Some do, many don't.

Eta: although I might be in the minority here as I dig me some Mariska.

Users who are viewing this thread