What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at New England (1 Viewer)

How does NE stop the ATL offense with 2 starting DB's OUT ... considering how bad that unit has played when at full strength?

Seems like it could be a huge night for Matt Ryan and the ATL WR's.

Brady catches another team with 12. You'd think these teams would know enough to hustle vs the Pats.

Pats attempting to establish the run. Likely want to keep their defense on the bench as much as possible this game.

Brady catches another team with 12. You'd think these teams would know enough to hustle vs the Pats.
You would think.

Imo opinion it's a dumb rule though when the 12th player is obviously leaving the field and is within ft of the sideline at the snap 

colts fan here and that was the worst PI call I have ever seen on Gronk.

ETA: spelling mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
colts fan here and hat was the worst PI call I have ever seen on Gronk.
Problem is they do it all the time so the refs are looking for it more and of course finding it.  Even if it was mild on the that pass.

(great catch by Gronk btw)

You would think.

Imo opinion it's a dumb rule though when the 12th player is obviously leaving the field and is within ft of the sideline at the snap 
Until that guy suddenly turns around at the snap and blocks an outside WR before disappearing to the sidelines again...

You would think.

I agree ... like hockey when they're making a line change and the puck hits the guy going off the ice. 2 min penalty.

Gronk pushes of to some extent on almost every play. They're looking for it now and calling it early.

He probably didn't need to do it there anyway.

Is the scorekeeper blind ?  It was clearly Van Noy on this tackle

3RD & 4 NE 45

4:40

D.Freeman right end to NE 48 for -3 yards (P.Chung).

Was I the only one who thought Brady was across the line when he threw the pass on the roughing play?  

Also, why do these boards die so often during Sunday games...

Was I the only one who thought Brady was across the line when he threw the pass on the roughing play?  

Also, why do these boards die so often during Sunday games...
Idk, takes about a min every time I change threads tonight. Annoying 

Patriots offense is struggling. Can't run and no time to pass.

At least in the SB they were moving the ball ... the turnovers prevented them from scoring.
Dion Lewis looks good. Also, the Falcons are also having offensive issues. 

Looked like PI on whoever was covering J.Jones. Hanging on his back before the ball got there. Jones had a legit beef.

Ryan is just not good this year. Freeman had a good 2 yards on the defender over the middle and instead Ryan forces it to Julio with a guy all over him. 

Entertaining game. The cooks pkay was well designed. 

Freeman is so underrated. 

What is the big difference between Sark's offense and the Shanny offense last year? Is it just that Ryan and the line aren't playing as well or are there major fundamental differences?

What is the big difference between Sark's offense and the Shanny offense last year? Is it just that Ryan and the line aren't playing as well or are there major fundamental differences?
The big difference that I can see is that they go for it on 4th down much more.

Users who are viewing this thread