What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Bills defense is vastly overrated.  Very poor when they aren’t able to rely on the turnovers.  

Dareus wasn't playing great either. DT is definitely a need though. I'm surprised that Washington isn't getting more snaps. He has been good lately.
Dareus was playing better in his last couple games (also healthier after the early ankle injury).  And he added significantly to the rotational depth.

Did the line lose their heart or what?  I remember Kyle with a quote that he had poured so much of himself into Dareus. 

They are hot garbage. No stopping the run, no pass rush. 

A first round pick at one DE and an all star on the other side.....delivering zero. 

Being down by 10+ already is close to being game over for the Bills. Especially with the defense playing so poorly. Starts to take McCoy out of the gameplan. 

I kind of think I'd be ok if the NFL just got rid of the kickoff and teams started drives at their 25. 

Scary stuff.

I'm done. Tolbert on 3rd and 1. Why do they have such an obsession with Mike Tolbert? Just terrible from every single angle.

When the best case scenario is the ball at your own 28, don't call the to and give them a chance.  Payton needs to cut that crap out.  Everything else is good though.

It's like Buffalo is playing without any linebackers on defense. Not a single one of them has been anywhere near plays to stop them.

When the best case scenario is the ball at your own 28, don't call the to and give them a chance.  Payton needs to cut that crap out.  Everything else is good though.
Yeah, I think from a Saints perspective it was a dumb thing to do.  But from a Bills perspective - the other team says "you can't pick up a third and one" - and they're right.  Pathetic.

Idiotic hold by Deonte Thompson.  Wiped out 25 yard play plus the 15 yard roughing the passer.
That was a weak hold. And I'm not sure how a hold downfield after the catch cancels out a personal foul and wipes out the play. So stupid.

I also don't understand the checkdown pass on 3rd and 12 (that of course ends up an INT).

Users who are viewing this thread