What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

34-0 (1 Viewer)

Talk on local radio saying the BB is spiteful of the Krafts for meddling with his team.
Rumor is that BB was ready to move on from Brady and run with Jimmy G. Kraft put his foot down so BB traded Jimmy for a bag of peanuts.
Voices saying BB didn't want to draft Mac Jones. Didn't fit his system. His hand was forced. BB never liked the kid and still doesn't.
Then talk of Krafts insisting BB get a REAL OC vs Joe Judge / Matt Patricia after last season. The Krafts facilitated the return of Bill O'Brien and BB does not approve.
So this whole debacle of a season could be a big fu to the Krafts from BB. He didn't want this QB. He didn't want this OC. This is what THEY wanted.
... and it sure seems that BB's only focus is the defense. They were on point up until 4 starting DB's and their franchise OLB went down.

Talk on local radio saying the BB is spiteful of the Krafts for meddling with his team.
Rumor is that BB was ready to move on from Brady and run with Jimmy G. Kraft put his foot down so BB traded Jimmy for a bag of peanuts.
Voices saying BB didn't want to draft Mac Jones. Didn't fit his system. His hand was forced. BB never liked the kid and still doesn't.
Then talk of Krafts insisting BB get a REAL OC vs Joe Judge / Matt Patricia after last season. The Krafts facilitated the return of Bill O'Brien and BB does not approve.
So this whole debacle of a season could be a big fu to the Krafts from BB. He didn't want this QB. He didn't want this OC. This is what THEY wanted.
... and it sure seems that BB's only focus is the defense. They were on point up until 4 starting DB's and their franchise OLB went down.
It's fun to make stuff up.

Best coach in NFL history shouldn't be fired for a few down years. This is silly. Team needs a QB. Thats the case for every team in NFL history. They don't exactly grow on trees. That's Bill's fault?

He is 100% in charge of the roster and it is awful...under no condition should he have any more say in personnel and whoever does should not have any ties to him...as for coaching...yes, he WAS the best but not sure what you are seeing the past two years that gives you hope he hasn't taken a step or two (or four) backwards...if you think their issues are just QB (and that is a big one) than you aren't watching them and I would also ask you if you think he has done a good job developing Mac the past two years by having Patricia as an OC and surrounding him without any talent...I am very down on Mac and think they need to move on but I don't think any young QB could overcome the situation he has been put in.
Its hard to get a good QB after top 5 picks. Mahomes, Brady, Purdy, Wilson guys are often the exception.

No one will ever disagree that getting a good QB is difficult...for every Purdy there are a ton of examples of high picks that didn't work out...that being said there also aren't many examples of QBs who have overcome being developed incorrectly which has happened with Mac (and again I want to move on from him)...BB has done a bad job with Mac (and it is obvious) and I would rather he not have any part of the development of who they get next.
Belichick has definitely not stuck the landing in his post McDaniels offensive coaching hires.

The Patricia hire needs its own 30/30...I will never understand it.
I’m still waiting for the 30/30 on why Belichick decided to bench his best cornerback on the day of the Super Bowl rather than giving his team the best chance of winning (what he always says to the media) by playing him and then waiting until the offseason to get rid of him if he’s still angry with God knows whatever it was that Butler did in the first place. With all the personnel mismanagement that is still his most egregious move of all.
Don't forget about Jonas Grey. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread