What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nipsey Sings Karaoke - Still The Same 06-04-20 (2 Viewers)

It's because I watched that David Crosby doc. I'll (try to) sing some Dead. What do you want to hear?
*laughs*

I wasn't pushing for an actual tangible cover. Was just giving you a what's up from the SF game today. Few of us still up. But if I were to request a Dead song, it'd probably be Box of Rain, which is a toughie to be kind of flat like Phil Lesh but also be on point, too.

eta* What was the doc and is it new? Or edgy or something? Interested. I was always interested in Nash and his time in the Hollies, if I'm not mistaken the man and his output. 

Last edited by a moderator:
*laughs*

I wasn't pushing for an actual tangible cover. Was just giving you a what's up from the SF game today. Few of us still up. But if I were to request a Dead song, it'd probably be Box of Rain, which is a toughie to be kind of flat like Phil Lesh but also be on point, too.
I actually did that a cappella once. It's not that good. I was hammered.

I just found a karaoke track for it. Give me 20 minutes.

Dead is one of the hardest. There are no tracks with those guys singing backup. Impossible to replicate that sound.
It's just you and...you. Tough

One that reminds me of that, and a new discovery to me, is Foxygen's "San Francisco"

If you get time, give it a listen. See if you'd like to. It's got a weird vocal trill. 

I don't think I know Pavement. Rocking out to them now.
Pavement is an interesting sort of way-to-cool band from nineties for indie/alternative freaks. Slanted and Enchanted and Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain are the biggest albums, commercial-wise, that they put out.  

Pavement is an interesting sort of way-to-cool band from nineties for indie/alternative freaks. Slanted and Enchanted and Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain are the biggest albums, commercial-wise, that they put out.  
What the hell was I listening to in 1992? Chili peppers? Achtung baby? I remember being super baked and rocking out in a car to Enter Sandman when it first came out.

What the hell was I listening to in 1992? Chili peppers? Achtung baby? I remember being super baked and rocking out in a car to Enter Sandman when it first came out.
Stephen, is that you? 

Eh, It moves in mysterious ways. 

Users who are viewing this thread