What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Merry Christmas everyone (1 Viewer)

Merry Christmas from Arizona. Hope you all are in good health, great spirits, and able to enjoy some special time with family today. 

????

Merry Christmas everyone.....up watching The El Rey Network and The Nightmare On Elm Street marathon LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same to you, Greg, and the entire FFA. Almost makes it worth waking up sweating after an hour's sleep with savage egg nog runs just so I could wish you all a joyous holiday season. 

:thumbup:

Merry Christmas everyone. For the first time ever, i may have to go wake up my boys for Christmas morning. At 14 and 11 years old, sleep seems to come a bit more easy for them, even on Christmas morning. It’s a bit weird, and has me feeling pretty old, as it was only a few years ago that they were waking me at 4:30 am.

Merry Christmas FFA!!!

Starting to feel old and a little depressed because I only have 2 at home this Christmas  morning.  I got to spend time with all of my children this weekend, but the 3 older ones have other plans for today (going back home, spending with the other side of the family).  The 2 younger ones seem to be playing the Santa Clause game to make mom and dad happy.   It was a very good weekend though, so blessings be to your families.

Dear people!
I did not want to miss, to wish you personally happy holidays and all the best for the coming year. During this time, everyone overcomes the hustle and bustle and no longer finds the time for personal, heartfelt greetings. Many people just copy some stolen lines and then post them to get this unpopular task over.
We have experienced quite a lot together this year, so I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and the best for 2018. You are the best dance group in Freiburg!
Your Rudi!

Dear people!
I did not want to miss, to wish you personally happy holidays and all the best for the coming year. During this time, everyone overcomes the hustle and bustle and no longer finds the time for personal, heartfelt greetings. Many people just copy some stolen lines and then post them to get this unpopular task over.
We have experienced quite a lot together this year, so I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and the best for 2018. You are the best dance group in Freiburg!

Popeye

Dear people!

Merry Christmas all! May peace and happiness be with you. 

A wonderful day with your families and friends, mass for those who obverse and some good general tso's and the Star Wars thread for the Jews in the house.

Go Knicks at noon!

Merry Christmas to a community that I am very thankful and grateful for.   Thank you to the FBG staff for creating and maintaining this sanctuary that we all enjoy.  Thank you to all of the members for not only the serious topics--but also the humor and schtick that makes this place so fun to be a part of.   In a crazy and stressful world--it's cool to come on here from time to time to just laugh, think and re-energize.   I thank you all for this and I wish you and your families the best.   

Merry Christmas, y'all, and Happy Holidays!! I am grateful for this place and sincerely wish everybody the best holiday season imaginable. 

popeye said:
Dear people!

Popeye
Well said

Todem said:
Merry Christmas everyone.....up watching The El Rey Network and The Nightmare On Elm Street marathon LOL.
:lol: I was watching that 2 nights ago.  I have forgotten how bad some of those are.  I saw they were doing a ton of Godzilla flicks soon too. 

Merry Christmas All! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!   Thanks for a terrific message board community that keeps me in stitches and fully entertained throughout the year.  Enjoy your day!   :)  

So glad it's over. Wife's family is so dysfunctional that the holiday is just painful to get through.

So glad it's over. Wife's family is so dysfunctional that the holiday is just painful to get through.
This is true but for me this is when Christmas really gets good. I always take off the week after Christmas. My phone is turned off so work can’t bug me. Both of my kids got phones so they won’t be bothered with me until I force them off. Wife is off til Thursday so she’s even around to feed and sex me up. I’ll spend all this week eating turkey sandwiches, playing xbox and watching movies. 

Other than taking my parents and my daughter to see Star Wars tomorrow, I may not leave the house!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :christmastreeemoji:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread