What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wait is Trump seriously scheduling a military parade like those loopy North Koreans always do??? (1 Viewer)

In honor of the draft dodging POTUS, that can't stand to even see the name of a real hero, but wants a military parade:

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"
Ooh, they only answer "More! More! More!" yoh

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, one

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no no no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no no no

When does this party start? I've got my hamburgers, fireworks, MAGA hats on, and am ready to go. I'm so ready to be indoctrinated today.

This is how I envision viewers of this debacle. OH, COMMAND ME, LORD!
Seriously what time does this bad boy kick off?
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-washington-dc-july-4-2019/index.html

Parade: 11:45 to 2 p.m.

Trump: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.

"A Capitol Fourth": 8 to 9:30 p.m.

Fireworks start at 9:07.

It's interesting to see that the ticket-only "VIP area" takes up the entire front of the stage plus two-thirds of the way down the Reflecting Pool.

Bill Maher on Trump's 4th of July celebration:

'The president's remarks on the 4th will be apolitical' they say.

Let me guess: No collusion, no obstruction, Sleepy Joe, fake news, witch hunt, nobody thought I could get to 270, lock her up...and, oh yeah, happy birthday America.
Thanks for this!

I've been on the edge of my seat all day waiting for Bill Mahers thoughts on this!!

A source close to the WH: officials in the west wing were very worried there would not be enough people down on the mall for tonight. “Concern ran deep,” the source said. 

Source said they were praying for rain so they could have an excuse for any turnout issues. @Acosta

:lmao:   :lmao:  
This was going to be the excuse either way.  The only question was "too much rain" or "too hot".

A source close to the WH: officials in the west wing were very worried there would not be enough people down on the mall for tonight. “Concern ran deep,” the source said. 

Source said they were praying for rain so they could have an excuse for any turnout issues. @Acosta

:lmao:   :lmao:  
Incredible. Prayers answered. Trump is all powerful.

You know the "dogs and cats" scene in Ghostbusters?  That's what it looks like near my house right now.

If you end up under one of these storms, you're going to be there for awhile too.  They aren't moving -- they're popping and stopping right where they are.  Literally zero movment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep State is at it again. They control the whole climate change bumpkin crap and the Deep State controls the rain. Trump shall rise again... on the 5th.

You know the "dogs and cats" scene in Ghostbusters?  That's what it looks like near my house right now.

If you end up under one of these storms, you're going to be there fore awhile too.  They aren't moving -- they're popping and stopping right where they are.  Literally zero movment.
Just pulled some yard bird off my BGE and right when I was doing so lightning stuck pretty close to me. I could feel the immediate thunder afterwards reverberate through my body. Yikes 

Golly gee I wonder if our warplanes can fly in the rain for the air show 

:lmao:  You all...

I'm not watching, but from twitter - 

This is seriously a bad speech. I don't mean jingoistic or mean or evil. It's not really any of that. (Yet.) I mean it's "fire the speechwriters" bad, like it was written by a committee of AP History students who crammed for the exam this morning.

I'm not watching, but from twitter - 

This is seriously a bad speech. I don't mean jingoistic or mean or evil. It's not really any of that. (Yet.) I mean it's "fire the speechwriters" bad, like it was written by a committee of AP History students who crammed for the exam this morning.
Yes by all means, take it from twitter 

:lmao:

Epic fail.  Can’t wait for the spin.  

The Mall webcam is down.  Weird.  

Well maybe conservative think that Trump came from God well Mother Nature completely disagrees.  

I can't wait for Trump to tell people how the weather was perfect and there was no rain or anything and they believe it.

Is that your best complaint today?
Not complaining but do people want to hear him ramble and ramble?

I thought there was going to be tanks moving through the streets, military persons marching lock step, saluting Dear Leader as they pass him, but there is none of that. Disappointing, sad.

Even if she was protesting she shouldn't be at this event.    This event shouldn't have been a rally for any party.  Never has 

Users who are viewing this thread