What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ex-Browns WR Mohamed Massaquoi loses hand in ATV accident (1 Viewer)

Only surprise here is that it didn't happen between the day he was drafted and the opening game of that season. 

This commentary is very sad, and disrespectful. We should all stop and give him a hand for this hard work for our fantasy teams....i heard he could use one  :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
All jokes aside, I was glad to see Massaquoi dealing with this whole ordeal with a positive mindset. I read something once about Olympic medal winners: Bronze medalists tend to be happier than silver medalists. The latter think, "I was a few seconds away from a gold", while the former think, "I was a few seconds away from not winning anything."

I would imagine losing your hand like that could go either way. I'm sure he's had plenty of bad days, and will continue to have them, but it sounds like he also recognizes it could have been much, much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread