What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2018 Wimbledon Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Wimbledon so boring with these giants just sending 130+mph BBs from 10 feet high.  They need to go back to wooden rackets.

eta:  over/under Aces with Isner/Raonic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Isner is gassed.  Anderson is going to have to double fault Isner's way to the finals.

I don't think Isner can break anyone at this point.

Rain coming?

They have to institute a tie break at around 10-10 or 12/12.  Neither of these guys will have anything left for the finals.

265 serves from Isner.  My arm would have fallen off about 2 hours ago.

Isner hasn't really even come close to breaking this set.  So this one is ovah.

Be interesting to see how they deal with the timing of the Finals now. A set, maybe a 5th tomorrow? Depending on when it ends, maybe they push the finals start back to afternoon (in the US)? Or just wait until Monday?

Be interesting to see how they deal with the timing of the Finals now. A set, maybe a 5th tomorrow? Depending on when it ends, maybe they push the finals start back to afternoon (in the US)? Or just wait until Monday?
I don’t see either scenario being a possibility 

Please nole, just take one more set off this bum.

I don't even like novak but him getting 13 is no threat to the goat.  But we have to prevent this disaster

Probably not. But sucks for whoever wins this, having to play 3 days in a row. Not that you're much better off if you're Anderson though I guess.
I’d much rather be the winner of this match than Anderson unless this one happens to have an extended 5th set as well. The cumulative amount of tennis Anderson has played the last couple of rounds will affect him more than one of these guys playing three days in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread